Hello from Czech Republic! ☆♥☆♥☆♥

☆Anna☆

Hello :)  My name is Anna and I'm 18 years old ^_^

I'm from Czech Republic and I saw Mika for the first time recently in Prague - 25.5.2016. It was the best day of my life, I am still so emotional about that ♥ 

I saw some MFC members there from many different countries and I just thought...Why I haven't joined MFC yet? So many nice people...And it's just a wonderful idea to unite all Mikafans from all over the world! :)

I discovered Mika probably in 2009 and I always loved his songs, but it was just few months ago when I deeply fell in love with Mika. I admire him very much as an Artist and also as person ♥

Listening to his songs, watching interviews and seeing him perform live can make me incredibly happy ^_^

And about me...I love doing creative things, like sewing dolls and plushies - I made a hand-made doll for Mika and I was told he liked it very much, which made me very happy :) I'm planning to make other gifts for him, because I'm going to see him in Trieste in July! ^^ 

And I would be delighted to meet other MFC members there :) I think we are amazing community and I'm very proud to be part of it ♥

Thank you for reading this xxx

• Like 3

Hello my neighbour! :)  :hug:

Have fun here and I have to say that...gig in Prague was extraordinary.  :wub:

Hello!  :bye:  ^^ 

Yes it was!  :wub: I hope you enjoyed your time in Prague! If Mika is going to do show in Poland one day, i will definitely go there! :) 

PS: I loved the "Thank God that you found us" moment, it was so cute!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hello!  :bye:  ^^ 

Yes it was!  :wub: I hope you enjoyed your time in Prague! If Mika is going to do show in Poland one day, i will definitely go there! :)

PS: I loved the "Thank God that you found us" moment, it was so cute!  :thumb_yello:

Thank you! I think Mika won't go to Poland anymore, but i hope for Prague! :)

• Like 1

Hi Anna, welcome!! :D

Have you got a pic of your doll? I'd love to see it  :wub:

Have fun in Trieste  :hug:

Thank you very much! :hug: I am really looking forward to the Trieste concert, I love Italy  :wub: !!!

Yes, of course! But probably tomorrow or lately, I don't have any good photos at the moment, but I'm going to ask friends for them  :)  

• Like 1

Thank you very much! :hug: I am really looking forward to the Trieste concert, I love Italy  :wub: !!!

Yes, of course! But probably tomorrow or lately, I don't have any good photos at the moment, but I'm going to ask friends for them  :)  

Have you ever been to Italy before? :D Great, thanks!!  :wub:

• Like 1

Have you ever been to Italy before? :D Great, thanks!!  :wub:

Oh yes, many times :) I actually visit Italy almost every summer with my family  :)  And part of my family comes from Italy  ;)

But this time it's going to be really special, I am so excited  :wub: You are going to Trieste? Or to any others gigs in Italy?  :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi,  from Slovakia   ;)  ;)   Unfortunately, I was not at the concert in Prague, but I watched some videos from concert online and it was AMAZING.  I cannot imagine  what it must have been see him live. I hope my big dream go on his concert come true someday. :)                                                                                                                                                                

And sorry for my English. I´m learning. :) 

• Like 1

Hi,  from Slovakia   ;)  ;)   Unfortunately, I was not at the concert in Prague, but I watched some videos from concert online and it was AMAZING.  I cannot imagine  what it must have been see him live. I hope my big dream go on his concert come true someday. :)                                                                                                                                                                

And sorry for my English. I´m learning. :) 

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Fingers crossed he will do a gig  near you when he goes on tour again :wink2: