No Place in Heaven - Lyrics & Discussion

dcdeb

I dont know why but his voice seems to be in peace for me, although the song is about begging or suffering. This song gives peace and freedom, that is what I sense from his voice. It makes me want to cry but noy because it makes me sad; in a weird way it gives power to me. I guess I am the only one who thinks this ????

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know why but his voice seems to be in peace for me, although the song is about begging or suffering. This song gives peace and freedom, that is what I sense from his voice. It makes me want to cry but noy because it makes me sad; in a weird way it gives power to me. I guess I am the only one who thinks this

Me too.  This song makes me feel so calm in this busy world that I live in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There will be a new edition format of NPIH in France and Italy (at least). Out in France November 6 and in Italy November 13. It will be sold with the live CD of the Montréal symphonic gigs. I am not quite sure if I am please with this kind of promotion. I would have preferred the symphonic CD alone. 

There will be a new edition format of NPIH in France and Italy (at least). Out in France November 6 and in Italy November 13. It will be sold with the live CD of the Montréal symphonic gigs. I am not quite sure if I am please with this kind of promotion. I would have preferred the symphonic CD alone.

Why only in France and Italy? :(

Why only in France and Italy? :(

Exactly, why? :( But will the symphonic CD be available in all countries?

• 5 years later...