Rediscovered my love of Mika

refinneJ

Hello all! Never good at these introduction posts so bear with me.

I'm actually a returning member, I originally joined the MFC around 2009/10 as a teenager but as I got older my tastes changed and I'm ashamed to say Mika kind of faded into the background for a while. But last month I heard Talk About You playing in a shop and thought 'I know that voice!', loved the song, listened to all the tracks from No Place In Heaven when I got home and it felt just like the old days! Since then I've been listening to all the older stuff again and I can definitely say my love of Mika has returned  :) I used to really love this place so I'm back and hoping to have as much fun this time around. I saw Mika in London in 2010 and am a bit gutted to realise I've just missed out on catching him again, but I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities in the future!

• Like 6

Hello all! Never good at these introduction posts so bear with me.

I'm actually a returning member, I originally joined the MFC around 2009/10 as a teenager but as I got older my tastes changed and I'm ashamed to say Mika kind of faded into the background for a while. But last month I heard Talk About You playing in a shop and thought 'I know that voice!', loved the song, listened to all the tracks from No Place In Heaven when I got home and it felt just like the old days! Since then I've been listening to all the older stuff again and I can definitely say my love of Mika has returned  :) I used to really love this place so I'm back and hoping to have as much fun this time around. I saw Mika in London in 2010 and am a bit gutted to realise I've just missed out on catching him again, but I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities in the future!

This warms my heart.

I just wish that Mika would re-discover his love for the UK. I couldn't go to the concert in London as it's so difficult to get to London at the weekend. It would be better for me if he did a Manchester gig, so I hope he does one in the near future.

NPIH is a wonderful album and the song itself has become my favourite Mika song.

Welcome back to MFC.

• Like 2

This warms my heart.

I just wish that Mika would re-discover his love for the UK. I couldn't go to the concert in London as it's so difficult to get to London at the weekend. It would be better for me if he did a Manchester gig, so I hope he does one in the near future.

NPIH is a wonderful album and the song itself has become my favourite Mika song.

Welcome back to MFC.

When the day comes, that I see MIKA annonces a gig in Manchester, I'll make a big jump of joy, just for you Marilyn!  :) And I'll seriously consider to visit your city, for the first time in my life - I would so so  much love to meet you ... :wink2:

Love,love

me 

When the day comes, that I see MIKA annonces a gig in Manchester, I'll make a big jump of joy, just for you Marilyn!  :) And I'll seriously consider to visit your city, for the first time in my life - I would so so  much love to meet you ... :wink2:

Love,love

me 

Thank you. I'd love to meet you too.

Thanks also for spelling my name right.

i guess i am also a returning member of kind, not to this site but i loved mika when i was younger when licm came out, kinda forgot about him after that (i know, how could I?!!) but then i had to do a school project where we had to design advertising for a concert and i found a download of licm on the school's shared documents and that triggered my memory and ever since i have been a fool addicted ;)