Adam Lambert

Mika3Maniac

ADAM is in JAIL in FINLAND!!!!

adam_lambert_-_p_2011_300.jpg

American Idol star Adam Lambert spent several hours in a Finnish jail Thursday after being arrested outside a Helsinki gay bar following a brawl with his Finnish boyfriend, local reality star Sauli Koskinen.

According to Petri Juvonen, who is heading up the police investigation into the event, Lambert and Koskinen were arrested at around 4 a.m. Thursday morning outside DTM (Don’t Tell Momma), a famous Helsinki gay club. Both men are being held for questioning as local police investigate a total of four possible assault offenses. Juvonen tells the Hollywood Reporter that the two would likely be released after being interrogated.

According to Finnish media reports, the dispute between the two men started in one of DTM’s back rooms. Lambert and Koskinen, a winner of the Finnish version of Big Brother, were apparently kicked out of the club but carried on fighting in the street outside.

Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, an ex-Miss Helsinki, who had been celebrating with Lambert and Koskinen, told a Finnish entertainment channel that she had tried to get between the quarrelling couple when Lambert accidently hit her by mistake.

Lambert arrived in Finland on Monday, Dec. 19 to celebrate Christmas with Koskinen. There had been much internet speculation that Lambert was scheduled to be a guest performer on Thursday’s finale of the X Factor. A show spokesperson denied the booking and clearly, being 5,100 miles and a continent away, a Lambert appearance was not in the cards.

It’s unclear when he’ll return to the U.S. or whether he’ll face charges in Finland. Lambert’s new single, "Better Than I Know Myself,” was released on Tuesday. The singer last tweeted on Wednesday at around noon Helsinki time boasting that the song was No. 2 on iTunes in the Middle East. He had earlier written in Finnish, "Helsinki is a beautiful city full of beautiful people! Thank you!"

Edited by HollyD

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ADAM is in JAIL in FINLAND!!!!

adam_lambert_-_p_2011_300.jpg

American Idol star Adam Lambert spent several hours in a Finnish jail Thursday after being arrested outside a Helsinki gay bar following a brawl with his Finnish boyfriend, local reality star Sauli Koskinen.

According to Petri Juvonen, who is heading up the police investigation into the event, Lambert and Koskinen were arrested at around 4 a.m. Thursday morning outside DTM (Don’t Tell Momma), a famous Helsinki gay club. Both men are being held for questioning as local police investigate a total of four possible assault offenses. Juvonen tells the Hollywood Reporter that the two would likely be released after being interrogated.

According to Finnish media reports, the dispute between the two men started in one of DTM’s back rooms. Lambert and Koskinen, a winner of the Finnish version of Big Brother, were apparently kicked out of the club but carried on fighting in the street outside.

Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, an ex-Miss Helsinki, who had been celebrating with Lambert and Koskinen, told a Finnish entertainment channel that she had tried to get between the quarrelling couple when Lambert accidently hit her by mistake.

Lambert arrived in Finland on Monday, Dec. 19 to celebrate Christmas with Koskinen. There had been much internet speculation that Lambert was scheduled to be a guest performer on Thursday’s finale of the X Factor. A show spokesperson denied the booking and clearly, being 5,100 miles and a continent away, a Lambert appearance was not in the cards.

It’s unclear when he’ll return to the U.S. or whether he’ll face charges in Finland. Lambert’s new single, "Better Than I Know Myself,” was released on Tuesday. The singer last tweeted on Wednesday at around noon Helsinki time boasting that the song was No. 2 on iTunes in the Middle East. He had earlier written in Finnish, "Helsinki is a beautiful city full of beautiful people! Thank you!"

:shocked::shocked:

this qualifies as intimate partner violence!! since i don't know any specific details, shame on you both!! *smh*

:shocked::shocked:

this qualifies as intimate partner violence!! since i don't know any specific details, shame on you both!! *smh*

Jetlag and too much vodka. They both have confirmed everything is fine and quoting Sauli's words "love is not easy but it's forever" (sorry my bad English, not a perfect translation...). Wishing them all the best in the world :wub2:

Jetlag and too much vodka. They both have confirmed everything is fine and quoting Sauli's words "love is not easy but it's forever" (sorry my bad English, not a perfect translation...). Wishing them all the best in the world :wub2:

hmmm..you don't hit someone you "love"...

hmmm..you don't hit someone you "love"...

