MIKA @ Place des Arts in Montreal (2nd Night) 5 July 2015

dcdeb

MIKA has added a second date 5 July in Montreal to his tour! Tickets go on sale today, Monday 11 May, at 1200 EST.

French-language ticket link http://bit.ly/1H9LJpt
English-language ticket link http://bit.ly/1JBXDbW

You can RSVP to this gig by visiting the calendar link below:

• Like 2

MIKA has added a second date 5 July in Montreal to his tour! Tickets go on sale today, Monday 11 May, at 1200 EST.

You can RSVP to this gig by visiting the calendar link below:

Lucky people in Montreal !!  :thumb_yello:  :wub:

Love,love

me

Will be there with hubby, daughter, and a friend. Can't wait to see MIKA again and experience beautiful Montreal when it's not 10 degrees below zero!  :naughty: Also hoping to connect with more fans. Had so much fun with that in Brooklyn and NYC.

• Like 1

Nah, won't go on that day either :(  I'm broke. Basically, he should have given notice before...   :P Plus I have summer classes during the week... So I'll just wait for the next opportunity :) ! Have fun everybody! xx

Edited by RayaBadran

:thumb_yello:  :wink2:  :) OMGGG!!! I AM SO GLAD FOR THAT..  :thumb_yello:  Even though i went New-York Webster Hall with help of dear friends :wub:  I can't afford to travel much this summer.. SOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH TO COME BACK MIKA.. and thanks MFC to be there now that i am much more used to it hehe :):wub: Mika tu es spécial pour moi ok ..  :wink2:  :thumb_yello:  :wub:

I'm going to be there too. I wander this time that i better plan in advance :0) so, i won't miss the M&G after the show as i miss it in OSM in february.

For that reason i want to find out if i can initiate a "potluck party " for Mika, friends and family organized by members of MFC that will be there.

Is there a way to find out (like a list )with all the MFC members that are going? I guess the idea would be similar with the way how parties for his B-Day were done every year. Who was in charge that i can contact for advice? 

I was also, going to open a thread here on MFC as " Montreal Jazz festival 2015 - "POTLUCK" PARTY , M&G for Mika" .. couldn't figure out how. 

Thanks in advance. 

Nikita :clap:  :clown:  :cowboy:  :meow:  :snog:  :huglove:  :mf_lustslow:  :yikes:  :king:  :dog:  :biker:  :boat29:  :belgium: (those emotion icons are so cool/ fun!) :uk:  :usa:  :wales:  :canada:

I'm going to be there too. I wander this time that i better plan in advance :0) so, i won't miss the M&G after the show as i miss it in OSM in february.

For that reason i want to find out if i can initiate a "potluck party " for Mika, friends and family organized by members of MFC that will be there.

Is there a way to find out (like a list )with all the MFC members that are going? I guess the idea would be similar with the way how parties for his B-Day were done every year. Who was in charge that i can contact for advice? 

I was also, going to open a thread here on MFC as " Montreal Jazz festival 2015 - "POTLUCK" PARTY , M&G for Mika" .. couldn't figure out how. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Nikita,

It's great that you're going to be there in Montreal for this show :)

I'm sure there will be other fans there who might want to get together for a meal or a drink before or afterward.

I think a "potluck" dinner is going to be a bit trickier, though. I mean, where would you have it? You'd have to rent a space, and then people would have to bring dishes? I'm not sure how possible that is.

As far as a formal MFC meet & greet with Mika, I can tell you that there's no guarantee there will be one at these shows. Mika often comes out after the shows to speak to fans informally, but arranged meet & greets, such as the one the MFC had back in February, only occur once in a great while. They are organized through the MFC Admin/Mod Team in conjunction with Mika's management, but we never know for certain that they are going to happen until the very last minute. :dunno:

We are actually putting together a meet & greet info page to help answer people's questions about meeting Mika -- we should have it online by the end of this week. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

I wish I could go again but I just don't have enough time out of work to go to Montreal again T_T plus I would honestly love to see him preform and speak in English. I wish I knew French but I ignored it all the way through school and I just don't have the time to learn it now. I hope he gets around to preforming again in Toronto or at least maybe if he preforms in New York again I can go see him there but Toronto would be prime because I wouldn't have to worry about travel or hotel.

But everyone going, HAVE FUN!! I hope you get to meet him!

• 1 month later...

I had hoped when Mika added his US shows in May that one date would be in Chicago, but no :dunno:  I already had a long awaited vacation in New York City starting May 13th, alas 10 days too late :overreact: and unable to change my travel plans. Over TWO years is too long to go without a Chicago Mika show.......so I found on the Place Des Arts website that some seats were available for the Sunday 2nd show, I decided to make the trek, also secretly I have always wanted to see Mika perform in a faraway locale (O.K. Montreal is only 850 miles from Chicago) but with the French speaking Quebec i'll feel like I am in a crowded Parisian concert hall and have MIka sing Elle Me Dit and Boum, Boum, Boum and do some French banter in between songs which of course I won't understand, but I'll nod my head and chuckle unknowingly with the crowd. French is the language of love and I love Mika speaking (and singing) in any language that is foreign to me!

Bienvenue Canada :canada: and Mika in 9 days

I had hoped when Mika added his US shows in May that one date would be in Chicago, but no :dunno: I already had a long awaited vacation in New York City starting May 13th, alas 10 days too late :overreact: and unable to change my travel plans. Over TWO years is too long to go without a Chicago Mika show.......so I found on the Place Des Arts website that some seats were available for the Sunday 2nd show, I decided to make the trek, also secretly I have always wanted to see Mika perform in a faraway locale (O.K. Montreal is only 850 miles from Chicago) but with the French speaking Quebec i'll feel like I am in a crowded Parisian concert hall and have MIka sing Elle Me Dit and Boum, Boum, Boum and do some French banter in between songs which of course I won't understand, but I'll nod my head and chuckle unknowingly with the crowd. French is the language of love and I love Mika speaking (and singing) in any language that is foreign to me!

Bienvenue Canada :canada: and Mika in 9 days

Cool!

I'm here if you have any questions about Montreal :D

I'm here if you have any questions about Montreal :D

Thanks....merci, cathouzouf!

Do you know how this venue is with cameras? Should I risk bringing one in to the show?

Also, are there any restaurants that serve poutine near Place des Arts? I've only had it at Harvey's in Toronto and Windsor and it sure is delicious :licks_lips:

Thanks....merci, cathouzouf!

Do you know how this venue is with cameras? Should I risk bringing one in to the show?

Also, are there any restaurants that serve poutine near Place des Arts? I've only had it at Harvey's in Toronto and Windsor and it sure is delicious :licks_lips:

Officially, filming and taking pics are forbiden but if you are not at the front, or near a security guard, you should be ok.

As for poutine, there is a shopping centre across from Place des arts called Complexe Desjardins. But if you want a treat, go to Niks http://nyks.ca but they're closed on sundays

Edited by cathouzouf

Thanks in advance.

Nikita :clap::clown::cowboy::meow::snog::huglove::mf_lustslow::yikes::king::dog::biker::boat29::belgium: (those emotion icons are so cool/ fun!) :uk::usa::wales::canada:

Hello

I am going to his show tomorrow. Is there a way I can help you ? I want to be part of à meeting with MIKA.

Hello

I am going to his show tomorrow. Is there a way I can help you ? I want to be part of à meeting with MIKA.

Hi Hiba, I see that you've written to us on Facebook about this as well -- I wanted to answer you last night but the site was down. :sad:

As of this minute, there are no plans for an MFC meeting with Mika after these Montreal shows. Please read our post about meeting Mika after a show here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31852-meeting-mika/