Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So Mika will be a guest at the finals of Star Academie this Sunday (24th of April)!!!

https://showbizz.net/tele/labsence-de-mika-a-star-academie-permet-au-directeur-musical-de-briller

Mika supposed to be present at Star Academie the 3rd of April. But as Mika was ill he couldn't make it.

He was a secret star of the evening but he had to cancel (reschedule) his concerts.

image.png.3cb45194b26764eb02ae4ac094c36386.png

more IG stories by Mika, from this morning:

Mika's reply on Twitter to Marc-Olivier Fogiel:

And he RTed Nina! :wub2:

The reels he shared on IG were also posted on Tiktok:

• Like 3

Mika posting Nina's photos on Twitter and Instagram and calling her "my amazing (and talented) fan Nina" ... :mikalove: He makes fans' dreams come true this year! :cloud: (and of course, as always, amazing photos @tiibet!! :wub2:)

• Like 9

Hace 6 minutos, Mikasister dijo:

historia de mika

278970297_381440170523936_5948144256979901523_n.jpg

¡¡gracias!! por cierto, fuiste al concierto de mika?:mikalove:(Lo siento si mi inglés no se entiende, no sé mucho)Sorry if my English is not understood, I don't know much)

11 hours ago, KAMI_83 said:

¡¡gracias!! por cierto, fuiste al concierto de mika?:mikalove:(Lo siento si mi inglés no se entiende, no sé mucho)Sorry if my English is not understood, I don't know much)

No. 

Wasn't sure where to put this, but Mika changed his Twitter bio from this:

20220425_121006.thumb.png.26a7acfb404f71f55cfbfb3502ae98af.png

To this:

20220425_121027.thumb.png.ffb58f5c1bd1d12f25f2fa36ce06ac93.png

Golden Donkey no longer guards his page!   :donkey:    :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but Mika changed his Twitter bio from this:

20220425_121006.thumb.png.26a7acfb404f71f55cfbfb3502ae98af.png

To this:

20220425_121027.thumb.png.ffb58f5c1bd1d12f25f2fa36ce06ac93.png

Golden Donkey no longer guards his page!   :donkey:    :(

Mika talked about "changes" these will be the "changes" :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

it was time for a change, Mika evolved and grew up during the last 13 years. I will never understand why people are angry with him because he is changing - that´s life! We all change during the time and also what we like or don´t like

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

it was time for a change, Mika evolved and grew up during the last 13 years. I will never understand why people are angry with him because he is changing - that´s life! We all change during the time and also what we like or don´t like

Are they angry? I've read some comments of people who miss the donkey, but didn't sound angry to me. :dunno_grin: I'd also cry about missing the curls if he cut them, but that doesn't mean I'd be angry with him or wouldn't concede him to change. It's like he described freedom in the Cosmopolitan interview, different opinions can exist next to each other. It's just a question of how persistent you are... like some who still keep asking him what OM2206 means. :rolleyes: Not everyone always knows when it's enough (and I would include myself in that sometimes as well :dunno_grin:).

I think the donkey was funny, but it's understandable that he wanted to change it at some point - and new fans that he might gain through Eurovision or his new music wouldn't know what the donkey means. It only really made sense when Mika had the donkey profile pic, I guess he was just too lazy to change it so far, and probably also found it funny. :teehee:

• Like 2