Hi from Scotland :)

teenagedreamer98

Hi, I'm a 17 year old girl from Scotland who loves Mika!

I discovered Mika a few years ago and his music always makes me feel so happy, even when I am feeling stressed or anxious.  My ultimate favourite songs are Grace Kelly, We Are Golden and Popular song but I like all others I have heard.  Some of my friends are also Mika fans! 

In the past I used to feel really self-conscious about the way I came across to others (I was bullied occasionally at school).  But hearing Mika's uplifting music made me feel so much better about myself.  I genuinely admire and respect him because he is always open, honest and down-to-earth - a quality which is rare in the music industry.

I live in the UK which is quite sad because we haven't heard about any tour dates yet.  I've never seen Mika in concert before but it is my ambition to go and see him.

By the way, I don't know how often I'll use this account because I'm often busy, but you may see me post occasionally.

So yeah, that's me! :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome here! Such a nice introduction :)

I'm so glad that Mika's music has been able to help you in that way.

And I really hope he is going to do proper gigs in the UK soon!

Once again, welcome to the MFC and I hope you'll like it here  :welcomeani:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to MFC :bye:

You will be pleased to know that you are not alone... There are other MFC members in Scotland... Although not a huge number! Whereabouts are you?

Even if we do get uk dates I think it is probably unlikely that we will get a Scottish date but you never know. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Thank you all for your welcomes; such nice people! :wink2:

Hi and welcome here! Such a nice introduction :)

I'm so glad that Mika's music has been able to help you in that way.

And I really hope he is going to do proper gigs in the UK soon!

Once again, welcome to the MFC and I hope you'll like it here  :welcomeani:

Yes, hopefully we'll get dates soon.  I just hope that if/when he announces them, they won't be when I'm at college...

Hello and welcome to MFC :bye:

You will be pleased to know that you are not alone... There are other MFC members in Scotland... Although not a huge number! Whereabouts are you?

Even if we do get uk dates I think it is probably unlikely that we will get a Scottish date but you never know. Fingers crossed!

Hi kath, I am in southern Scotland near Wigtown area.  Hoping to move somewhere more central in the future cos there's not that much to do here.  I would be happy if Mika went as far as a date in Manchester, so long as it was a weekend.  But even one concert in Scotland would be amazing!

Hi there! It's lovely to see another UK fan here!

I've been a Mika fan since 2007, I have been lucky enough to meet him four times. He's a wonderful person.

I hope also for some more UK gigs. I can't get to festivals as I'm disabled, but I'm happy for everyone who can get to any Mika gig in the UK.

I also hope for some UKTV appearances next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good publicity in the UK.

Welcome to the MFC.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your welcomes; such nice people! :wink2:

Yes, hopefully we'll get dates soon.  I just hope that if/when he announces them, they won't be when I'm at college...

Hi kath, I am in southern Scotland near Wigtown area.  Hoping to move somewhere more central in the future cos there's not that much to do here.  I would be happy if Mika went as far as a date in Manchester, so long as it was a weekend.  But even one concert in Scotland would be amazing!

Ah right... Not too far from me then.... I am in south ayrshire .

We'll see how things develop this year... I certainly aren't holding my breath for a Scottish date... And he cancelled the last one ... But let's hope for better things. :)

Hi there! It's lovely to see another UK fan here!

I've been a Mika fan since 2007, I have been lucky enough to meet him four times. He's a wonderful person.

I hope also for some more UK gigs. I can't get to festivals as I'm disabled, but I'm happy for everyone who can get to any Mika gig in the UK.

I also hope for some UKTV appearances next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good publicity in the UK.

Welcome to the MFC.

Thanks for your welcome; let's continue to hope and pray for UK gigs! :pray: Did he not say on Radio 2 that there will be dates in the autumn?  If there are any dates, they should be announced soon...hopefully.

Oh you're so lucky to have met him!!  I would love to meet Mika so much but I don't know how easy it is to meet him after a gig.

Thanks for your welcome; let's continue to hope and pray for UK gigs! :pray: Did he not say on Radio 2 that there will be dates in the autumn?  If there are any dates, they should be announced soon...hopefully.

Oh you're so lucky to have met him!!  I would love to meet Mika so much but I don't know how easy it is to meet him after a gig.

It's simplicity itself. Everyone just congregates outside the venue, and out he comes. It can be a long wait, but so worth it.

In the concerts, there's no one like him. He sounds just as good as on the discs and the atmosphere.. I can't even begin to describe it.

Thank you for reminding me about the Autumn. I'd forgotten because I was too busy hoping for X Factor UK, so I could see him every Saturday on my TV. But I suppose that's not going to happen.

It's simplicity itself. Everyone just congregates outside the venue, and out he comes. It can be a long wait, but so worth it.

In the concerts, there's no one like him. He sounds just as good as on the discs and the atmosphere.. I can't even begin to describe it.

Thank you for reminding me about the Autumn. I'd forgotten because I was too busy hoping for X Factor UK, so I could see him every Saturday on my TV. But I suppose that's not going to happen.

I bet meeting Mika is really worth the wait!  I'm usually quite an impatient person but I'd be willing to stand at the stage door (regardless of the weather) to meet him.  I'd just have to try to control myself and not start screaming like a 12 year old fangirl.

Shame about the X Factor.  I gave up watching it years back, although I would be tempted to watch it if Mika was a judge.  It would be such good publicity for him in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm not too busy right now, I'm on a break from college.  I wish I was even less busy so I could spend more time on this cool website.

lol well its great you have a break and you wish to visit with us while your on it!!!