[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

Preview of the episode 6

Avant-première : vous grelottez ? Cette voix va vous réchauffer (Emission 6)

Pour ce sixième et avant dernière prime des auditions à l'aveugle, voici une toute nouvelle voix, on a décidé de vous faire découvrir un toute première nouvelle voix. Les tempétures extérieures sont glaciales. Ce n'est pas un problème car cette voix chaude va vous réchauffer en un clin d'oeil.... D'après vous, quel talent se cache derrière cette voix incroyable ?
La réponse, samedi prochain pour un sixième prime de "The Voice" à partir de 21 heures.

gb.png.8ba71ace12c433b7260b90a7689615aa.Google translator

Spoiler

Preview: you shiver? This voice will warm you up (Emission 6)
For this sixth and penultimate bonus of blind auditions, here is a brand new voice, we decided to make you discover a first new voice. The external storms are icy. This is not a problem because this warm voice will warm you up in the blink of an eye .... What do you think is the talent behind this incredible voice?
The answer next Saturday for a sixth bonus of "The Voice" from 21 hours.

the-voice-premiere-grelottez-cette-voix-va-rechauffer-emission-6-8bcdc7-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.b47c7122a661e51f6c25ae69b720fa54.jpg

• Thanks 1

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, Gabry74 said:

Hello! :bye:

Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd of March 2018 at 8:50 and 17:50, a Mika's interview on Cannes Radio! :toot:

https://t.co/n5OnYOpy0h

http://www.cerisefm.fr/news/l-interview-de-la-semaine-zazie-19592

Answer number 1 is interresting .......:fisch::fisch::fisch::fisch::fisch:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

What does Zazie says ???

Could anyone translate ?

Zazie explains that the black badge is used as a pass for their break room and that sometimes Mika calls her to make her listen to songs from her future album in complete safety.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cerise FM

L'interview de la semaine : Zazie

http://www.cerisefm.fr/news/l-interview-de-la-semaine-zazie-19592

La semaine dernière, jeudi 22 et vendredi 23 février, vous avez découvert une interview exclusive de Zazie.

• 1/ Zazie, pouvez-vous nous donner quelques indiscrétions sur la nouvelle saison, notamment un badge noir, à quoi sert-il ?
  • 2/ Zazie, pourquoi est-ce que vous vous retourner systématiquement sur un barbu ? Donnez-nous une bonne résolution pour 2018.
  • 3/ Pouvez-vous nous parler de la nouvelle règle de l'audition finale ?
  • 4/ Zazie, lorsque vous faites vos courses, est-ce qu'on vous parle de l'émission ?

Spoiler

Last week, Thursday, February 22 and Friday, February 23, you discovered an exclusive interview with Zazie.

• 1 / Zazie, can you give us some indiscretions on the new season, including a black badge, what is it for?
  • 2 / Zazie, why do you systematically turn on a bearded? Give us a good resolution for 2018.
  • 3 / Can you tell us about the new rule of the final audition?
  • 4 / Zazie, when you go shopping, are we talking about the show?

AUDIO

1. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (1).mp3
  2. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (2).mp3
  3. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (3).mp3
  4. 2018.02.22_The_Voice-7_L'interview de la semaine Zazie - Cerise FM (4).mp3

1/ Zazie, can you give us some indiscretions on the new season, including a black badge, what is it for?

"As coaches, we're great holders of this black badge; since it's a bit... you're in the coach's office!
That is to say, we have our own little rooms, our own little universes, our own little ways of relaxing, of recontracting, of concentrating, of distracting ourselves.
And then we have the coach's lounge which is really a living space where we spend a lot of time on The Voice.

When you spend the day there; of course there are rehearsals, the coachings. But there are also moments of relaxation, moments of concentration before the show. Moments where you can tell yourself little things, try to be a bit of a strategist with a coach; to confuse him with a talent.
This is an important moment for us because we also have a piano at our disposal that you can see behind us.
 From time to time when we have to do collegial work, it happens that we rehearse here in a totally intimate way.

It happens to us, too, if Mika made a song on his album; from time to time he says: " Come on, come on!"  and he makes me listen to the beginning of his song or vice versa!
 That's why these black badges, we can't play Mika's songs, if you want, before the album comes out, that's for sure!"

