The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Maybe yes. I still need to order my chicket for the 28th. Have to order it soon or they might be gone. Need a place to stay first though.

I just texted you...:wink2:I'm sure you will find sth nice...

I wish I could make it to the 28th as well, but I don't think so...first of all, too expensive (all in all), and I can't possibly miss a whole week of uni...(hab da ja leider keine Semesterferien...)

Anyway, probabyly I will change my mind in a few weeks...

Good luck!!

Maybe yes. I still need to order my chicket for the 28th. Have to order it soon or they might be gone. Need a place to stay first though.

same story here, dear. chicket for the 28th and hotel. hard life. :mf_rosetinted:

Lauren, I don't know how much I'm selling my ticket I have to discuss with my parents about that. maybe 42 euros... I don't know! sorry

I'll let you know anyway!!

but I don't have my ticket in hand yet.

Hiya there just to let you know we cannot actually "sell" tickets they need to be classed as spare , PMs can sort out the rest :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

hello everyone!I was asking myself if anyone has 2 tickets for february the 28th...

A friend of mine ordered his one at http://www.gigsandtours.com but,since I live in Italy,I don't know if they'll send me in time.anyone has already experienced this site?

I have a spare for 28th in hand

PM me if you want it :thumb_yello: