The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

It worked for me a moment ago:shocked:

I was only talking about February 28th. :wink2:

Don't tell me they sell them on Ticketweb too!!! :shocked:

So do you all buy your tickets for the 28th @seetickets now?

There were many problems for the foreigners with that website. They don't send tickets overseas.

But if you're sure you'll go there, you can buy them and then take them at the box office.

I'm looking for tickets, but why does it say:

Detalil: Stalls standing.

but also:

"Mika

Carling Academy Brixton

Plus Special Guests / U14s with adult & seated in Circle / U21s require ID to purchase alcohol / No smoking"

"& seated in Circle"

IS IT STANDING BY THE STAGE OR SEATED IN THE BACK????

I'm looking for tickets, but why does it say:

Detalil: Stalls standing.

but also:

"Mika

Carling Academy Brixton

Plus Special Guests / U14s with adult & seated in Circle / U21s require ID to purchase alcohol / No smoking"

"& seated in Circle"

IS IT STANDING BY THE STAGE OR SEATED IN THE BACK????

As far as I know stalls standing is downstairs so if you are early enough you have a chance to be close to the stage :wink2:

circle is seats and standing places, it's upstairs and seats are not guaranteed. So I guess you still have to come a couple of hours before the doors open to get a seat if you want that. Otherwise you stand but - upstairs and not so close to the stage. They say the view is good, though :wink2:

Hey

I got tickets too! We are from Belgium. The Gig in Vorst was soooo amazing! So we are very happy to be able te come over te London to join his extra performance. I guess we will have to be early to be able to stand close to the stage. Hope we will make it as we can only leave for UK at noon...

Be careful with that website!

Even if it's written, this website doesn't send tickets overseas. You have to take them at the box office just before the gig (it worked very well last sunday).

When they send tickets, they do it at the last minute.

If you want to have your tickets at home several weeks ago, go to another website. ;)

As far as I know stalls standing is downstairs so if you are early enough you have a chance to be close to the stage :wink2:

circle is seats and standing places, it's upstairs and seats are not guaranteed. So I guess you still have to come a couple of hours before the doors open to get a seat if you want that. Otherwise you stand but - upstairs and not so close to the stage. They say the view is good, though :wink2:

But it says "standing stalls" and this is standing downstairs but i ALSO says "circle"-something or other, witch one is it?!

What does it say when it's DOWNSTAIRS and not uppstairs?! :shocked:

They sent you an e-mail. What's written on it?

For me: "Seating: STALLS STANDING"

I haven't bought it yet. I'm afraid I will mess it up! I want standing downstairs but I don't know what does tickes will be called. :shocked:

:roftl: OMG! I suck!

I haven't bought it yet. I'm afraid I will mess it up! I want standing downstairs but I don't know what does tickes will be called. :shocked:

:roftl: OMG! I suck!

"stalls/standing" and you'll be downstairs with the crowd.

"circle something", it will be seated, upstairs.

ok! ;)

Buy the "STALLS STANDING" tickets and not "CIRCLE UNRESERVED SEATING/STANDING". :thumb_yello:

"STALLS STANDING": downstairs

"CIRCLE UNRESERVED SEATING/STANDING": upstairs

"stalls/standing" and you'll be downstairs with the crowd.

"circle something", it will be seated, upstairs.

OK! I got it!

*keep pressing the F5-button - again!* :bleh:

;908139']You have another site to buy the tickets for the 28? because it them sending not in addition to sea' date=' or it them sending only with the last minute but me I would be already in London….

Then is somebody with another site or or there is only this site ? :blink:[/quote']

This one: ;)

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=mika

Hi everyone!

Im looking for tickets for the 26 feb at Brixton Academy ! Plz pm me if you have/find some! Im' desperate! ^^

Yeah, there's a lot of desperate people around! *points to herself* :naughty:

It was a long time ago that the 25th had any tickes left. You guys think that 25th is sold out compleatley!?

Still looking for 26th of course and will probably buy 28 too. But I still haven't decided if I can afford to go. :blink:

Yeah, there's a lot of desperate people around! *points to herself* :naughty:

It was a long time ago that the 25th had any tickes left. You guys think that 25th is sold out compleatley!?

Still looking for 26th of course and will probably buy 28 too. But I still haven't decided if I can afford to go. :blink:

^^

If u somehow find a way to get tickets for the 26th tell me!

wow u want to go to the 3gigs,huh ?

Well the 25th isn't there so I guess it's sold out (but mayby someone will give their ticket back after all, you'll never know).

I really hope that!|

I'd love to see Mika on 25th too!

:naughty:

Hey, I was just woundering if anyone knows if the ticket-selling-place (http://www.ticketweb.co.uk) is closed during the weekend. If so, I don't have to spend hours pressing the F5-button. :hypo:

Maybe I can start pressing again on monday. :bleh:

Does anyone know?

I don't think it is closed but Mika tickets for 28th Feb are not on sale there until Monday at 9am.

Hope that helps!

Liz x x x