Thanks a lot for the translation@Loo :flowers2:

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, carafon said:
1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

What does Zazie says ???

Could anyone translate ?

"As coaches, we're great holders of this black badge; since it's a bit... you're in the coach's office!
That is to say, we have our own little rooms, our own little universes, our own little ways of relaxing, of recontracting, of concentrating, of distracting ourselves.
And then we have the coach's lounge which is really a living space where we spend a lot of time on The Voice.

When you spend the day there; of course there are rehearsals, the coachings. But there are also moments of relaxation, moments of concentration before the show. Moments where you can tell yourself little things, try to be a bit of a strategist with a coach; to confuse him with a talent.
This is an important moment for us because we also have a piano at our disposal that you can see behind us.
 From time to time when we have to do collegial work, it happens that we rehearse here in a totally intimate way.

It happens to us, too, if Mika made a song on his album; from time to time he says: " Come on, come on!"  and he makes me listen to the beginning of his song or vice versa!
 That's why these black badges, we can't play Mika's songs, if you want, before the album comes out, that's for sure!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Preview of the episode 6

Avant-Première : Qui saura reconnaitre le titre original de cette chanson ? (Emission 6)

Pour ce sixième et avant dernier prime des auditions à l'aveugle,nous avons décidé de vous présenter une nouvelle voix. Une voix tout en subtilité qui vous fait (re) découvrir le titre de Guillaume Grand : "Toi et moi". D'après vous, quel talent se cache derrière cette voix incroyable ? La réponse, samedi prochain pour un sixième prime de "The Voice" à partir de 21 heures.

Spoiler

Preview: Who will recognize the original title of this song? (Emission 6)

For this sixth and penultimate bonus of blind auditions, we decided to introduce you to a new voice. A subtle voice that makes you (re) discover the title of Guillaume Grand: "You and me". In your opinion, what talent is hidden behind this incredible voice? The answer next Saturday for a sixth bonus of "The Voice" from 21 hours.

the-voice-nouvelle-voix-on-met-defi-de-reconnaitre-titre-orignal-emission-6-aef7c5-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.640f8e0de6625dcd4344ee98fe6ac94c.jpg

• Thanks 1

Canal+ has just cut off the signal for all the channels in the TF1 group, which is calling for big cash to continue giving free channels!

Don't worry about not being able to watch The Voice tomorrow!

Smilie_PDT

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Not even online? :shocked:

Tf1 is on trial with several distributors of their programs.
 You have to test to see if it works!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, endless_eight said:

Hello everyone! @Boucarilla and I have finished the subtitles for all of the coaches comments in Episode 3! She'll post the Vimeo file later, but for now, here's the srt that will work with the file on mikawebsite.com. Enjoy!

03 - The Voice 7 - Prime 03 - 10.02.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

12 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

As @endless_eight said, here is the Vimeo file... Enjoy! :wink2:

The password is always: The Voice

@Boucarilla @endless_eight

Thanks a million, adding the links to the first post !!

• Thanks 3

I don't understand why nobody turned around on Gemma, for the cover of "diva dance"!
 You'd think only Mika knew about it!  :shocked:

On the other hand, I loved Yasmine's performance, what a voice!

• Like 1

Yes, but this episode wasn't catchy, it was boring, no intereseting talents, MIKA turns rarely,

I can't bear the coachs or people who are making fun of him, or even when he tries it himself.

We just begin but I start thinking that this is gonna be his last year:fisch:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yes, but this episode wasn't catchy, it was boring, no intereseting talents, MIKA turns rarely,

I can't bear the coachs or people who are making fun of him, or even when he tries it himself.

Likewise, I don't find this program interesting; I just watch it for Mika's gestures.

And yesterday I laughed when he fell asleep literally! :lmfao:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Loo said:

Likewise, I don't find this program interesting; I just watch it for Mika's gestures.

And yesterday I laughed when he fell asleep literally! :lmfao:

he fell asleep? I didn't notice that! :blink:

Edited by Amy hudsone
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Me too, I think it's his last year too, we feel he has not this envy and fun anymore...

Edited by Boucarilla
  • Like 3