The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hey, I was just woundering if anyone knows if the ticket-selling-place (http://www.ticketweb.co.uk) is closed during the weekend. If so, I don't have to spend hours pressing the F5-button. :hypo:

Maybe I can start pressing again on monday. :bleh:

Does anyone know?

I just got on to it - and it says the tickets are not going on

sale till Monday - but there was a link in the blog from Mika

that said fans could order before they went on release!!

I don't think it is closed but Mika tickets for 28th Feb are not on sale there until Monday at 9am.

Hope that helps!

Liz x x x

Yes, I know about the tickets for the 28th. I was thinking about the 26th and possibly the 25th.

But the tickesplace is open for people to return their tickes during the whole weekend? :blink:

Sometimes I got to love my work, especially when it allows me to sit by my computer all day long and press F5 way to many times.

But this time it paid off! I managed to get my hands on a STALLS STANDING ticket for feb 26. :biggrin2:

And there’s still tickets left! :thumb_yello:

Now I need a ticket for the 25ft people! Come on! Give me! :wink2:

Sometimes I got to love my work, especially when it allows me to sit by my computer all day long and press F5 way to many times.

But this time it paid off! I managed to get my hands on a STALLS STANDING ticket for feb 26. :biggrin2:

And there’s still tickets left! :thumb_yello:

Now I need a ticket for the 25ft people! Come on! Give me! :wink2:

And now I have a ticket for the 28th! :naughty:

I'm on a roll!

I am still looking for a ticket for the 25th as well! :naughty:

I really don't understand why the 25th isn't on the page. People can still return those tickes too, right? If so, why aren't they on the page with an "X" over the buy button? :blink: (Did you understand my ramblings :shocked: )

I really don't understand why the 25th isn't on the page. People can still return those tickes too, right? If so, why aren't they on the page with an "X" over the buy button? :blink: (Did you understand my ramblings :shocked: )

I don't know. Maybe ticketweb doesn't sell them. Ticketmaster does, only they say: Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

I think you should check that site regulary.

I missed a ticket for 26th feb, so till looking for one as they are all sold out again! :thumbdown:

so if anyone has one??? please!

Otherwise I will jus have to keep trying for one, oh well!!

Anyone know of anymore on any websites for 26th Feb?

Liz x x x

I missed a ticket for 26th feb, so till looking for one as they are all sold out again! :thumbdown:

so if anyone has one??? please!

Otherwise I will jus have to keep trying for one, oh well!!

Anyone know of anymore on any websites for 26th Feb?

Liz x x x

The only website I know are:

TicketWeb: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/

Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/

And now I have a ticket for the 28th! :naughty:

I'm on a roll!

So we'll have the chance to meet TWICE :biggrin2:

Hm, I don't know, people don't seem to fancy the thought to miss the Hammersmith performance... well, after all it's his neighbourhood - sort of :naughty:

So we'll have the chance to meet TWICE :biggrin2:

I know! We're likely to get sick of seeing each other! :bleh:

Hm, I don't know, people don't seem to fancy the thought to miss the Hammersmith performance... well, after all it's his neighbourhood - sort of :naughty:

Yeah, but isn't it strange that the date isn't even on the page? It should be there even if people dosen't return the tickets. Seetickets have the date but it says "Sold out". :blink:

YAY Marleen!! :biggrin2:

No, YAY Marleen AND Nika! :biggrin2:

I know exactly what you mean. I can't see why people return tickets for the 26th and not for the 25th. So I'll just keep an eye on the website and hope there will be tickets available for the 25th soon...

I know exactly what you mean. I can't see why people return tickets for the 26th and not for the 25th.

Why? :shocked:

So I'll just keep an eye on the website and hope there will be tickets available for the 25th soon...

Yes, me too! But i STILL don't understand why the date isn't there.... :sneaky2:

No, YAY Marleen AND Nika! :biggrin2:

YAY Marleen and Nika!!! :punk:

I know exactly what you mean. I can't see why people return tickets for the 26th and not for the 25th. So I'll just keep an eye on the website and hope there will be tickets available for the 25th soon...

Yeah it's odd isn't it??!

I emailed ticketmaster about this yesterday, asking them if they could possibley give me a date when the returned tickets will go on sale.

If they reply I'll post it here ofcourse!

Why? :shocked:

Well what I meant to say was: obviously people keep returning tickets for the 26th, but not for the 25th. I can't understand why. What's so special about the 25th that people don't return their tickets, while tickets for the 26th keep coming back?

i also might need a ticket for the 25th, as i'm not sure whether i'll get the one again that i had last time. i kinda wish now i hadn't given it back to noosh, but she only had it for me cause her friend wasn't coming, and her friend might come for the february show. nothing for sure yet though.

i also might need a ticket for the 25th, as i'm not sure whether i'll get the one again that i had last time. i kinda wish now i hadn't given it back to noosh, but she only had it for me cause her friend wasn't coming, and her friend might come for the february show. nothing for sure yet though.

Will you be there for the 26th and 28th, then?

Will you be there for the 26th and 28th, then?

yup, for those i have tickets. i'll also be there for the 25th, if i don't get a ticket in the regular way, i'll just go and bug mika/andy/band/john for a place on the guestlist! :fisch::naughty: but i'm a positive thinker and am sure that i'll get a ticket. :wink2: for dec 2nd i also got one just a few days in advance.

yup, for those i have tickets. i'll also be there for the 25th, if i don't get a ticket in the regular way, i'll just go and bug mika/andy/band/john for a place on the guestlist! :fisch::naughty: but i'm a positive thinker and am sure that i'll get a ticket. :wink2: for dec 2nd i also got one just a few days in advance.

I will probably also be there so I hope I'll get a ticken, even if its last minute! :biggrin2:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:why does it say they have sold out of tix for the Brixton rescheduled gig? I wanted to go and it says SOLD OUT booo hooo sob cry wail.

Also I still am unsure what to do with the tix we got for the Hammersmith gig cos there is no number to ring on the tix to see if we can re use them...some say we can some say we have to swop them :boxed: