old fan, new member :D

eyedimple

Hi everyone! I'm Erica and I'm from Canada :canada: The first MIKA song I ever heard was Grace Kelly back in 2006 but it wasn't until the release of No Place in Heaven when I was a teenager that I really became a fan! I jumped in to join MFC after hearing of the new tour—I just got my ticket for the Toronto show and I couldn't be more excited!! My favourite song of his always changes but I listened to Platform Ballerinas a ton in the past summer, especially during Pride month :rainbow:

Edited by eyedimple
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Have you already seen Mika live?

Hello Sabine! No, this will be my first time seeing him live—the combined excitement of going to a concert again, seeing MIKA live, seeing him live for the FIRST TIME is going to make me explode :groupwave:

10 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Hello welcome I’m Becca

Hello Becca! Thank you for the welcome <3 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello Erika and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani:I'm sure you'll enoy the concerts. Mika live is the best. :wub2:

Hello! Thank you for the welcome :mikalove:I'm sure you can attest to how amazing he is live—wow!

9 hours ago, Veronique B said:

Hello welcome to the fan club. I see you are going to do your first Mika concert you will see he is so amazing you will want to see him again and again! Have fun !

Hello Veronique!! Thank you for the welcome and anticipation. I'm already expecting to get such bad post-concert sadness but the high will be so worth it!

8 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Erika! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

Hi there, Gabriella! Thanks for the welcome. I'll see you around :D

8 hours ago, krysady said:

Hi, Erica! :bye: Welcome to MFC and have a lot of fun at your first Mika concert! :welcomeani: ( I already know you will :wink2:)

Hi, krysady! (Please let me know if you have a name you prefer :) ) Thank you for the welcome :D I can't wait to see him!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...