2022 - Mika @ History, Toronto - 13 April 2022

Mikasister

20220329_131243.thumb.png.c1aaa344b3da7e

13 April: Toronto  - HISTORY

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B891D0E395C

Presales start Wednesday, 15 December, 2021, at 10 a.m. local time!

PRESALE CODE FOR ALL DATES IS: MFCSPRING

General ticket sales start on Friday, 17 December 2021, at 10 a.m. via mikasounds.com!

RSVP HERE:

• Like 2

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ History, Toronto - 13 April 2022
15 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Does anyone know if it’s mostly floor tickets. I can’t buy tickets at 10:00 am tomorrow and I’m FREAKING OUT!  

History is mostly floor tickets with a seated balcony, I believe! It's a newer venue so I'm not totally sure how it looks inside.

28 minutes ago, Prisca said:

With the credit card you can only enter a Canadian address and with Paypal it gives an error. I guess I'll wait a bit. :wait:

Ok, there must have been a mistake on the page. Now I could pay by credit card. :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much @dcdeb for the presale code, my husband just got us 2 tickets at a table/booth section! I have never seen Mika in concert, and I haven't been to any concert in ages (or left the house much for the last 2 years really!), so I am so beyond excited and quite nervous! My birthday is in April so this will be my present and my party :dance_man:Can't wait to meet some of you there!! :excite:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, wiredbycoffee said:

Will there be a fan meet for this concert?! I don’t want to get my hopes up for this one after two years ago 😂 but I have to say I’m excited! I get butterflies. First Mika concert!! 😊

I’m coming from Hamilton in the afternoon that day. I have general admission tickets so I’m not sure how early I should plan to queue.

I’m trying not to let myself get too excited either. I still worry it will be cancelled, but I’m feeling like this might actually happen!! 

I’d love to meet you all though. I’m in for a meet up that day if it’s possible. 

• Like 2

Me too!!! I’m flying up from Texas! Will be having my bridal shower in Midland that weekend too. Im more excited for the concert, tbh 🤣

This is my first general admissions tickets too. Not sure how early we should start queuing! Count me in if there is a meet and greet! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Texas!! Wow. That’s a long trip. And your getting married.  How exciting. Congrats!

I am! To a Canadian. He’s from Ottawa :) he actually got me into Mika and as a treat we are both going! 😊 thank you! ❤️

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wiredbycoffee said:

Are you going, Deb? 😊

21 hours ago, wiredbycoffee said:

Will there be a fan meet for this concert?! I don’t want to get my hopes up for this one after two years ago 😂 but I have to say I’m excited! I get butterflies. First Mika concert!! 😊

Yes! I am going! I was originally planning on Montreal, but things have changed, so Toronto actually works better!

I just have to book my flights! :)

I am probably going to arrive on the same day as the show, though, so won't be around to do anything the night before. But if it's not too late after the show, maybe we can do a drink or late-night snack!

20 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

I’m coming from Hamilton in the afternoon that day. I have general admission tickets so I’m not sure how early I should plan to queue.

I’m trying not to let myself get too excited either. I still worry it will be cancelled, but I’m feeling like this might actually happen!! 

I’d love to meet you all though. I’m in for a meet up that day if it’s possible. 

I'm counting on this not being cancelled, Nancy! I'll probably get in around lunchtime -- not sure when I'll head to the queue. We'll see how the earlier shows go, I guess.

• Like 2