Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

Would a kind, Italian speaking soul please translate/explain what happened with the coffee/tea? Mika looked mildly horrified at it but I'm not quite sure why LOL

And also the last part where he holds Luca's hands so lovingly ehehe

Would a kind, Italian speaking soul please translate/explain what happened with the coffee/tea? Mika looked mildly horrified at it but I'm not quite sure why LOL

What I hear is him saying "She is very sweet! She makes a horrible tea but she's very sweet" :naughty:

He's always been very picky about his tea, right :teehee:

• Like 5

Thks for sharing again  a kiss for all of you...Thks for message of peace very tradicional

post-20543-0-58110100-1448368586_thumb.png

i enjoy the 4ºlive4 con songs like Revolusion and daily 9 so much. sorry for the eliminations.

What I hear is him saying "She is very sweet! She makes a horrible tea but she's very sweet" :naughty:

He's always been very picky about his tea, right :teehee:

Ah! I figured it had something to do with his tea-ocd. Octea?  :naughty: Merci for the translation! :thumb_yello:

You are welcome!  :)

At what time of the video? You mean Luca Chiaravalli, the producer?

Edited by charlie20

He was joking, because before he had told Luka, when they hit their hands against each other: "You've hurt me!" and Luca: "You have hurt me!". So, when Luca clapped his hand against that of the producer, Mika has pretended to take offense because he had been nicer to the " tender giant". When Chiaravalli said that his hand was bigger, Mika took his hand and said that yes, his hand was bigger, but with softer skin.  :naughty:

He was obviously just kidding to make Luca laugh and also to make Luca Chiaravalli, the producer, participate in Daily episodes.  :)

Next live show there will be a manche/round in which all the contestants will sing in Italian (finally!!) and a free manche/round. In the first manche Luca will sing "Ti scatterò una foto" by Tiziano Ferro, playing it first at the piano (because Luca is very good with the piano and he said he had asked Mika, in the past weeks, if he could do it and Mika decided to trust Luca about this), then with a band. In the second manche (fingers crossed!), he will sing "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes.

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 1

Thks for sharing again  a kiss for all of you...Thks for message of peace very tradicional

attachicon.giftattooed-smiley.png

i enjoy the 4ºlive4 con songs like Revolusion and daily 9 so much. sorry for the eliminations.

So Lenardo got a standard ovation from all the audience AND all the judges, and he still got eliminated? :shocked: !

• Like 1

episode 12 LIVE Show 6

26-11-2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/-j4FlPTiBU/

mikainstagram About to go on air. Suited And booted DAI Luca!!! Have on an amazing jacket that is more art than clothing by Pierpaolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri,thank you!! @maisonvalentino

23256447761_f6735fc1ab_o.jpg

Live Show #6: la prima manche e Jess Glynne

22971748339_8e5c018cc0_o.jpg

22711320624_c25a5e52a9_o.jpg

Live Show #6: la seconda manche

22971758729_26ab57fa3d_o.jpg

22971763409_560a17a742_o.jpg

23257130881_b3c94086ee_o.jpg

Live Show #6: Xtra Factor

23231371962_78264afe98_o.jpg

23313585176_03f94b7303_o.jpg

23339718855_539542cc78_o.jpg

22971788989_ac91943cc6_o.jpg

23313600356_7fc9387233_o.jpg

• Like 1

So, Luca was eliminated from the competition and Mika too. Luca yesterday was sick with a fever of 39 degrees and, as Mika, and also the vocal coach Rossana Casale, said in the after show, he had been crying all day, remaining with little voice to be able to sing well. Despite this, I think he has sung more than decently, given the circumstances, especially the song of Tiziano Ferro. At the end he was so tired and weak that he could hardly stand up, leaning on Mika, poor boy!

I'm sorry for him and sorry for Mika, because his good job done in coaching hasn't served to bring them, or at least one of them, in the final, in front of the strategies, often unfair, of his colleagues, especially Fedez (yesterday his attack against a sick boy just became seventeen, was really cynical and foul/dirty play). I hope these three boys can have other opportunities, and that they will be able to have a career, with the help of good producers, off this show. It's obvious from the assignment of the categories who will win, but the "everyone against Mika" has worsened the live shows, even if it worked very well. Well, if the Italian public prefers Fedez, they can keep him, their stupid ships/shippers and the pathetic trash skits. Moreover, the public on social media, didn't like and were very hostile towards his boys, and especially towards Luca, also continually criticized Mika. Media too. So it's time for Mika to leave this show and I hope that his Italian manager understands this, because he's wasted and done for it now. XF isn't anymore right to promote his music and him as an artist. Really, have been more effective 10 minutes on Rai, on the show of Antonella Clerici, that two editions of X Factor!

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot! If you want to see Mika who finally react, really angry and saying some swear words to Fedez, watch yesterday's Xtra Factor!  :naughty:

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 8

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot! If you want to see Mika who finally react, really angry and saying some swear words to Fedez, watch yesterday's Xtra Factor!  :naughty:

I didn't know the words until I saw a gif on Twitter.  :naughty: But suddenly got annoyed at the shippers who misled the meaning.  :sneaky2:

• Like 1

PANORAMA

http://www.panorama.it/televisione/x-factor-9-luca-valenti-non-sono-solo-un-teen-idol-intervista/

27 novembre 2015

X Factor 9, Luca Valenti: "Non sono solo un teen idol"

La sfida dei concorrenti di X Factor è doppia. Da una parte c’è la voglia di restare in gara più tempo possibile, anche per sfruttare l’onda lunga della visibilità, dall’altra c’è un traguardo chiamato “inedito”. Giocarsi la finale è il sogno di tutti, ma presentare il primo brano che segna il possibile approdo nella discografia, ha un sapore ancora più speciale. Luca Valentini non avrà questa possibilità perché, proprio ieri ad un passo dalla semifinale, il suo percorso nel talent di Sky Uno si è interrotto. E mentre Mika resta senza concorrenti da far esibire al live del 10 dicembre prossimo, il 17enne smaltisce i postumi della febbre e traccia con Panorama.it un bilancio della sua esperienza nel mega show.

