Kumazzz

Seat Music Awards 2019 @ Arena di Verona, 4 June 2019 Reports/Pics/Vids

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

:italia:

 

Here we go !!

We are waiting for your posting :bye:

 

==========

INSTAGRAM

==========

mikainstagram

 

 

Mika IG stories

 

 

 

==========

    PHOTO

==========

 

 

==========

  Fan Video

==========

 

 

==========

   REPORT

==========

 

 

 

==========

 Rai 1 VIDEO

==========

RaiPlay ( 2:55:11 ) 2019/05/Seat-Music-Awards-2019

VK

 

==========

     PRESS

==========

TG verona

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mikainstagram

Backstage video from rehearsals with my band!!

Moving and playing at the same time has always something I wanted to do with the band.

Its all starting to come together.

Here is a first look of us putting it in place with

@icouldneverbeadancer_olivier and @icouldneverbeadancer_carine ❤️❤️🕴🕴

#icecream

 

 

 

Mika IC stories

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dominika

Thanks for posting pics.

Could you add the source URL, if these pics/vids are not yours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

 

 

19 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

 

 

thanks @Chriss-MikaFan for the videos.

 

I'm curious where this dancing thing will end up. His idea behind it might be nice, in fact there were bits of this even on the early tours, lots more interaction with the band back then, just remember the butt wiggling "choreography" with Mikey, or the drum duels with Cherisse, bin bashing with the band and all that.

But.

These guys aren't even actually playing the instruments on stage! :aah: And the sexy dressed girls? Just for the guys to stare at. :facepalm: I really, really really hope that for the tour it'll be more "music with dancing" instead of the other way round, as it is here (esp. for Ice Cream).

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi, there!

Just posting some pics from the night.

 

I didn't take any photos when MIKA was singing - I wanted to focus my mind to see him live with my own eyes.

 

New song "Ice Cream" was a fabulous performing arts. Especially MIKA's dance with his band and dancers was sophisticated and meaningful. It successfully represented the image of the song. Animated patterns on the screens were pretty artistic with vivid colours.

I really loved the stage. Can't wait to see again on his upcoming tour.

:cloud:

 

NaoMika☆

 

_20190605_074244.JPG

_20190605_065130.JPG

DSC04502.JPG

Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mellody said:

But.

These guys aren't even actually playing the instruments on stage! :aah: And the sexy dressed girls? Just for the guys to stare at. :facepalm: I really, really really hope that for the tour it'll be more "music with dancing" instead of the other way round, as it is here (esp. for Ice Cream).

 

It makes you worry that he is just going to perform with a backing tape and not bother with an actual band at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mellody said:

 

 

thanks @Chriss-MikaFan for the videos.

 

I'm curious where this dancing thing will end up. His idea behind it might be nice, in fact there were bits of this even on the early tours, lots more interaction with the band back then, just remember the butt wiggling "choreography" with Mikey, or the drum duels with Cherisse, bin bashing with the band and all that.

But.

These guys aren't even actually playing the instruments on stage! :aah: And the sexy dressed girls? Just for the guys to stare at. :facepalm: I really, really really hope that for the tour it'll be more "music with dancing" instead of the other way round, as it is here (esp. for Ice Cream).

 

8 minutes ago, silver said:

 

It makes you worry that he is just going to perform with a backing tape and not bother with an actual band at all.

 

I think he is doing it now to promote the new single because this performance looks better on screens and at festivals where he is perfoming just a couple of songs and no everybody in the crowd is a fan... The choreography with the clapping in the middle etc. grabs more attention and it's probably more fun for the general public. I'm pretty sure he won't do that with every song on the tour (at least I hope)... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.