[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

23 minutes ago, carafon said:

Now that everything is recorded (and not everyone watching tv knowing the fact) they are in a real mess

Exactly! People just saw the episode and the whole media exploded, and it will get worse week by week. Even she closed that account, there's screenshots with her posts everywhere.

• Sad 1

It's really a big buzz on national TV channels this morning to see if and how to eliminate it from The Voice!

The problem for her is not to win or not win this program because the result was not sure; but for her future teaching career. With such a liability, it might be difficult for her.

That's how even teenage "nonsense" gets paid for itself one day. :no:

• Sad 3

16 minutes ago, Loo said:

It's really a big buzz on national TV channels this morning to see if and how to eliminate it from The Voice!

And Mika's timeline is full of comments about this topic, I'm sure he knows what's going on.

• Like 3

poor Mennel; the media always need to go to the flaw to create controversy. it's really shameful. She may have said things that were wrong during the attacks, but everyone makes mistakes in life. so that's not why she has to be excluded from the game. it is very sad what happens to him. And yes I also think that Mika is aware and I think it must put his nerves. but he prefers perhaps not to express himself so as not to poison the controversy. because the fact is what the media expect

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

poor Mennel; the media always need to go to the flaw to create controversy. it's really shameful. She may have said things that were wrong during the attacks, but everyone makes mistakes in life. so that's not why she has to be excluded from the game. it is very sad what happens to him. And yes I also think that Mika is aware and I think it must put his nerves. but he prefers perhaps not to express himself so as not to poison the controversy. because the fact is what the media expect

I think even if he would want to say something about the problem he won´t be allowed to speak because of the production. The discussion get worse every day and I really fear there will be a big scandal......... It´s such a sad situation right now. Whatever will happen it will effect the show in a bad way..........

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, carafon said:

Can't understand that the production didn't care of the contestant background before starting the show

Now that everything is recorded (and not everyone watching tv knowing the fact) they are in a real mess

I think there are just too many contestants to check their background before the show... There has to be thousands of people who participate. And once they've chosen them it's too late to check them out.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I think even if he would want to say something about the problem he won´t be allowed to speak because of the production. The discussion get worse every day and I really fear there will be a big scandal......... It´s such a sad situation right now. Whatever will happen it will effect the show in a bad way..........

Yes it's also true by contribution to the production. I agree with you. it s'agrave to fire and as day pass and it's really sad. it's sure it will Mark the show in the negative. i'm really hatred against the media

• Like 2

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

I think there are just too many contestants to check their background before the show... There has to be thousands of people who participate. And once they've chosen them it's too late to check them out.

She said in that interview that she was called by the producers of The Voice to come to the auditions after they saw her on YT and IG, so I guess they had an idea.... maybe they didn't expect though such a big drama...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, krysady said:

She said in that interview that she was called by the producers of The Voice to come to the auditions after they saw her on YT and IG, so I guess they had an idea.... maybe they didn't expect though such a big drama...

If they knew the facts and didn't anticipate the problems coming ,for me they are just so unprofessional ! 

The girl is young ,but not that much ,terrorism is a very serious subject ,and it seems that she's also in touch with some very controversial people

Knowing she was going to be publicaly exposed ,if they kwew the fact it's just a fool behaviour

Anyway if I'd been in Mika's shoes ,I'd feel beeing betrayed and very angry about the production ......

Because now as her coach he's involved in a story he has nothing to do with ....as said before spectators don't know that the recording is made months before and won't understand that he'll  support her.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I agree with you

The production and TF1 are probably triing to solve the problem (good luck.....:shocked:.......) and the coachs+Nikos not allowed to say anything before they decide how to handle the whole thing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

If they knew the facts and didn't anticipate the problems coming ,for me they are just so unprofessional ! 

The girl is young ,but not that much ,terrorism is a very serious subject ,and it seems that she's also in touch with some very controversial people

Knowing she was going to be publicaly exposed ,if they kwew the fact it's just a fool behaviour

Anyway if I'd been in Mika's shoes ,I'd feel beeing betrayed and very angry about the production ......

Because now as her coach he's involved in a story he has nothing to do with ....as said before spectators don't know that the recording is made months before and won't understand that he'll  support her.

Yes I totally agree with you, it's a big mistake from the production, and even if she has these opinions, nobody deserves such an awful hate that I saw on the comments, it can destroy her purely and frankly...

Edited by Boucarilla
  • Like 2

I don't really know what to think about all of this.. :(
Obviously all the comments which just criticize the fact that she wears a veil or that she is Muslim, it's disgusting and it's absolutely not acceptable.

But it's true that what she said about the attacks and the fact that apparently she supports some not really clear people as Carafon said, it's quite a problem for me. 