Luca, nonostante la febbre a 39° ieri sera ti sei esibito. Quanto ha influenzato le tue performance?

Non mi sento di dare tutta la colpa alla febbre, ma certamente non è facile esibirsi in quelle condizioni. So di avere fatto molte imprecisioni e di non aver cantato bene ma era molto difficile tenere il controllo della voce.

Hai appena 17 anni e sei molto esigente con te stesso. Il bilancio della tua esperienza a X Factor quadra?

Il mio percorso non è stato lineare. Ci sono state delle settimane belle e altre molto brutte. In definitiva penso che il mio percorso non sia stato coerente, perché mi sembra di essere rimasto sempre allo stesso livello.

Provo a tradurre: le assegnazioni di Mika erano sbagliate?

Non so se le assegnazioni fossero state sbagliate, forse ero sbagliato io. Non sono adatto a certi meccanismi e forse X Factor non era proprio adatto a me. In ogni caso sono fiero di come ho affrontato ogni assegnazione e di come sono andati i Live, anche se quello di ieri sera non mi ha soddisfatto per niente.

L’etichetta di teen idol, che ti “perseguita” dalle Audizioni, ti ha infastidito?

No, non mi ha dato fastidio, anche se traccia di me un’immagine che non rispecchia la realtà. Mi sento un po’ più maturo interiormente e la mia musica non è così superficiale. Forse questa definizione me la porterò avanti per qualche tempo, ma non durerà tanto: il mio obiettivo è farmi conoscere per come sono davvero.

Il primo passo poteva essere l’inedito…

Ci stavamo già lavorando e mi spiace molto non poterlo fare sentire. Mi rispecchiava tanto, era bello, faceva vedere un lato di me inconsueto, perché durante X Factor non è venuto fuori tutto.

Il ricordo più bello di tutta questa esperienza?

Il primo giorno nel loft: il quaderno era bianco e tutto era ancora da scrivere.

Per chi fai il tifo ora?

Tifo per tutti e non mi sento di parteggiare per qualcuno in particolare.Tifo per chi se lo merita, per chi ha fatto il percorso più coerente. Spero che il pubblico valuti ogni aspetto.

Da lunedì torni alla normalità e dovrai anche ricominciare la scuola. Che capita adesso?

Torno a scuola e certamente tornerò a studiare musica. Devo fare in modo di sfruttare quest’opportunità meravigliosa che ho avuto e tutte le cose che ho imparato. Voglio circondarmi di persone importanti e al tempo stesso crescere dal punto di vista musicale. Il mio sogno non finisce oggi.

23368121345_f646fa018f_o.jpg

• Like 1

Ginger Generation

http://www.gingergeneration.it/n/x-factor-9-intervista-luca-mika-ci-stati-alti-bassi-170915-n.htm

X Factor 9 - Intervista a Luca: "Con Mika ci sono stati alti e bassi"

Mika vivrà la Semifinale e la Finale di X Factor 9 senza concorrenti; ieri sera, infatti, il cantante britannico ha dovuto dire addio a Luca, ultimo superstite della sua categoria, che è stato eliminato dal pubblico attraverso il Tilt durante il ballottaggio con Enrica. Per il cantante 17enne è stata una serata piena di insidie e dispiaceri: prima è dovuto salire sul palco con la febbre alta, che, purtroppo, l’aveva colpito il giorno stesso e poi si è visto sfuggire via la possibilità di cantare il proprio inedito in semifinale la settimana prossima.

Stamattina ho incontrato Luca, che per fortuna si sentiva un pochino meglio, e ho ripercorso con lui il suo tortuoso cammino dentro X Factor; sin dai provini, infatti, tutti i giudici erano concordi sul fatto che avesse una voce incredibile ed un controllo non comune per un ragazzo della sua età. Una volta iniziati i Live, però, le cose hanno iniziato a complicarsi. Mika, infatti, ha fatto fatica ad assegnarli pezzi che mettessero in risalto le sue qualità e, anche per questo motivo, Luca ci ha confessato che tra di loro il rapporto si è sviluppato tra alti e bassi.

Per fortuna nelle ultime settimane le cose hanno cominciato ad andare meglio e si solo lasciati con affetto e stima reciproca; il concorrente di X Factor 9 ci ha anche raccontato del suo inedito, che si chiamata It’s raining fire, che ha contribuito a scrivere, e che avrebbe dovuto cantare alla Semifinale. Essendo stato eliminato, però, non sappiamo se questa canzone vedrà mai la luce su iTunes, ma noi incrociamo le dita (in caso gli ho proposto di fare lui stesso un leak, ma non diciamo a nessuno). Luca è davvero un ragazzo adorabile e ha molto talento, quindi speriamo di sentirlo in radio molto presto. Ah! E non perdetevi la parte dell’intervista in cui parla di Giosada che canta sotto la doccia!

Vi sarebbe piaciuto ascoltare l’inedito di Luca?

• Like 1