The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hey, important and urgent news!

As you may know, the last two dates of MIKA’s UK tour had to be postponed this week due to sickness and they have now been rescheduled for February, specifically: 25th – Hammersmith Apollo and 26th – Brixton Academy. You have the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on general sale by clicking here.

Best of luck!

Love Mikasounds

FABIENNE GOT A TICKET FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

She also already used her creditcard but called them and now she's got one :-d

I'm sooooo happy!!

Thanks the rest for trying!!!!!

HURRAAAAY! :punk:

As you may know, the last two dates of MIKA’s UK tour had to be postponed this week due to sickness and they have now been rescheduled for February, specifically: 25th – Hammersmith Apollo and 26th – Brixton Academy. You have the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on general sale by clicking here.

Best of luck!

Love Mikasounds

Clicking here would be here.

Sadly it says the 25th is sold out!

I'm sooooo happy!!

yay!!! i'm so happy for you!! fabienne is a sweetheart!

that's one more dutchie to add to the list!!

I'm sooooo happy!!

Great!!! :thumb_yello:

Best of luck!

Love Mikasounds

But they are already on general sale! :naughty:

I can't believe i missed it again...!!! Aaarrgghh !! Again if anyone has any spare or if anyone gets the chance to go to ticketweb when there are tickets.. please PM me or just go ahead and buy one for me..:biggrin2: I don't mind any of the dates..but i do want standing only.. I want to get a ticket for the new date as well.. so anyone please just PM me when their released for sale... just in case i miss that one too..:sneaky2:

I can't believe i missed it again...!!! Aaarrgghh !! Again if anyone has any spare or if anyone gets the chance to go to ticketweb when there are tickets.. please PM me or just go ahead and buy one for me..:biggrin2: I don't mind any of the dates..but i do want standing only.. I want to get a ticket for the new date as well.. so anyone please just PM me when their released for sale... just in case i miss that one too..:sneaky2:

i will keep a look out for u, i was lucky to get some 4 me and bexx yesterday for the 25th but i didnt know u where looking.

im not sure when the new ones come out thou!!

i will keep a look out for u, i was lucky to get some 4 me and bexx yesterday for the 25th but i didnt know u where looking.

im not sure when the new ones come out thou!!

Thanks Tia!!.. I missed them yesterday and then again today... are you going for the 28th???:biggrin2: