lemmytoes

Imagine if Mika released an album comprised of all the songs that he hasn't already released, such as 'Only Lonely One' and 'How Much do You Love me?', I would definitely buy it, who else?

Also, please add to the list all of the unreleased songs you would like to see on the album  :boing:

Edit: Please don't post demos as Mika has personally said that he doesn't want them on the forum  :chair:

-lemmytoes

xxx

Edited by lemmytoes
  • Like 1

Also it would be better to include Karen, You Made Me, Your Symptahy.... Ok include all of them :D

Hi,

Karen has been recorded, it's on a double album The Origine of Love .

What about 'Ma Jeunesse', Loverboy,  Live your life, 

Are Satellite and Erase recorded?

Hi,

What about 'Ma Jeunesse', Loverboy, Live your life,

Hi :)

Really? Because I have the deluxe version of Origin Of Love but Karen is not included :(

Erase is in the first album :)

I think Satellite is recorded, too, but not included any album:/

Hi,

What about 'Ma Jeunesse', Loverboy, Live your life,

Lover boy is on the Deluxe version of The Boy Who Knew Too Much, isn't it?

I want How Much Do You Love Me! :wub2: And Holy Johnny! :D

I would like: Century Man, Holy Johnny, How Much Do You Love Me

I'd love an album like this because I can't seem to find the original recorded versions of these songs, I think Mika has maybe only performed them live? :dunno:

By the way, the last song is my favourite out of the three <3

Yeah I think they're are only the live versions of those songs. I would so much love having them recorded as I always been into those songs. :fangurl:

the last one is my favourite of them as well. :wink2::D

• Like 1

Definitely HMDYLM, it's such a waste of a good song that he hasn't used it. He could even do something with it like he did with I'm Falling, which became I See You on the album TBWKTM 

My son liked Sally when he heard it and thought that should be on an album. I agree with him. It's a good song.

Holy Johnny would be good if he did a sequel to the NPIH album. Johnny prays for Mika to get into Heaven and the gates open for Mika.

Really? Because I have the deluxe version of Origin Of Love but Karen is not included :(

I think it depends in which country the album is sold 'cause I don't have erase on jis 1st album :(

Imagine if Mika released an album comprised of all the songs that he hasn't already released, such as 'Only Lonely One' and 'How Much do You Love me?', I would definitely buy it, who else?

Also, please add to the list all of the unreleased songs you would like to see on the album  :boing:

Edit: Please don't post demos as Mika has personally said that he doesn't want them on the forum  :chair:

-lemmytoes

xxx

"Only Lonely Man" appeared on the "Love Today" UK CD single, but as a demo

Also it would be better to include Karen, You Made Me, Your Symptahy.... Ok include all of them :D

and Sally!

"You Made Me" and "Sally" are 2 of the demos Mika has personally said that he doesn't want on the forum ....but uh yeah.... *whispers* please do proper studio versions of them Mika

Hi,

What about 'Ma Jeunesse', Loverboy,  Live your life, 

Live Your Life is on Songbook Vol 1 so i guess it doesn't count as unreleased.

a studio recorded "Satellite" is a b-side on the "Grace Kelly" single. 

Lover Boy is on some versions of TBWKTM... it's definitely on the US one anyway.

In addition to Hialeah, Century Man, HMDYLM, Ma Jeunesse, his version of Bang Bang, and Holy Johnny, I'd like if he did proper recordings of some of the cover songs he's only done live.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 3

I would like: Century Man, Holy Johnny, How Much Do You Love Me

I'd love an album like this because I can't seem to find the original recorded versions of these songs, I think Mika has maybe only performed them live? :dunno:

By the way, the last song is my favourite out of the three <3

I love it too  :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

I feel both guilty because I know none of the songs that you are all on about but excited at the same time, because, NEW MIKA SONGS FOR ME TO LISTEN TO, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I would love an album of them even though I haven't heard them like. This is one of the things I love about MFC, look what I've just discovered thanks to awesome strangers, thanks guys :thumb_yello: !!!

You can find some info about what releases the songs were on in this topic: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/10804-mika-discography/- or on my german website (tho this is neither complete nor up-to-date): http://www.mikafanclub.de/disko.php

but true, Holy Johnny, HMDYLM, Century Man and Hia Leah were only performed live so far. Same with Ma Jeunesse.

Your Sympathy and Erase were on some version of the first album. Karen is on the Bonus CD of the French OOL Deluxe version. Other songs I saw mentioned here were released as B-Sides of CD- or vinyl-singles. This includes Instant Martyr, which was a demo first, but later relased as a B-Side.

I'd also love to get proper recordings of the ones he has only performed live so far, especially Century Man and Hia Leah. :wub2: Mika's version of Gave it all away also would be nice to have on an album like this (tho it's not exactly his style). I also love many of the cover versions he has done live or for radio/TV, wouldn't mind a bonus CD for an album with all of these! I especially love "guess that's why they call it the blues" and "ain't got no/I got live", i've got these recorded from radio/tv and love listening to them in my playlist. :wub2:

You can find some info about what releases the songs were on in this topic: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/10804-mika-discography/- or on my german website (tho this is neither complete nor up-to-date): http://www.mikafanclub.de/disko.php

but true, Holy Johnny, HMDYLM, Century Man and Hia Leah were only performed live so far. Same with Ma Jeunesse.

Your Sympathy and Erase were on some version of the first album. Karen is on the Bonus CD of the French OOL Deluxe version. Other songs I saw mentioned here were released as B-Sides of CD- or vinyl-singles. This includes Instant Martyr, which was a demo first, but later relased as a B-Side.

I'd also love to get proper recordings of the ones he has only performed live so far, especially Century Man and Hia Leah. :wub2: Mika's version of Gave it all away also would be nice to have on an album like this (tho it's not exactly his style). I also love many of the cover versions he has done live or for radio/TV, wouldn't mind a bonus CD for an album with all of these! I especially love "guess that's why they call it the blues" and "ain't got no/I got live", i've got these recorded from radio/tv and love listening to them in my playlist. :wub2:

Thank you so much for the links, really appreciate it, will bear in mind your suggestions and check out your links for definite :thumb_yello: !!! Actually, now that I think about it, I would adore a recording of 'I Just Can't Get Enough' which he did live at a festival in Belgium in 2008, was like that song was wrote for him, I love it :wub: !!!