Mika Press & Radio & Showcase in Korea, May 2015

Yuna

Thanks a lot Eriko to have recording the beginning of the show, don't worry if TAY is cut, it's okay  :wink2:

I found this showcase funny when they speak between some songs. ^^

I really like Good Wife in live, and the little interpretation of All she wants. I think that I'm gonna love that album !

Finally, his relationship with his fans is so awesome ! Those two girls are not going to sleep tonight :naughty:

Edited by Emelyne412
  • Like 1

Part 2 : interview

Part 3 : Origin of Love : Last Party

Part 4 : Interview

Part 5 : Good Wife : Love Today

Part 6 : Interview

• Like 2

Thank you so much to everyone who shared here :group_hug: I can stop fangurling with how wonderful that gig was , I loved it to bits. The new songs especially Good Wife :wub2: and all of them were just fabulous :wub2: I'm a eternal honeymooner when it comes to Mika and he's getting more and more  amazing on stage, it made me want to go to Seoul :naughty: What he said about his songs is true, Last Party seemed to last such a short time live  , I was so surprised when it was over ...thanks so much for Naver for streaming it and the interviews during the concert were really good too :thumb_yello: 

• Like 1

I just watched the rebroadcast and it was much better, streaming-wise. Maybe because fewer people were watching? In any case, I'd check back later to see if they're going to rebroadcast again.

He sang a bit of "All That She Wants", which sounded great -- he said they'll get it ready, which I assume means we'll hear it at some point on the upcoming tour.

And he did an excellent version of "Good Wife" -- with Joy singing some extra lines in the background during the bridge. I'm just smitten with that song.

So am I :wub2:

Just finished watching over here - fantastic. He seems in truly good spirits, and I hope to see how things go at the Festival in such a short turnaround time!

VIDEO

Playlist

2015.05.21 Showcase in Seoul, Korea

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfkwp5oQ7MKsrKMMhnwX6tIFISG5zmaEo

Thank you so much :flowers2: This show will be a treasure for a long time, really enjoyed watching both all the songs and his interview. Very happy for Korean fans who had a possibility to see him in such an intimate event  :wub:

Mika will be at radio in 20 mins. Heard that 60 ppl aroud fans are alreay there to see mika. At the radio studio. our man truely become a teenage star this week in Seoul!

Huge thanks to Eriko for all your work!! I can't say how much I love MIKAs performance of "Love today" !! Happy for everone who had the chance to experience this live!!

Love,love

me

• Like 1

Mika will be at radio in 20 mins. Heard that 60 ppl aroud fans are alreay there to see mika. At the radio studio. our man truely become a teenage star this week in Seoul!

Have you recorded it ?

sorry, I was busy at that time, couldn't record it.

Have you recorded it ?

sorry, I was busy at that time, couldn't record it.

On the official website of the radio maybe will there be the podcast? http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm4u/musiccamp/index.html

Thanks to Alessandra we have only the last 30 mins of the interview, if it won't be on the site then I'll share only this piece. 

EDIT:

They updated the site with the playlist:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm4u/musiccamp/mcamp_musictable/

Here's the link where they publish the podcast...nothing yet atm

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm4u/musiccamp/podcast/index.html

Edited by Lucrezia
  • Like 3

I absolutely loved the show. It was awesome. Mika is such a beautiful person (inside and out)

I loved the clearer version of Good Wife, and the new song he sang a bit of, that he said is "Beatlezy" sounds great, and does remind me of something The Beatles would have written in their heyday.

This new album is shaping up to be the best since LICM.

Thanks for posting the video.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Thank you for reconding the showcase. Mika's voice is so good at the moment and it was interesting to see how they were still adjusting the songs with Tim ;).

I think this might be the best live performance of Boum Boum Boum we've heard yet.

Thank you for reconding the showcase. Mika's voice is so good at the moment and it was interesting to see how they were still adjusting the songs with Tim ;).

I think this might be the best live performance of Boum Boum Boum we've heard yet.

Yes, I adore the piano parts за this BBB! It sounded so fresh and unexpected!