The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I still have a todays email from a girl that sells 2 ticks for Dec 3d, - so feb 25 that is.... (dont know whether one can 100 percent trust those ads - but I tried once and was lucky that time)

the problem is she wants cash in hands and meeting in Lond on a weekend....

so if anyone is in Lond ......

Well I can meet her and all that if you organise it :bleh:

yes, holland will be represented by starrats, ingievv, diana and babz :mf_lustslow: woo can't wait to meet you again!

and hopefully lennart can also still get a ticket, he's still looking!

He knows where to come! :mf_rosetinted:

I have to join you dutchies!!!! Otherwise the dutch invasion in london won't be complete!!!!!

Thing is I don't have a credit card so I can't buy them from those ticket sites. Can anybody help me out???

Yup! :mf_rosetinted:

Hell yeaah we're gonna kick-ass in London baby!:naughty:

Vixen, I have told you this many times before but: I LOVE YOU!

Ingie is a girl who knows how to show her gratitude (lennard - take note!)

I've already declared her honourary Dutchie! :naughty:

As I said earlier...I just need you all to teach me the lingo now! :roftl:

I emailed Brixton a couple of days ago to see if they had any info on when the returned tickets would be sold but they have no idea.

Their reply:

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your email.

At the moment there are no tickets available to buy. The show is sold out. All I can suggest to you is to keep an eye out on http://www.ticketweb.co.uk since we will not be notified beforehand if any tickets are released.

Kind Regards,

Anne Arhio

So yeah, keep checking ticketweb a couple of times a day!

I emailed Brixton a couple of days ago to see if they had any info on when the returned tickets would be sold but they have no idea.

Their reply:

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your email.

At the moment there are no tickets available to buy. The show is sold out. All I can suggest to you is to keep an eye out on http://www.ticketweb.co.uk since we will not be notified beforehand if any tickets are released.

Kind Regards,

Anne Arhio

So yeah, keep checking ticketweb a couple of times a day!

Ola bom dia passei aqui para deixar a marca de Portugal queria dizer uma coisa eu sou fân do Mika.

Queria fazer uma pregunta ao Mika !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Espero que respondas

Porque que nao vens dar um concerto a portugal olha se vieres a Portugal vem ao algarve como a Nelly Furtado fez nao vais a Lisboa mas sim vem a Faro algarve nao te esqueças espero que preçebas portugues pois eu nao percebo ingles Adieus

Ps: Nos aqui em Portugal somos poucos mas adoramos a musicas do Mika sabias as nossas musicas favoritas são a Love today, Big girl entre outras adeus fica bem olha é verdade que tas doente.