The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Ok,great!

and sorry for paris;i'll think you could come in 2010!:thumb_yello::bye:

don't forget:

1 have tow tickets for milan to spare!!thanks

Yeah, I have my birthday in March so maybe I'll have the opportunity to go to Paris then! hehe:wub2:

Does anyone have extra tickets for the STALLS area?!

PLEASE, i have Second Circle Seats and that is so far from the stage! I'm flying to london all the way from miami, Fl and the flights were such a hassle to confirm and ive had to reschedule about 4 times in the last month. I had to get the concert tickets at last minute because it took so much work to buy the flight tickets for I have exams right around the dates.

If anyone can please help me. I have two Second Circle Seat tickets and I'll be in London from june 2nd to the 10th. Ill pay extra if necessary or a simple trade will be fine. My total payment was £59.20

Thanks like a million times in advance.

PLEASE, i have Second Circle Seats and that is so far from the stage! I'm flying to london all the way from miami, Fl and the flights were such a hassle to confirm and ive had to reschedule about 4 times in the last month. I had to get the concert tickets at last minute because it took so much work to buy the flight tickets for I have exams right around the dates.

If anyone can please help me. I have two Second Circle Seat tickets and I'll be in London from june 2nd to the 10th. Ill pay extra if necessary or a simple trade will be fine. My total payment was £59.20

i realise that you are flying all the way from florida to see Mika and that you went to alot of trouble, but there are lots of people flying in for this gig and quite frankly i can't see anyone trading their seats for that reason.

but no matter where you are sitting, i'm sure it will be a great experience & great concert! :wink2: be happy!

up!i wish you the best ;)

Lucky you! And are you saying you don't need it? Or is that just my wishful thinking?

yes,

I bought 2 for the berlin gig and one for the bruxelles gig, men I am just going to berlin.

that means that I can offer one ticket:thumb_yello:

I also posted it in the belgium gid thread.

Edited by rockstardelight

yes,

I bought 2 for the berlin gig and one for the bruxelles gig, men I am just going to berlin.

that means that I can offer one ticket:thumb_yello:

I also posted it in the belgium gid thread.

You would make me SOOO happy if I can have yours *jumps up and down*

I pm'ed you...

I'm looking for a ticket for the London gig. Of course i'd like the best seating available but at this point I really can't afford to be picky :boxed:

Anyone got a extra ticket or bought one and can't go?! PM me! :biggrin2:

Ok. Thank you! :thumb_yello: Is that a "official" site that I can trust?

But I can also ask here right?!

Yes it's a trustworthy site as far as I know. I know carrinevie has bought and sold on this site before.

Of course you can ask here too, seatwave was just another suggestion. :thumb_yello:

Yes it's a trustworthy site as far as I know. I know carrinevie has bought and sold on this site before.

Of course you can ask here too, seatwave was just another suggestion. :thumb_yello:

But there's several kind of tickets there? Witch one should I get?!?!? :shocked:

In London, stalls are the best seats. Circle are higher up.

Oh, really!? Good I asked 'cause I thought first circle seats were the best.

So then it's stall seats I'm aiming for. But I can only buy two at a time...damn :sneaky2:

Oh, really!? Good I asked 'cause I thought first circle seats were the best.

So then it's stall seats I'm aiming for. But I can only buy two at a time...damn :sneaky2:

Well stalls are on the ground, first circle is the first balcony, second circle, the second balcony.

Most of us went for the stalls.

Well stalls are on the ground, first circle is the first balcony, second circle, the second balcony.

Most of us went for the stalls.

Good to know! Thank you som much! :biggrin2:

But I can't buy two tickets.....:blink:

hello!

i always have two tickets for milan!

no problem to take it at the box,see it(answer of sandbang,first seller on mikasounds):

"If you sell the tickets then get back to me with the new customer's

mailing address we'll deliver them to the new address."

who want them??i can't come due to family problem...so?