And it's a big problem for TF1 and all the production of The Voice too. We can't denie or hide what she said, and even with her explications, all the buzz around that isn't giving a good look of the show.. 

Also for Mika, I don't know how he takes all of that, but as some of you said, he is quite involve in the story now that she is in his team, so I don't know if she will go far in the adventure and arrives at the directs, but in any case it could become pretty problematic for him too.. 

So I don't know how all of this will finish but this article talks about it :

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-377753-affaire-mennel-dans-the-voice-tf1-reagit-pour-la-premiere-fois-ce-soir-et-semble-s-acheminer-vers-l-eviction-de-la-candidate-on-ne-peut-garder-une-personne-qui-tient-des-propos-contre-la-loi-de-la-republique.html

It says that according TF1 : "We discovered the messages Sunday, as the general public. We wanted to study the situation intelligently and not make hasty decisions without having all the elements."
The channel specifies that it will decide quickly knowing that they  "can not keep in the program, a person who makes statements against the law of the Republic".

So we will see..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, carafon said:

.as said before spectators don't know that the recording is made months before and won't understand that he'll  support her.

That's the tricky part, they seems to think it's happening now :doh:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's the tricky part, they seems to think it's happening now :doh:

I also think that TF1 or the production saying anything publicaly so far doesn't help to calm down the bad buzz (only knew here about the article @Anouchka.11mentionned , but it's not an official answer) 

I believe that just saying "We are concerned and will study the facts" as soon as they knew the facts was enought  

Knowing that wearing a veil (that is not a problem to me at all) would be controversial , I think they had to be very carefull that she was unattackable before letting her entering the competition........and especialy because she's obviously very good 

They had to be very carefull ,for the show ,for the coaches ,but also for herself as she's still young and maybe said all of this under somebody else's influence

Now, whatewer they'll decide , I think there won't be any "perfect" decision and they absolutely  have to explain how the show is working

• Like 6

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Today Mennel had an emergency meeting with the producers of The Voice, they are trying to figure out how to solve the situation : http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/tv/the-voice-mennel-sera-t-elle-disqualifiee-06-02-2018-7544970.php

She just wrote a long apology on twitter. Sounds like something production asked her to do. Hopefully she really means it.

quite sure it won’t change anything to people being furious...

• Like 2

It's not a good thing Mika is in the middle of this all. Well obviously. The production should have seen this coming. What are their options now? Cutting her part out? If it's true what she says it would be awful to see young girl's career destroyed. Very complicated. 

• Like 4

I can't see any reason for all this polemic just because she is muslim and wear a scarf there are a lot of haters, they're even now trying to interpret what she sang in arabic , she has the right to defend her opinion, if she is with palestine it's justified, a lot of international civil actors defend the same position openly and it's ok, why should she apologises according to some press articles.

I hope she is gonna be supported

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, endless_eight said:

Hello everyone! How about some good news in the midst of all of the controversy?  Boucarilla and I have been working very hard, and we have subtitles done for all of the coach's sections of episode 1 of The Voice season 7. Enjoy!

01 - The Voice 7 - Prime 01 - 27.01.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

thank you very much :flowers2:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

uI can't see any reason for all this polemic just because she is muslim and wear a scarf there are a lot of haters, they're even now trying to interpret what she sang in arabic , she has the right to defend her opinion, if she is with palestine it's justified, a lot of international civil actors defend the same position openly and it's ok, why should she apologises according to some press articles.

I hope she is gonna be supported

The problem is that it's not only about the Palestine or the veil ,in that case TF1 probably would not have taken care of any comments

It's also about the twitts following the terrorist attacks and this is a very sensitive subject ..........it's impossible for a national channel to support somebody who writes publicaly that the French government is the true terrorist and doubting about terrorist identity without being sure that it was only a misunderstanding

Imagine somebody saying that in many other countries ,it would probably not only ended with a possible discalification on a tv show....

I hope they 'll find a fair solution for everyone ,so ,wait and see.....

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, endless_eight said:

Boucarilla and I have been working very hard, and we have subtitles done for all of the coach's sections of episode 1 of The Voice season 7. Enjoy!

01 - The Voice 7 - Prime 01 - 27.01.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

@endless_eight @Boucarilla I appreciate how much both of you have done for us. :flowers2:

added your subtitles srt file to the 1st post. here :thumb_yello:

the subtitle file works fine, thanks a million !

here is a screen shot.

sub.thumb.png.c8c89cc80d7026c48f7f73e9a96ed151.png

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Preview of the 3rd episode.

Discover a voice that will make you want to dance | The Voice 2018 | Blind Audition

Close your eyes and open your ears. For this third prime, you will discover, in preview, a voice full of talent. And this voice, of a Rock'N Roll power, made a strong impression on the judges and will make you want to dance!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1