The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

i"m looking for one standing/stalls ticket for the 25th and two for the 26th Please buy them and i'll in turn buy them off you,thanks! ^_^

Please Please Please!!!! :tears:

From what I've understood, it depends on amsterdam if he takes Vixen's tickets or not if you could have them. I'm not completely sure though

Thanks Tia!!.. I missed them yesterday and then again today... are you going for the 28th???:biggrin2:

i want to but no i just cant. im in birm, bristol and london following 30STM around that month and they dont do the UK as often as mika does so they have to come 1st (OOPS) LOL but ill do the 1st 2!!!

you have seated for the 26??:shocked::biggrin2:

well... i bought it by error as they didn't ask me what i wanted and i didn't check... then i found a standing one... so yes, i have a spare seated for the 26th that cynthia wanted... but now she's asking for other tix, so i don't understand...

well... i bought it by error as they didn't ask me what i wanted and i didn't check... then i found a standing one... so yes, i have a spare seated for the 26th that cynthia wanted... but now she's asking for other tix, so i don't understand...

but if you buy seated, you can still stand?? I would really love to have them but I'm going to with and first try to get tickets for 28th..

but if you buy seated, you can still stand?? I would really love to have them but I'm going to with and first try to get tickets for 28th..

there are 2 different queues : 1 for standing tix and the other for seated... seats are upstairs (but you can stand at the rear, upthere)...

Hey, what is this about the 28? It says so on the official site too, but no tickets. Will there be three shows, 25, 26 and 28? :shocked:

i want to but no i just cant. im in birm, bristol and london following 30STM around that month and they dont do the UK as often as mika does so they have to come 1st (OOPS) LOL but ill do the 1st 2!!!

:roftl: I think you have to go into the confession box now!! Holy Johnny will tell you how to repent. :bleh:

i"m looking for one standing/stalls ticket for the 25th and two for the 26th Please buy them and i'll in turn buy them off you,thanks! ^_^

Yay!! You guys are going.. i hope i really get a ticket now!! :wink2:

Yay!! You guys are going.. i hope i really get a ticket now!! :wink2:

My problem is that I sort of have two tickets........one was for Amsterdam but he hasn't got back to confirm. If he takes one then the other one is for Jass.........if he doesn't then Cynthia is next in the queue and will get both.

I feel bad that you're being kept waiting but I'm kinda stuck at the moment.