Hi from the Border of US and Mexico!

wiredbycoffee

Hi everyone! 

I’m Ana from Laredo, TX and I am new to this site! I have followed the MFC on the IG for a couple of months and finally got the courage to join and I am so glad that I did! This is actually the first fan club I have ever joined!! 😬 So psyched!

An intro to Mika

My fiancé from Ottawa actually introduced me to Mika when we first met about 10 years ago or so. I loved the bright, happy, and energetic feel of his music. The song that always stuck with me was “We are Golden”. I even used it for a presentation in my old job for some of my high school students that were graduating. I wanted for them to take away the precious message of the song. :) And of course any good excuse to introduce people to Mika! Am I right? Since then my fiancé and I love to jam out to Mika every time we are together. 

I just recently got reintroduced to the Mikaworld with the release of his latest album. It’s beautiful, he’s beautiful, and his fans are beautiful from the interactions that I’ve seen! It is such a lovely, colorful, and happy community. I am very much looking forward to get a chance to finally see one of his shows on this side of the pond! Got tickets for the Toronto show as a bday gift for me and my fiancé which both land in May. So excited I can barely contain myself! :) 

Edited by wiredbycoffee
  • Like 3

Hello Ana and welcome to the MFC.  :welcomeani:Glad you finally join us. This is the best place to know about Mika, his music, projects and shows. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you need some help just have to ask. I leave you some threads that may interest you. Enjoy this place! :wink2:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/7-before-the-show/

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 12:50 AM, Gabry74 said:

Hi Ana! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around maybe for the show in Toronto...:mikadas:

Hi Gabriella!!! So nice to meet you too and thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! That would be brilliant if we could! Or if there is a fan meet up! :) 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:00 AM, Mikasister said:

Hello Ana and welcome to the MFC.  :welcomeani:Glad you finally join us. This is the best place to know about Mika, his music, projects and shows. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you need some help just have to ask. I leave you some threads that may interest you. Enjoy this place! :wink2:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/7-before-the-show/

Thank you so much!!! So far I’m enjoying exploring this site! It can be a little overwhelming but so much fun things to discover!!!

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:41 AM, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Enjoy your excitment before the Toronto show, it´s sooooo worth believe me

Hi Sabine!!! It is so hard to contain! Have you been to one of his shows? They look so fun! I can’t believe how much energy he has!!! 

On 1/22/2020 at 4:45 AM, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Good to hear you are going to see Mika - his live shows are sensational

Thank you!!! And I bet! Just watching the snippets on Insta that the MFC has been posting the shows look incredible!

On 1/22/2020 at 8:07 AM, krysady said:

Hi, Ana! :bye: Welcome to MFC, have fun! :welcomeani: We're waiting for your report after the Toronto concert, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous experience :thumb_yello:

Ahhhh!!!! I will be sure to share if all goes as planned! :) I’m excited to read what other fans have to say in the concerts prior to that one! :) thank you for the warm welcome!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wiredbycoffee said:

Hi Sabine!!! It is so hard to contain! Have you been to one of his shows? They look so fun! I can’t believe how much energy he has!!! 

I´ve been to a few and will travel to the next one on Tuesday. The excitement is still there every time I go to see him and yes the shows are a lot of fun and are very addictive

• Like 1