No one confirmed that either of them actually "hit" another one. That's the point. The Finnish press (tabloids) made an unnecessary mess, and sadly some foreign papers quoted them...

Edited by tiibet

No one confirmed that either of them actually "hit" another one. That's the point. The Finnish press (tabloids) made an unnecessary mess, and sadly some foreign papers quoted them...

true, but the report cited 'brawl' and 'assault charges' which implies some level of violence..but as you said nothing is confirmed, so i guess i'll reserve judgement.

here's hoping nothing like this happens again :thumb_yello:

true, but the report cited 'brawl' and 'assault charges' which implies some level of violence..but as you said nothing is confirmed, so i guess i'll reserve judgement.

here's hoping nothing like this happens again :thumb_yello:

It's confirmed now that no one is charged :thumb_yello: And they both have confirmed (via their twitter/FB/blog) that the confusion was caused by jetlag and too much alcohol and that everything is fine. I really hope it's true (and there is no reason to think it's not).

That's old news, everything is fine and the whole thing was highly exaggerated by stupid press! :wink2: I hope they both can enjoy their holidays in Finland :wub2:

yes agreed:teehee: i saw your tweet to adam:teehee:

People said they only yelled at each other... quite drunk.. and that not punches were thrown:teehee:

Anyways, theyre still cute:mf_rosetinted:

Old news :roftl:

They said it happened this morning! :dunno:

Yes :roftl: And I have been holding my breath the whole day and watching Finnish press causing a huge mess :aah: and now the situation is over. Thank God. What a day! Now I really want to believe everything is back to normal, they deserve a private and peaceful Christmas :wub2:

yes agreed:teehee: i saw your tweet to adam:teehee:

People said they only yelled at each other... quite drunk.. and that not punches were thrown:teehee:

Anyways, theyre still cute:mf_rosetinted:

Just wanted to show some support :teehee: His boyfriend is a very special person :wub2:

Yes :roftl: And I have been holding my breath the whole day and watching Finnish press causing a huge mess :aah: and now the situation is over. Thank God. What a day! Now I really want to believe everything is back to normal, they deserve a private and peaceful Christmas :wub2:

Oh - okay! When you said that was OLD news ... I felt really stupid like I had posted something that happened last year! :lmao:

who is he?? his boyfriend?

i know hes like.. a tv reality person no?? i dont know him that well:teehee:

He is the reason how I discovered Mika's music. He was in the Finnish Big Brother house and they played him Relax (in the house) because it was his favorite song and that's how I heard it for the first time 2007. I don't know how much he has listened to Mika's new music but I know he liked LICM a lot.

I don't know him personally, but I have met him many times and he is one of the sweetest and kindest persons I've ever met (and not just because he likes Relax, lol). He writes blogs and makes celeb vids and reports and I always follow his work, people love him, he makes everyone in a good mood :wub2:

Celebrities are just human, sometimes they get drunk and have fights. Whatever happened, I hope they can work it out. Finland is a small country, and news like this are often made bigger than they are (in reality).

He is the reason how I discovered Mika's music. He was in the Finnish Big Brother house and they played him Relax (in the house) because it was his favorite song and that's how I heard it for the first time 2007. I don't know how much he has listened to Mika's new music but I know he liked LICM a lot.

I don't know him personally, but I have met him many times and he is one of the sweetest and kindest persons I've ever met (and not just because he likes Relax, lol). He writes blogs and makes celeb vids and reports and I always follow his work, people love him, he makes everyone in a good mood :wub2:

Celebrities are just human, sometimes they get drunk and have fights. Whatever happened, I hope they can work it out. Finland is a small country, and news like this are often made bigger than they are (in reality).

what a cute story:wub2::wub2::wub2:

he seems sweet!!!! i never even heard him speak i think though:teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

He seems to love Montreal!

http://montreal.virginradio.ca/blog/CousinVinny/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10334415

Just linking, I'm not a fan or anything, though I do think he has a great voice and sometimes I watch his acoustic songs from Youtube. I just try to read news about him, because he has this cool boyfriend (I have a soft spot for him), and I like to know how he is :teehee: