The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I already asked in another thread for help, but I try it again..

I´d like to buy two tickets for Berlin via mikasounds.com But I just ahve a debit card. Therefore I need a security number which I don´t have on my card. I don´t own a credit card. Is there anything I can do? I mean there MUST be a way because of course I really want to go there.

Any idea? :bow:

I´d like to buy two tickets for Berlin via mikasounds.com But I just ahve a debit card. Therefore I need a security number which I don´t have on my card. I don´t own a credit card. Is there anything I can do? I mean there MUST be a way because of course I really want to go there.

I can offer you ONE ticket!

If someone has a ticket for Amsterdam, please let me know.

It's for C@rin@ .. We doubted if we should buy a ticket or not because we didn't know if she would be back by then. The day after she told us she would be back, but no tickets anymore :sad: So I said that I should let her know if there was a ticket ..

I can offer you ONE ticket!

And I can offer you ONE ticket.

Don't know how you would pay us though? I live in the UK.

And I can offer you ONE ticket.

Don't know how you would pay us though? I live in the UK.

I think it's the best to pay directly in front of the passionskirche in berlin - cash against ticket :wink2: !

Remember we cant "sell" tickets on the MFC , you need to class them as spare and communicate via pm etc etc

After this Ill have to start editting posts

Sorry Freddie, I've never had spare tickets before and don't know the procedure.

I've edited my post.

I think it's the best to pay directly in front of the passionskirche in berlin - cash against ticket :wink2: !

Yes indeed, that's what I'd do if I was going to be in Berlin at any time, but I am afraid I am not.

So if anyone wants one ticket, I am going to have to post it to them and take payment, as carri says either by Paypal or money order.

If anyone wants it that is.:naughty:

Edited by babspanky

I now have 2 spares (standing, stalls) for the Katy Perry gig in London, Tuesday the 9th of June.

If someone would like it, please pm me. If I don't hear anything in a few days I will get rid of them otherwise :wink2:

Heeeyyyy,

I have a problem...or a question: I'm from Germany and I really would like to go to London, with Big Girl and Leator! Does anyone have one stallticket or 1 circle for me???

Ok I know...my chances aren't very good...but I just wantet to ask... :teehee:

I can also give someone my ticket for Berlin!!!

Heeeyyyy,

I have a problem...or a question: I'm from Germany and I really would like to go to London, with Big Girl and Leator! Does anyone have one stallticket or 1 circle for me???

Ok I know...my chances aren't very good...but I just wantet to ask... :teehee:

I can also give someone my ticket for Berlin!!!

PM sent :wink2: