MIKA and YASMINE as jury members of the International Talent Support - 23 October 2020

itsplatform

As we approach ITS 2020 we are honored to introduce you to the 24 members of the International Jury:

@mikainstagram - Singer & Songwriter
Yasmine Penniman a.k.a. @dawack - Illustrator

The International Jury will be in charge of assigning two awards:

ITS Responsible Fashion Award powered by @allianz
The ITS Responsible Fashion Award powered by Allianz will assign to a Fashion finalist a cash prize of €10,000 and a Tutorship on Responsible Creativity.

ITS Responsible Accessories Award powered by Allianz
The ITS Responsible Accessories Award powered by Allianz will assign to an Accessories or Jewelry finalist a cash prize of €10,000 and a Tutorship on Responsible Creativity.

@fash_rev will organize responsible tailor made creativity mentorships for both winners, which will be delivered by the Fashion Open Studio team.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

Zdjęcie profilowe itsplatform

Filming has always been a huge part of our adventure and throughout the years we have produced a huge amount of content. Follow us on our re-vamped youtube channel, for a selection of the best! We'll constantly upload new content and this is also one of your destinations for the ITS 2020 Livestream on October 23rd at 4pm CET!

• Like 1

Its 2020, presentata l'edizione digitale del 23 ottobre  ://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/trieste/cronaca/2020/10/13/news/its-2020-presentata-l-edizione-digitale-del-23-ottobre-1.39411975

La giuria sarà composta da nomi noti nel mondo della creatività internazionale, tra i quali il cantante Mika, la curatrice del Dipartimento di Architettura e Design del MoMa, Paola Antonelli, e l'artista contemporanea Kiki Smith

13 OTTOBRE 2020

TRIESTE Coniugare l'anima internazionale con un forte radicamento nel territorio, come ricorda il motto «Here we belong». È questo lo spirito di Its 2020, il concorso internazionale di moda e creatività per giovani, presentato oggi, martedì 13 ottobre, dalla sua direttrice Barbara Franchin, il presidente del Friuli Venezia Giulia, Massimiliano Fedriga, e l'assessore regionale alle Attività produttive, Sergio Bini.

A causa del coronavirus, l'edizione di quest'anno si svolgerà su una piattaforma digitale, dove venerdì 23 ottobre alle 16 verrà trasmesso un video con i 32 finalisti e i loro lavori. La giuria sarà composta da nomi noti nel mondo della creatività internazionale, tra i quali il cantante Mika, la curatrice del Dipartimento di Architettura e Design del MoMa, Paola Antonelli, e l'artista contemporanea Kiki Smith.

«Il contributo che ITS di anno in anno imprime all'innovazione e allo sguardo sul futuro assume nel 2020 un significato ancor più pregnante. Mai come ora, infatti, la creatività è la leva che potrà far ripartire il mondo dopo l'esperienza della pandemia», ha dichiarato Fedriga. «Organizzare l'evento quest'anno è stato difficile per tutti, ma in Friuli Venezia Giulia abbiamo dimostrato di essere resilienti e resistenti», ha sottolineato Bini. «Abbiamo nel dna la resilienza e abbiamo fatto di tutto per mantenere gli impegni presi, trasformando Its in tutte le sue parti», ha rimarcato Barbara Franchin.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

International jury  ITS News https://www.itsweb.org/jsp/en/newsdetails/id_news-2020-10-12-The-ITS-2020-Juries.jsp

Mika
Singer & Songwriter

Starting with his 2007 debut with “Grace Kelly,” MIKA has sold over 10 million records and is a certified Gold and Platinum artist in 32 countries worldwide with his 5 studio albums. He is Grammy-nominated, won a Brit Award and is a chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres of the Legion d’Honneur in France. He has created and designed a one man show for Italy’s public tv channel Rai2 called “Stasera CasaMika” and recently conceived and produced the Youtube streaming charity show “I ❤ Beirut”. Along side with his musical activities, he designs and creates all of his visuals along with his sister Yasmine Penniman, a.k.a DaWack. Together they created MIKA STUDIO and have designed for brands such as Coca Cola, Swatch, Lozza, Pilot and Lotus/Tempo. Upcoming projects include a visual design book and a major multimedia installation. 

mika.jpg

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’m very curious as well! 

And he’s doodling 😆 I understand, I’m like that as well 😊

I remember at some point he launched a doodle competition - 2012 or so? I don't remember when or what I sent in, but it was fun. :lol:

• Like 1