The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha i just found a really cheap flight round trip from paris to amsterdam with one stop for 43 dollars and my parents are still not letting me go!

Oh well! You certainly don't give up do you!:naughty:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha the problem is my parents arent letting me go alone my sister has an internship and its not in france:thumbdown:

Well, obviously (with my sensible older persons hat on!) I can see your parents point of view. But with my Mika Nutter hat on, (which is the one I prefer!) I can see yours too!:naughty:

Well, obviously (with my sensible older persons hat on!) I can see your parents point of view. But with my Mika Nutter hat on, (which is the one I prefer!) I can see yours too!:naughty:

hahahaha i am still determined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I NEED ANOTHER CONCERT TWO IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol before i burst into tears when my mom said dont worry he will come back to ny and i was like not until 2009... maybe!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha i am still determined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I NEED ANOTHER CONCERT TWO IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol before i burst into tears when my mom said dont worry he will come back to ny and i was like not until 2009... maybe!!!!!!!!!

Two in total or two this summer?

You going on Monday to Amersterdam I thought the gig was on the Tuesday?

as I can't get a flight or would have snapped your hand off for that ticket Kath.

Is Wend in her wheelchair?

I can now get a flight!!!! but it is £546!!! so don't think I will bother!

xxx

arras and nimes

Oh well' date=' they will both be great gigs I am sure!:thumb_yello:

You going on Monday to Amersterdam I thought the gig was on the Tuesday?

as I can't get a flight or would have snapped your hand off for that ticket Kath.

Is Wend in her wheelchair?

I can now get a flight!!!! but it is £546!!! so don't think I will bother!

xxx

Yes, we need to travel on the Monday as the journey and the gig in one day would be too much.

Yes, Wheelchair tickets are seperate for this gig. That is why I have a spare as I did not realise that to begin with and bought ordinary ones. So my spare is an ordinary admission ticket.

omg i need one ticket for my sister and i might need one for me if the guy doesnt have one still!

Aimee, send her a pm so she'll see your need and won't miss it :thumb_yello: !

I know people which wish sell their ticket to paris PDP and arras! they can't go there because of their exams :thumbdown:

To Paris it's in a stand ticket

and Arras a stalls standing

PM me if you are interested in, i'll give you more information :wink2: