Hi

BreeCheese513

Hi, I’m Bree and I’m from the United States. I had heard a few of Mika’s songs through movies as well as Just Dance, but at the time was to young to really get into an artist. Around 4 months ago, I had the song Lollipop stuck in my head and decided to look it up and, of course, immediately fell in love with both Mika and his music. I speak English, but at the moment am doing my best to learn (and hopefully become fluent in) Spanish and Norwegian. 

Edited by BreeCheese513
  • Like 2

Wow that's awsome !

Really nice to meet you Bree ;-)

Welcome ! And have a good time on the MFC XD

• Like 1

Hi, I’m Bree and I’m from the United States. I had heard a few of Mika’s songs through movies as well as Just Dance, but at the time was to young to really get into an artist. Around 4 months ago, I had the song Lollipop stuck in my head and decided to look it up and, of course, immediately fell in love with both Mika and his music. I speak English, but at the moment am doing my best to learn (and hopefully become fluent in) Spanish and Norwegian. 

Hola!! Welcome to the MFC, have fun here!   :welcomeani:

• Like 1

I speak spanish if you need some help just tell me  :wink2:

• Like 1

Hey Bree, welcome!!  :bye: I'm Sara, nice to meet you :D 

Hope you'll have a great time here  ^_^

hey Bree, i'm Dee from nebraska :) Welcome to MFC!

there's a thread for people from the USA if you'd like to introduce yourself and chat http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31005-us-american-thread-part-vi/

i'm the world rep for the usa so if you have any Mika questions or need to know anything about the MFC & forum just drop me a PM.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1