Mika @ Arena Riga, Riga Latvia -- 22 May 2016

mari62

It's not funny! The one can't buy a ticket in electronic format from outside Latvia :(

Actually it's not possible to buy any tickets (in any form) outside Latvia. I was ready to pay them 60 euros postal charge (seriously, 60 euros???) but credit card payments don't go through. I tried several times with different cards and both computer and mobile. Same problem with Kaunas. 

Hi, I've bought the tickets and I'll have to retire them there, but I don't know if I'll can go there on saturday... Do you know if the places where I should retire the tickets will be open on sunday, too? Because i can retire them the same day of the concert but it's sunday, so I don't know if they will be open... Thanks for the answers=)

Hi, I've bought the tickets and I'll have to retire them there, but I don't know if I'll can go there on saturday... Do you know if the places where I should retire the tickets will be open on sunday, too? Because i can retire them the same day of the concert but it's sunday, so I don't know if they will be open... Thanks for the answers=)

I think you will be able to pick up the tickets on Sunday, because it looks like at least some of the places are open on Sundays too.

Hello my Darlings... :)

I have been very busy in university, so I wast here very often.... but now - such a wonderfull suprise.. :wub:

Hes comming back to Riga...yeey.. :das:  :wub:

I'm glad for you dear. Long time without knowing about you!  :hug:

I'm glad for you dear. Long time without knowing about you!  :hug:

Ou yea.. :hug:

But I happy to come back.. :wub:

Jesus... I cant wait to see him again... I want those emotions...

I havent expected this show.. :naughty:  Mika was soo busy in France... and X factor, etc... but I really happy, that he decide to come :wub:  :das:

Edited by egita

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually I know some MFCers who will be here.... and of course very much fans from Latvia... :yeey: :yes:

Of course I ready to think about something about some action from fans... but I need someone to help me in this then... :teehee:  :fisch:

Its would be super duper fantastic to give Mika suprise... :das:  :das:  :thumb_yello:

Edited by egita

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

I bought my ticket long time ago to this gig but now it's quite clear that i can't go there. :( So if anyone is interested, I have one fan zone ticket to give away. I don't want any money for this, i just want  this ticket won't get wasted and someone could enjoy this concert as much as i would. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Radio SWH

Enerdžiko

Radio INTERVIEW ( via phone )

http://www.radioswh.lv/player/?archive=2016-4-27

Direct MP3 ( one hour )

http://80.232.162.149/arhivs/SWH/2016/04/2016-04-27_12-00-00_SWH_Stereo.mp3

a part of Mika :mika3:

2016.04.27 Radio SWH _ Enerdžiko _Latvia Telephone Interview ( Mika from London )

https://clyp.it/jdior4ni.mp3

DOWNLOAD ( 13.5 MB )

https://clyp.it/jdior4ni.mp3?download=1

post-18723-0-70100400-1461760024_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding MP3 links
  • Like 4

thanks for posting! i didn't get his answer to the 2nd question, due to the translator, but luckily the rest was without simultaneous translation. so his next album is gonna be completely different from this one? i wonder what he's up to. :teehee: also loved what he said about creativity. i believe him that it gives more sense than having a lot of money. but sadly, there are only few people who are talented and fortunate enough to earn a living with their creativity. and "just" as a hobby, it's nice but usually not very rewarding.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...