Hello All!

Asher_Em

Hi there! How's everyone doing today? 

I'm terrible at writing intro posts so please bare with me :eek:

My name is Asher (they/them) and I'm so excited to be here. I actually used to have a different account (there's a whole long story behind the account change that I won't bore you with) but I no longer use it and so, here I am!

I've been a fan of Mika since middle school and am currently 25. I used to play a "game" at the local record store where I'd find new music by picking an album with cool cover art and, one day, I picked up Life In Cartoon Motion. The rest, as they say, is history.

Besides loving music (mostly pop, a lot of musicals), I love to read, explore, and create art. 

I'm not too sure what else to put so I'll leave it at that! I'm so happy to be back here with MFC and can't wait to meet everyone! :fangurl:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Asher_Em said:

Hi there! How's everyone doing today? 

I'm terrible at writing intro posts so please bare with me :eek:

My name is Asher (they/them) and I'm so excited to be here. I actually used to have a different account (there's a whole long story behind the account change that I won't bore you with) but I no longer use it and so, here I am!

I've been a fan of Mika since middle school and am currently 25. I used to play a "game" at the local record store where I'd find new music by picking an album with cool cover art and, one day, I picked up Life In Cartoon Motion. The rest, as they say, is history.

Besides loving music (mostly pop, a lot of musicals), I love to read, explore, and create art. 

I'm not too sure what else to put so I'll leave it at that! I'm so happy to be back here with MFC and can't wait to meet everyone! :fangurl:

Welcome nice to meet you I’m Becca from the U.K. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @Asher_Em :bye:

I'm CJ from UK.

I love that you got into Mika initially through his cover art! All his artwork is amazing and so colourful too!

Are you planning on going to any of his upcoming concerts?

Right? They've always been so fun. I've been debating getting one as a poster for my next apartment!

I'm hoping to go to either the NYC or Boston show so fingers crossed! I had tickets to the last NYC show but that was March of 2020 so it never happened :( 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...