Adam Lambert

Mika3Maniac

Adam's really good, although I'm not a fan of his new song.

That is the type of song I would not accept from Mika. (I mean, if he ever made a compromise to sing such shallow songs by Dr Luke and the likes).

For Adam, it suits well though. It is way better than FYE, for example.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is the type of song I would not accept from Mika. (I mean, if he ever made a compromise to sing such shallow songs by Dr Luke and the likes).

For Adam, it suits well though. It is way better than FYE, for example.

No, I would not accept it from Mika and am not really thrilled that Adam does it. I liked FYE:naughty: He has many songs that are better though. I love Fever.:wub2:

He has many songs that are better though. I love Fever.:wub2:

I love Fever, too - from Lady Gaga.:teehee:

I do like Adam as a singer and the songs he sings fit the character he represents in the music scene but they are written by the dozen nowadays so they kind of bore me on better days and annoy me on worse days. (e.g I remember he has this song 'If I had you y-y-y-y-y-you' -:blink: sounding like any other Stock-Aitken- Waternan song from the 80s :roftl:

I used to think it was a petty he couldn't join some rock'n' roll band after American Idol (I was amazed by his rendition of a Led Zeppelin song there) but I heard him perform with Queen live at the EMAs and I concluded that he was more of a musical singer. So probably he is doing the right thing now by singing these hit factory songs and when there is less interest in him in the pop scene, he can perform on Broadway.

Edited by suzie

He seems to love Montreal!

http://montreal.virginradio.ca/blog/CousinVinny/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10334415

Just linking, I'm not a fan or anything, though I do think he has a great voice and sometimes I watch his acoustic songs from Youtube. I just try to read news about him, because he has this cool boyfriend (I have a soft spot for him), and I like to know how he is :teehee:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

i need earphooooooooooooones!!now!!!

No, I would not accept it from Mika and am not really thrilled that Adam does it. I liked FYE:naughty: He has many songs that are better though. I love Fever.:wub2:

I LOVE FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

one of his best songs i think:blush-anim-cl:

Just for Ingie:

"BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFF"

:mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

one of his best songs i think:blush-anim-cl:

Just for Ingie:

"BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFF"

:mf_rosetinted:

That's nice darling:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The belgian radio station Q-music is on snowcase in Austria

and one of their guests today (on his birthday is Adam!)

a video [YOUTUBE]3b6mkkxVCGA[/YOUTUBE]

pics:

431250_10151207385030321_223343965320_22232500_286073014_n.jpg

428364_10151208026770321_223343965320_22235514_1964198857_n.jpg

and this is happening right now:

421678_10151209326430321_223343965320_22240551_555738406_n.jpg

he's doing a showcase and apparently he's going to sing some new songs!

you can follow it here RIGHT NOW : http://q-music.be/home

On the news this morning, they said that Adam will be touring with Queen this year... should be interesting :blush-anim-cl:

What kind of tour do they mean? I am not familiar with latest news on that front but I thought 'Queen' selected members of a tribute band they believe can perform Queen's music best. So perhaps this tribute band would be the support act for Adam's tour?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The show in Kiev was great. Adam performed with Rog and Brian in terms of their collaborative tour 2012 - Kiev, Warsaw, Moscow and London.

On July 3rd they`ll rock Moscow and I`ll be there !!!!:dance_man:(Rufus Taylor is promised to participate as a drummer).

This collaboration with Adam Lambert is the ongoing project for Queen (May& Taylor) and other remarkable vocalists willing to show their respect and homage to Queen`s musical legacy. in 2008 it was Paul Rogers, now it`s Adam Lambert.

This is for anyone who`s out of the swim:mf_rosetinted:

I loved the videos of this show, but for me, the Roger Taylor diehard fan, I TOTALLY loved the fact he played drums with his son Rufus Tiger. Rufus is an incredible drummer too. I might have to go and fangirl on some Rufus page somewhere:wub2:

Thanks Katy. All the rumours finally come true! Fabulous. :fangurl:

This collaboration with Adam Lambert is the ongoing project for Queen (May& Taylor) and other remarkable vocalists willing to show their respect and homage to Queen`s musical legacy. in 2008 it was Paul Rogers, now it`s Adam Lambert.

I love that they support young artists. I think a lot of fans got into Mika in 2007 because of Brian May's endorsement. He was at the Sadler's Wells gig in 2009 and caused quite a stir among all the diehard fans. :teehee: