2023 - Mika @ Brava Madrid Festival, SPAIN, September 22

Mikasister

On 9/18/2023 at 1:50 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I like the Idea of two colours: pink and pale green. Pink suits to the festival colour. And if you add a bit of green hearts (less than pink ones)  it will be our "secret sign" related to C'est la vie and to Mika 😜

Ok, so here's the "official" fanaction info, pink and green paper hearts for

💚🩷Origin of Love💚🩷

AND

🩷💚C'est La Vie!🩷💚

Please bring some, if you can. :) Especially (light) green ones, I only have 4, because I used up all my green paper for my son's birthday. 🙈 I'm making as many pink ones as I can, still have lots of pink paper.

In case you need an instruction: Fold an A4 paper 2 times, then cut half a heart from the folded corner:

20230920_144133.jpg

That way you get 2 hearts per A4 sheet.

20230920_142543.jpg

Edit: Ah, and I forgot - if it's dark, it might make sense to light the hearts with your phone torch, so they (and the colours) are better visible. :)

• Like 8

sorry, just 2 hearts per A4 sheet, not 4. I always take 2 sheets at the same time, that's why I get 4.

Are any of you bringing some more hearts? I have a stamp that can be individualized and I used it to stamp "Mika Origin of Love & C'est La Vie" on the hearts, so people know what artist & songs they are for. I could bring the stamp with me, so we can prepare more hearts with text, but only makes sense if someone's actually bringing more? :lol3:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

sorry, just 2 hearts per A4 sheet, not 4. I always take 2 sheets at the same time, that's why I get 4.

Are any of you bringing some more hearts? I have a stamp that can be individualized and I used it to stamp "Mika Origin of Love & C'est La Vie" on the hearts, so people know what artist & songs they are for. I could bring the stamp with me, so we can prepare more hearts with text, but only makes sense if someone's actually bringing more? :lol3:

I do! My flatmates had and they left me one paper of each colour! So I will bring four! 🤗

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

I’m going to bring some! 😊 I won’t be able to bring a lot because I don’t have much paper haha but I’ll bring a few…

But I won’t be queuing very early because I’m coming straight from Granada by car 😅 So if I’m the only one bringing more hearts, I don’t know if it’s worth you bringing the stamp, since I don’t know if we will be able to use it on my paper hearts because you will all probably already be in front of the stage when I get there, so it might be complicated 😅

But if you are going to bring your stamp for someone else, I’d gladly try to find you in the crowd to put a stamp on mine too hahaha 😉

• Like 2

Just now, FGA13 said:

I do! My flatmates had and they left me one paper of each colour! So I will bring four! 🤗

Ah we posted at the same time hahahaha 😆 So we are at least two people bringing more hearts haha 😊

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roxane said:

I’m going to bring some! 😊 I won’t be able to bring a lot because I don’t have much paper haha but I’ll bring a few…

But I won’t be queuing very early because I’m coming straight from Granada by car 😅 So if I’m the only one bringing more hearts, I don’t know if it’s worth you bringing the stamp, since I don’t know if we will be able to use it on my paper hearts because you will all probably already be in front of the stage when I get there, so it might be complicated 😅

But if you are going to bring your stamp for someone else, I’d gladly try to find you in the crowd to put a stamp on mine too hahaha 😉

I have kind of he same problem... I probably leave work around 5pm, so when I get there I will try to find you in the crowd too! 😉

Edited by FGA13
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh no! I will try to find paper in the right colour(s) here at the gate (at the airport now). I didn’t read your message until this morning when I was in the middle of packing kids‘ lunch boxes and driving them to school as they were singing carnival songs in the top of their lungs :lol3: great start of the day! But not so good for fanaction tomorrow :sweatdrop:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Are any of you bringing some more hearts?

I have six in my suitcase for me and my friend. But two of them are made of glitter cardboard so I don't think you can stamp them.

17 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have six in my suitcase for me and my friend. But two of them are made of glitter cardboard so I don't think you can stamp them.

Well, I don't need to, as you know which artist & which songs they are for. 😄

I have the stamp in my suitcase, but not planning to take it into the gig, sorry. I already might have to carry the yearbook around with me all evening. If someone brings a bunch of hearts that would be too many to write on by hand, I can take the stamp with me to the venue when I'm joining the queue in the afternoon, and then leave it in someone's hotel room or car. If you all just bring a few hearts, then we can give those to MFCers without any text, and distribute my stamped hearts to random people.

Btw, I'm on my way! :cheer: Going to Frankfurt airport by train, and from there to Madrid tonight. If any of you want to meet up for sightseeing / brunch in the city center tomorrow before noon, let me know. :)

• Like 3