2023 - Mika @ Tachikawa Stage Garden, Tokyo, JAPAN - 24 May

mellody

On 1/14/2023 at 8:46 PM, NaoMika said:

Thanks so much NaoMika! 

Fan of 15 years here, and I want to see Mika live for the first time in Osaka! :'-)

This is a really dumb question, but is eplus the actual official tickets provider? I'm so confused considering that Mika's website linked to Lawson tickets (which requires a Japanese address and number...).

Has anyone bought from eplus before? Is it a thing in Japan?

Appreciate it! So excited to catch him live :-)  

5 hours ago, nxtmx said:

Thanks so much NaoMika! 

Fan of 15 years here, and I want to see Mika live for the first time in Osaka! :'-)

This is a really dumb question, but is eplus the actual official tickets provider? I'm so confused considering that Mika's website linked to Lawson tickets (which requires a Japanese address and number...).

Has anyone bought from eplus before? Is it a thing in Japan?

Appreciate it! So excited to catch him live :-)  

Yes, it's an official ticket provider.

Smash (MIKA Japan tour organiser)  has the link to eplus on their site.

https://smash-jpn.com/live/?id=3818

_20230304_212006.thumb.JPG.8f39d5e2d5a4986513ed71dab08f13a4.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone !

I haven’t been here in quite a while. I’m originally from Belgium but I moved to Japan a few years ago.

Due to the pandemic, I haven’t been able to go to many concerts over the last few years. I’m so happy that Mika is coming to Japan :blush: I’m planning to go to this live in Tachikawa and I’d love to meet some of you there ! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

We may be able to arrange for a meet & greet with Mika after the show, so please be sure that you have RSVP'd if you're attending:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

JAPANESE FANS!

It looks like there WILL be a meet & greet with Mika after the shows in Tokyo and Osaka for a limited number of Mika Fan Club fans. If you are interested in attending, please send me an email with the name of the city you will be at (either TOKYO or OSAKA) in the subject line to this email address: mfc.contest@gmail.com

In the email please include both your real name and your MFC user name, and mobile number.

Deadline for sending email: 10am Eastern on Sunday, 21 May! (That will be 11pm JST.)

NOTE: If you are attending both shows, you may only attend a meet & greet at one city.

If you are selected for the meet & greet, you will receive a confirmation email.

Good luck!

-----------------------------------

日本のファンの皆さん!

東京と大阪の公演後には、ミカファンクラブ限定のファン限定でミカとのミート&グリートも行われるようだ。 参加にご興味がございましたら、件名に参加予定の都市名(東京または大阪のいずれか)をご記入の上、このメールアドレスまでメールをお送りください: mfc.contest@gmail.com

メールには、あなたの本名と MFC ユーザー名の両方を含めてください。そして携帯番号。

メール送信締め切り:5月21日日曜日東部時間午前10時! (それは日本時間午後11時になります。)

注: 両方のショーに参加する場合は、1 つの都市でのミート&グリートのみに参加できます。

ミート&グリートに選ばれた場合は、確認メールが届きます。 幸運を!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

JAPANESE FANS!

It looks like there WILL be a meet & greet with Mika after the shows in Tokyo and Osaka for a limited number of Mika Fan Club fans. If you are interested in attending, please send me an email with the name of the city you will be at (either TOKYO or OSAKA) in the subject line to this email address: mfc.contest@gmail.com

In the email please include both your real name and your MFC user name, and mobile number.

Deadline for sending email: 10am Eastern on Sunday, 21 May! (That will be 11pm JST.)

NOTE: If you are attending both shows, you may only attend a meet & greet at one city.

If you are selected for the meet & greet, you will receive a confirmation email.

Good luck!

日本のファンの皆さん!

東京と大阪の公演後には、ミカファンクラブ限定のファン限定でミカとのミート&グリートも行われるようだ。 参加にご興味がございましたら、件名に参加予定の都市名(東京または大阪のいずれか)をご記入の上、このメールアドレスまでメールをお送りください: mfc.contest@gmail.com

This is AMAZING!! I am so happy for the Japanese fans!! I can’t wait to see the photos and videos from it, it warms my heart just thinking about it it ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dcdeb said:

JAPANESE FANS!

Good luck!

日本のファンの皆さん!

Emailed! Can’t wait to go to his show!

ATTENTION JAPANESE FANS!

Would you like to ask Mika a question? Here's your chance!

Mika is so excited to be visiting Japan again and we hope you're just as excited to see him, too!  We're sure you have questions for him, so here's what to do:

Make a short video of yourself saying hello, and then ask your question. Please keep your questions related to Mika's visit to Japan: What does he especially love about being there? What does he plan to do in the country? What special memories of Japan does he have? What will the shows in Japan be like? That sort of thing!

You can submit your questions in English or Japanese, but if in Japanese please send a rough translation in English text.

Send your video by email to the following address NO LATER THAN NOON JAPAN TIME ON MONDAY, 22 MAY:

mikacompetition@gmail.com

Be sure to write JAPAN on the subject line of the email.

Mika will answer as many questions as he can, and will post the answers soon!

--------------------------------

日本のファンは注目!

ミカさんに質問したいですか? チャンスです!

ミカは再び日本を訪れることにとても興奮しています。

あなたも彼に会えるのを同じように楽しみにしていることを願っています。

彼に質問があると思いますので、次のようにします。

自分が挨拶する短いビデオを作成してから、質問してください。

ミカの日本訪問に関する質問はそのままにしておいてください。

日本に来て特に気に入っていることは何ですか? 彼はその国で何をするつもりですか? 彼には日本についてどんな特別な思い出がありますか? 日本でのショーはどのようなものになるのでしょうか? そんなこと!

ご質問は英語または日本語でお送りいただけますが、日本語の場合は英語の大まかな翻訳をお送りください。 5 月 22 日月曜日の日本時間正午までに、次のアドレスにビデオを電子メールで送信してください。 mikacompetition@gmail.com

メールの件名には必ずJAPANと書いてください。

ミカはできる限り多くの質問に答えます。すぐに回答を投稿します。

• Like 4

On 5/20/2023 at 12:37 PM, dcdeb said:

mobile number.

:doh: I filled in the blank mobile number.

Sent a mail again.

Sorry about that !!!

I'm too exited to understand the text....:facepalm:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:doh: I filled in the blank mobile number.

Sent a mail again.

Sorry about that !!!

I'm too exited to understand the text....:facepalm:

I'm so happy that you'll get to see Mika in person. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday 🤭 Thank you so much Deb for organizing all of this 😭😭😭❤️

Edited by Kaito
  • Like 4