MIKA Swatch Signing Session in Milan 1 August 2016

dcdeb

You are right, but it isn't like that every time. I know people who went in Brussels and in Geneva. Everyone could enter the shop. They could buy the watch there, so it was crowded. Here, we are lucky. They don't sell the watch. If you don't have it, you can't participate. And old watches don't work either.maybe we will have less people like this...

Swatch Italia said on Twitter that only people owning a mumu will have access to the shop ...

Roseline, that doesn't mean they don't sell the swatch, on the contrary they do

• Like 1

Roseline, that doesn't mean they don't sell the swatch, on the contrary they do

That's what they said on Twitter. If someone wants to buy it, they have to go on the website. But maybe you are right and they will have some in the shop. I don't know.

Edited by Roseline

That's what they said on Twitter. If someone wants to buy it, they have to go on the website. But maybe you are right and they will have some in the shop. I don't know.

Buying online is an option, but they also say, that they're available in their store

We just don't know how many they have

Eleonora Zolla @ZollaEleonora

@SwatchItaly salve io sono una fan di mika e vorrei venire nel vostro store l'1/8 ma se io no ho l'orologio di mika posso acquistarlo li ?

Swatch Italy @SwatchItaly

@ZollaEleonora Ti confermiamo che è possibile acquistarlo lì già dalla mattina :-)

• Like 2

Sorry I don't read Italian. I haven't thought about that. Sorry for bothering you !

No bother at all :)  I'm happy to explain, what others cannot understand in another language

• Like 3

Everyone that was queuying saw Mika. We were around 200. It was really nice. He was adorable with every person coming to see him. Everyone got a photo with him and the box or the watch signed. It went really fast. I had the number 87. I get there at 12 o'clock . We had very little time with him, but you had time to ask something. I asked him if his assistant gave him the gift for his birthday I gave her at Nîmes. The answer is no. She put everything in a box and he will open it the 18th. I am glad he has it. I spent nearly two months to do his birthday gift. Yesterday I gave him a little bracelet I did last week. He was happy and had a big smile. Truly adorable. Many people brought wraped gifts for his birthday. He will have a lot of things to open . It was really a nice evening . And today, last concert and, I am praying, maybe the meet and greet . I would be so happy to go too.

Edited by Roseline
  • Like 5

I was in Milan and bought a Mumu for my son's birthday next week (already had one for myself) and had it signed. A very pleasant and nicely organised event. Everyone could get their box signed and give their gifts. No long chats of course but still a few words and he was very sweet and patient with everyone. We had a short funny conversation between two extremely over tired persons, lol. I looked so bad that I decided not ask a pic but it was a nice moment and everything was well done and organised.

• Like 4

I met Mika at the signin for the Mumu in the Swatch' store in Milan! I gave him the typical pasta with the tartufo and the typical candies with the Barolo that we do in Piedmont! He said: La pasta regalata va sempre bene! It was very funny! Ah ah ah! ;) He signed me the box of the watch and it was a magic moment when he shook my hand and he smiled me! ❤

post-25071-0-16270300-1470138693_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-60494600-1470138713_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-12693400-1470138756_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-16897000-1470138816_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-78691600-1470138891_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-17990400-1470138916_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-35763800-1470138960_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-39061700-1470138982_thumb.png

post-25071-0-34085900-1470138997_thumb.png

post-25071-0-88089300-1470149844_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 3

Hi!

I was at the signing session in Milan and it was great. The security was very organised and kind with us. I arrived at the Swatch store in the early morning and I was number 8. I found a lot of friendly people so the que was good.

Mika arrived at 6.30 PM, he was in a good mood, infact even if he was tired, he was kind with everyone and he smiled a lot.

I was in the first group that entered in the store. I was very excited because it was the first time that I saw Mika so near to me. Before this moment I saw him "only" during concerts. He signed my Mumu's box and a photo which was a surprise for a friend. Then I said to him that the tour has been beautiful and he said thanks to me with a big smile. At the end we take a photo togheter.

• Like 2

Oh, what a beautiful memory..
This was my first signing and I didn't know what to expect. Well..great organization as I hoped and a very lovely Mika into the Swatch Store! He found time for everyone, giving a smile and some words to all of us! 
I spent my time with him chatting about tour and other little things..I've even forgotten the signature on my Mumu  :aah: but he did it at last! I'm happy too for my first pic with him..generally I don't like photos but this was a great opportunity and I took advantage of it  :lol: 
What can I add to explain how kind and nice Mika is? Every time I see him I understand why I literally love being a MFC's member  :fangurl: 

• Like 3

I was there too but I arrived only at 17.30 from Mendrisio Switzerland. I had nro177 and not so much hope....but he was very kindly to meet all of us! What a beautiful moment spend a minute with him!!

Hello!

Milan was one of my steps from Poland to Cernobbio. After a terrible landing(i was terrified) I arrived at Piazza Gae Aulenti at 6.15pm. I saw a looong queue and a security guy showed me when i'll get my number. I was 193 so i didn't have a big expectations. I was standing in the queue and wondering if it's make any sense. And suddenly just a few people were standing behind me and it was so close into my turn! I was shaking, didn't know what to say and just WOW.

I entered  the Swatch store and literally was scared. I told him that Im from Poland and greetz from all of his polish fans and see him tomorrow in Cernobbio. He smiled, thanked and we took a lovely photo, and then I ran away...i saw on my video that he was smiling to me and tried to say something..but i was too shocked and just said thank you turned around and disappeared.  :doh:  I was thinking of the other ones who want to meet him and maybe that's why i was that fast haha  :das:

It was a really nice experience and i must say, the organisation was perfect. :thumb_yello:

I'm really proud that i'm a part of MFC and can feel all these beautiful feelings!  :wub:  :yes:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...