2022 - RESCHEDULED: Mika @ Centre Bell, Montreal - 25 April 2022 (was 9 April)

Mikasister

266746685_515768372729003_43629246047722

25 April: Montreal  -  Centre Bell (Support Act: Klô Pelgag)

FR: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/31005B8A5F130AA6?lang=fr-ca&brand=evenko
EN: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/31005B8A5F130AA6?lang=en-ca&brand=evenko

General sales start Friday, 17 December 2021 at 10 a.m.

Presale starts Wednesday, 15 December 2021 at 10 a.m.

PRESALE CODE IS MFCSPRING

Don't forget to RSVP HERE:

• Like 2

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Centre Bell, Montreal - 9 April 2022
50 minutes ago, RAK1 said:

Cannot book at the Bell Centre, it won't accept my UK address.

I would try it again. Ticketmaster is overloaded and has errors, I could also only enter a Canadian address even though I had entered "Others". Later it worked. :original:

hello everyone,

never been to a MIKA concert yet ; I see that even in front of the stage, there are only sitting places, and I'm a little surprised because I don't imagine everyone sitting during a show like this ... so what is the reality? we buy sits and we really have to stay in front of our chair even in the usual "General admission" area ?

thanks

On 12/16/2021 at 11:18 AM, therionvox said:

hello everyone,

never been to a MIKA concert yet ; I see that even in front of the stage, there are only sitting places, and I'm a little surprised because I don't imagine everyone sitting during a show like this ... so what is the reality? we buy sits and we really have to stay in front of our chair even in the usual "General admission" area ?

thanks

Same here, I've never been to a MIKA concert, although I've known about him and enjoyed his music for years. From what I've read on other threads so far, seating is nominal but people often end up dancing anyway. I'm not sure how much things have changed since COVID, but I'm hoping it'll be a happy medium - some staying in place, some moving to the music, as I've witnessed at other, smaller shows with seats. Whatever it ends up being, I'm looking forward to seeing him in Montreal for the first time in April, and I hope you get to as well!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody,

I bought a ticket for this concert and any of my friends are motivated to come with me.

Is there someone here who is going to this event in Montréal and want to meet other fans like me to go together?

31 minutes ago, Enora said:

Hi everybody,

I bought a ticket for this concert and any of my friends are motivated to come with me.

Is there someone here who is going to this event in Montréal and want to meet other fans like me to go together?

I'm going there, just write if you're interested. :original:

Hi all. Does anyone have any insights into how the resale ticketing works on Ticketmaster?  I initially didn’t think I was going to be able to come to this show, so I missed the presale and bought tickets late and I am unhappy with my seats. 😢 Row U…not good. 

I see that there are some for resale  that I would buy, but I assume that I can’t exchange them for the other tickets I already purchased. 

I desperately wash good seats for this show.  Anyone know any tricks??

4 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Hi all. Does anyone have any insights into how the resale ticketing works on Ticketmaster?  I initially didn’t think I was going to be able to come to this show, so I missed the presale and bought tickets late and I am unhappy with my seats. 😢 Row U…not good. 

I see that there are some for resale  that I would buy, but I assume that I can’t exchange them for the other tickets I already purchased. 

I desperately wash good seats for this show.  Anyone know any tricks??

You can ask in the extra tickets sale thread and in case some fans are unable go that is where they resell their ticks for the same price they paid it and if you find better ticks you wiĺl be able to resell yours there too.

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/35962-the-new-extra-ticket-thread/#replyForm

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

You can ask in the extra tickets sale thread and in case some fans are unable go that is where they resell their ticks for the same price they paid it and if you find better ticks you wiĺl be able to resell yours there too.

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/35962-the-new-extra-ticket-thread/#replyForm

Thanks for this advice! Much appreciated 👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ticketmaster is the WORST. FYI they have just released first and second row seats.

I called and had my tickets  exchanged since they are the same cost as the seats I already had. 

It was a huge hassle, but at least I’m in the front row now!!!

I went from Row U to Row J, now to Row A. Time to really start getting excited now!

• Like 2

Hi all ! I am coming to the concert with a friend.
Who else here is coming and would be willing to meet at some point ? Are you living in Montreal or from Quebec or from abroad ?

@NancylovesMcouldn't agree more about Ticketmaster, they have been going nuts lately... with this whole revenue management/ platinum seats. Glad you sorted it out ! How did you do to exchange ? Just by calling them ? They don't offer exchange on the website, right ?

Hello, 

Long time Mika fan but just recently officially joined MFC. I am going to the concert in Montreal, and was wondering if there are any official pre-show dinners or meetups going on? I am attending the concert solo so it would be great to be able to meet some fellow fans! :flowers2:

33 minutes ago, KristinT said:

Hello, 

Long time Mika fan but just recently officially joined MFC. I am going to the concert in Montreal, and was wondering if there are any official pre-show dinners or meetups going on? I am attending the concert solo so it would be great to be able to meet some fellow fans! :flowers2:

Hi Kristin! Welcome 😁

I am not aware of anything official. I am coming into town from Toronto with the husband on Saturday, so I am not able to get together before the show…if there will be a show. 🤞🤞🤞

But it looks like a few others have asked in this thread about a meet up.  

Edited by NancylovesM

49 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

I’m happy it’s not cancelled, but a Monday night is really difficult. Not sure if I can go 😭😭😭

How does the affect the rest of you? 

I'll be travelling back to Paris April 10th, sadly... I'll be there in spirit. 

52 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

I’m happy it’s not cancelled, but a Monday night is really difficult. Not sure if I can go 😭😭😭

How does the affect the rest of you? 

I live just a few hours away, so it doesn't affect me too much with regard to travel, although it may also be difficult for me to get away from work on a Monday (and Tuesday too, as I will likely not be in any shape to go to work the following morning). Keeping my fingers crossed that I can pull everything together in time to make it. After already missing the Boston concert, which would have been my first Mika live experience ever, it seems a shame not to go at all...

• Like 1