[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

Episode - 8

March 17, 2018

l'Audtion finale - 1

the-voice-the-voice-7-13-98f298-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.0541ae4e576d6e9a13752074b9f246ca.jpg

Le choix du coach : Matthias Piaux, Simon Morin et Guillaume (Equipe Mika)

the-voice-choix-coach-matthias-piaux-simon-morin-guillaume-equipe-mika-976397-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.ca7aa493b73385680c91dd681879e60d.jpg

Le choix du coach : Assia, Nicolay Sanson et Frédéric Longbois (Equipe Mika)

the-voice-choix-auditions-finales-equipe-mika-assia-nicolay-sanson-frederic-longbois-1c0907-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.b622ac7dba42790cdf8cf52344f417f7.jpg

Pas vu à la TV : les secrets de coaching

gb.png.7c817e3ef462a1ee70e8a5477a073ca9.pngGoogle translator

Spoiler

Not seen on TV: the secrets of coaching

This is the moment of the sequence "Not seen on TV". In the program of unpublished coaching with Raffi Arto, Guillaume, Anto and Betty Patural. How did they train? What were their main difficulties? The "Not seen on TV" special coaching is here - BONUS Final Auditions - "The Voice" of March 17, 2018

the-voice-a-tv-secrets-de-coaching-1036e

La Suite

the-voice-the-voice-7.thumb.jpg.e7bdb1febdeedbfee996bcfbe8e52cf8.jpg

Souvenirs : les premières auditions des coachs

gb.png.7c817e3ef462a1ee70e8a5477a073ca9.png  Google translator

Spoiler

Memories: the first coaching auditions

Our teams have collected the confidences of the coaches in the sometimes funny moments, sometimes embarrassing of their career. This week is the first final audition ... But which coach did an audition? Discover the memories of our coaches ... And it's worth the detour. EXTRACT from the Final Hearing of March 17, 2018

the-voice-souvenirs-premieres-auditions-

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Does anyone know, more or less, how many episodes there are left before the live shows? 

I'd say 3 more shows (one Auditions Finales and two Duels), isn't it?

So more or less live shows will begin in a month.. :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, virgi said:

lI'd say 3 more shows (one Auditions Finales and two Duels), isn't it?

So more or less live shows will begin in a month.. :blush-anim-cl:

there are 24 trios to compete ,there were 7 contests yesterday ,so there are 17 left (let's say 16.5 as Mennel's one won't be broadcast)

So I'd rather say 2 auditions finales and 2 duels

Edited by carafon
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, carafon said:

there are 24 trios to compete ,there were 7 contests yesterday ,so there are 17 left (let's say 16.5 as Mennel's one won't be broadcast)

I think the same, each coach had 2 teams yesterday from 6, so another 2 episodes of Finale Auditions. (well, except Florent with just one trio)

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

during the show of edoued edourd MIKA was trying to tell him something while he was singing:blink:, I was like "what's going on", now we know that Edouard edourd didn't pay attention to an obstacle that was on the stage, so, he was about to fall :mf_rosetinted:and MIKA warned him :blush-anim-cl:

Mais rien n’aurait pu se passer comme prévu. En effet, Edouard Edouard était tellement enthousiaste lors de sa prestation qu’il en a oublié de regarder où il mettait les pieds ! Résultat, il n’a pas vu qu’il y avait un petit fossé sur le plateau et il a bien failli tomber. C’est Mika qui lui a indiqué de la main la présence de ce renfoncement. Ouf, c’était moins une !

En exclusivité pour MYTF1, le chanteur de 28 ans a révélé qu’il était passé à deux doigts d’une jolie chute. "Je n’avais pas vu qu’il y avait une petite rigole sur scène, où les caméras passent, et j’ai failli me casser la gue*** dedans ! (Rires.) Heureusement, Mika m’a fait un petit signe qui a évité la catastrophe", nous a-t-il confié.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sara penny said:

Come posso vedere le puntate di the voice sottotitolate in italiano? Grazie

Ciao! You can't watch The Voice with Italian subtitles, only English.

On 18/3/2018 at 4:13 PM, carafon said:

Oh you're right! I didn't do any calculation, I just wrote what I felt :lmfao:

Thanks for explaining! 

• Haha 1