RaiPlay ( 2:55:11 ) 2019/05/Seat-Music-Awards-2019

VK

==========

PRESS

==========

TG verona

• Like 1

@mikainstagram

Backstage video from rehearsals with my band!!

Moving and playing at the same time has always something I wanted to do with the band.

Its all starting to come together.

Here is a first look of us putting it in place with

@icouldneverbeadancer_olivier and @icouldneverbeadancer_carine ❤️❤️🕴🕴

#icecream

Mika IC stories

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

19 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

thanks @Chriss-MikaFan for the videos.

I'm curious where this dancing thing will end up. His idea behind it might be nice, in fact there were bits of this even on the early tours, lots more interaction with the band back then, just remember the butt wiggling "choreography" with Mikey, or the drum duels with Cherisse, bin bashing with the band and all that.

But.

These guys aren't even actually playing the instruments on stage! :aah: And the sexy dressed girls? Just for the guys to stare at. :facepalm: I really, really really hope that for the tour it'll be more "music with dancing" instead of the other way round, as it is here (esp. for Ice Cream).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, there!

Just posting some pics from the night.

I didn't take any photos when MIKA was singing - I wanted to focus my mind to see him live with my own eyes.

New song "Ice Cream" was a fabulous performing arts. Especially MIKA's dance with his band and dancers was sophisticated and meaningful. It successfully represented the image of the song. Animated patterns on the screens were pretty artistic with vivid colours.

I really loved the stage. Can't wait to see again on his upcoming tour.

:cloud:

NaoMika☆

_20190605_074244.JPG

_20190605_065130.JPG

DSC04502.JPG

Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

But.

These guys aren't even actually playing the instruments on stage! :aah: And the sexy dressed girls? Just for the guys to stare at. :facepalm: I really, really really hope that for the tour it'll be more "music with dancing" instead of the other way round, as it is here (esp. for Ice Cream).

It makes you worry that he is just going to perform with a backing tape and not bother with an actual band at all.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

thanks @Chriss-MikaFan for the videos.

I'm curious where this dancing thing will end up. His idea behind it might be nice, in fact there were bits of this even on the early tours, lots more interaction with the band back then, just remember the butt wiggling "choreography" with Mikey, or the drum duels with Cherisse, bin bashing with the band and all that.

But.

8 minutes ago, silver said:

It makes you worry that he is just going to perform with a backing tape and not bother with an actual band at all.

I think he is doing it now to promote the new single because this performance looks better on screens and at festivals where he is perfoming just a couple of songs and no everybody in the crowd is a fan... The choreography with the clapping in the middle etc. grabs more attention and it's probably more fun for the general public. I'm pretty sure he won't do that with every song on the tour (at least I hope)... 

• Like 2