[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

On 4.3.2018 at 10:40 AM, Amy hudsone said:

Yes, but this episode wasn't catchy, it was boring, no intereseting talents, MIKA turns rarely,

I can't bear the coachs or people who are making fun of him, or even when he tries it himself.

We just begin but I start thinking that this is gonna be his last year:fisch:

but all auditions are cutted and it doesn´t mean all talents came at the same evening. This time they cutted the most boring talents to one audition .......

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, krysady said:

He had to give some examples of unusual rhymes from songs :teehee:

3 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

The question was about rhymes that he can no more afford hearing them in songs, they are used a lot.

Oh ok lmao. 

On 4/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, Amy hudsone said:

We just begin but I start thinking that this is gonna be his last year:fisch:

On 4/3/2018 at 9:16 PM, Boucarilla said:

Me too, I think it's his last year too, we feel he has not this envy and fun anymore...

Every year people say that they think is his last year :lmfao:time will tell, is useless to make conjectures on that when he probably do not even know it yet :fisch: (he said in interviews that he usually don't think about the following year while recording)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/attention-on-va-lacher-un-sacre-fauve-samedi-soir-emission-7.html

5aa288ffe5b4f_Sanstitre2.jpg.4d4dd804e78d73ec92b6bdfb94781393.jpg

Spoiler

Attention: we're going to release one hell of a fawn on Saturday evening (Emission 7)

His name is Gabriel Laurent and he will not leave you indifferent... This 39-year-old man discovered a passion for music at the age of 15. A few years later, he moved to Paris to try his luck but things didn't go as planned. He then decides to take a break to change lane. He became a wellness massage practitioner and collector car salesman. A year ago, while performing for fun on an open stage, he was spotted by the casting teams of "The Voice". A sign of fate that allows him to relive a dream... You will discover it on Saturday evening during the last few blind autditions. EXTRACT "The Voice" of March 10,2018

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/premiere-envie-de-voyage-cette-voix-va-transporter-amerique-emission-7.html

5aa2893650e02_Sanstitre1.jpg.35dabec485603941f77169bd780bdf47.jpg

Spoiler

Preview: Wish to travel? This voice will transport you... to America (Emission 7)

For this seventh and last blind audition bonus, we have decided to present you with a new voice. An astonishing voice that makes you (re) discover the title of Joe Dassin:"America". What do you think is the talent behind this incredible voice? The answer on Saturday evening for the latest blind auditions from 9pm on TF1.

Edited by Loo
translation
  • Like 3

Just finished watching last episode (late as always :fisch:) I was wondering why did they leave Zazie saying to Mika that he had the "right argumentation" (two times) exactly while cutting those from the final cut :loco:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Siri said:

Just finished watching last episode (late as always :fisch:) I was wondering why did they leave Zazie saying to Mika that he had the "right argumentation" (two times) exactly while cutting those from the final cut :loco:

So I didn't dream...

It was quite late so I was unsure that he said nothing and Zazie said he was right

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, carafon said:

So I didn't dream...

It was quite late so I was unsure that he said nothing and Zazie said he was right

Yeah, he said nothing once, and really few things the sencond time :dunno: I do know they cut all the comments because otherwise the program will be too long, but they usually pay attention to that :doh:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Siri said:

Yeah, he said nothing once, and really few things the sencond time :dunno: I do know they cut all the comments because otherwise the program will be too long, but they usually pay attention to that :doh:

They are too busy with brainstorming how to cope with "Mennel's case" ......:naughty:

Maybe we'll know more at the end of today's episode....:fisch:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, carafon said:

They are too busy with brainstorming how to cope with "Mennel's case" ......:naughty:

Maybe we'll know more at the end of today's episode....:fisch:

I don't think this concern people who do the video editing :lmfao:

Edited by Siri
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is that  only me!! but I start hating Pascal  :annoyed_h4h:  looks like he can't afford MIKA:dunno:

I didn't like how he touches Mika's face when he was with the family from Marseille wearing the t-shirt

It wasn't even cool to push the button by his back

• Thanks 1

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/news/mika-remercie-assia-de-choisir-coach-fait-fondre-coeur-internautes-6564395.html

9yfd.jpg

8885.jpg

Spoiler

For the latest blind auditions bonus, Mika enchanted the twittos. In particular, the coach showed that he had a great heart by thanking him warmly for his talent to accept to trust him by joining his team.

Mika particularly touched you. During the final evening of blind auditions, the coaches used numerous tricks to collect the latest talents in their team. For her part, Mika played the card of sincerity. He did the show wearing a Florent Marchand t-shirt, shouted "Bravo!" during Norig's performance on a traditional gypsy song, he laughed at his comrades Florent Pagny and Pascal Obispo... And he made a point of honor by giving each talent his point of view on his performance and advice for the next adventure.

When Assia's turn came, Mika did not hide her enthusiasm. Carried away by the singer's voice and universe, he did everything to get her to join his team. However, he was convinced that she would choose to continue the competition with Florent Pagny. When Assia said the name of her coach, Mika couldn't believe it! "Thank you. Thank you very much, it makes me very happy,"he told the pretty brunette. A statement that melted the internet users. Many viewers emphasized the coach's humility and kindness as well as his communicative cheerfulness (and laughter).

Edited by Loo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/news/mika-crie-pendant-prestation-de-norig-mouche-a-bien-pu-piquer-coach-2196265.html
isfh.jpg

Spoiler

The last evening of auditions had its share of surprises. During Norig's performance, Mika screamed! Why did the coach react this way? MYTF1 gives you more explanations.

A talent marked this final evening of blind auditions. Norig, a 44-year-old singer with a passion for gypsy culture, performed a traditional song on the stage of The Voice. The music arrived quite late in the artist's life, when she first saw Emir Kusturica's film Time of the Gypsies. She was overwhelmed by the song Ederlezi (v. Goran Bregovic), which she naturally chose to defend in the competition.

If the register a bit confused the coaches, they were all impressed by Norig's mastery. Zazie pressed the first buzzer, followed by Mika who shouted "Bravo!" during the singer's performance. And obviously, he was not the only one to have been conquered, as the audience greeted the performance with a standing ovation! The four coaches also got up.

Florent Pagny and Pascal Obispo regretted not turning around and discovering that Norig was ready to exploit new worlds including rock. "It's amazing, and it's even more amazing when you're seen!" released the interpreter from Knowing how to love. "This vocal technique can be totally interesting on another repertoire, I'm extremely excited to see what it does," said Zazie. Mika, for her part, has kindly roomed her male comrades. "It is always the totally unexpected moments that have remained in my heart and memory. When someone proposes a voice and a proposal like that, if you don't support it, you're an idiot! I realized that last year," he explained as Florent Pagny and Pascal Obsipo pouted. But this argument did not convince Norig, who chose to join Zazie's team.

waht.jpg

0jc1.jpg

All these expressions in a single performance!

And more:

5aa67e6a9bb03_Sanstitre7.jpg.d68d10bd0098aeb61ba1df09541a5b53.jpg5aa67e739e131_Sanstitre3.jpg.2204907655e1388e35f80b78069f6429.jpg

Edited by Loo
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Manel no more there

un talent de moins pour MIKA:dunno:

And he didn't get the extra one allowed after he completed his team either, none of the coaches did it this year.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, krysady said:

And he didn't get the extra one allowed after he completed his team either, none of the coaches did it this year.

but they can steal one  talent from another coach during the final auditions

• Like 2