2023 - Mika @ Brava Madrid Festival, SPAIN, September 22

Mikasister

I bought a ticket, tho I'm not sure yet whether I can go. Deb said on the live that Mika will be performing on Friday, so that definitely makes it harder than if it was the Saturday. I'll see.

I saw an Instagram comment by the festival that you can only change the name on the ticket 20 days for free, and after that it costs money? Does it say that somewhere on the site or in the t&c, and how much would it cost? Maybe one of the Spanish speakers can help?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mellody said:

I bought a ticket, tho I'm not sure yet whether I can go. Deb said on the live that Mika will be performing on Friday, so that definitely makes it harder than if it was the Saturday. I'll see.

I saw an Instagram comment by the festival that you can only change the name on the ticket 20 days for free, and after that it costs money? Does it say that somewhere on the site or in the t&c, and how much would it cost? Maybe one of the Spanish speakers can help?

Same for me. I bought a ticket even though I'm not sure at all that I'm actually going to attend the festival. 

Anyway, when you buy your tickets they are "blank" and you need to personalize them by adding the names of the participants. Even if you're the buyer you have to enter your name, because it's not printed on it by default. The platform asks you to enter personal data like full name, birth date and ID card / passport number: all information needed to change the tickets with bracelets in order to enter the festival site. (I guess right at the venue, not sure).

You have 20 days to do this for free. After that, the procedure of parsonalizing/changing names on tickets will cost 20€ (😳).

I have to notice that changing names on ticket is no longer free for many vendors (Ticketone, Ticketmaster, Boxol,....). Recently I had to resell some tickets and it only costed me a symbolic fee (1-3 €). Indeed 20 € for a change is almost as much as the price of the ticket I bought (33 €). But that's it...🤷‍♀️

Edited by Elena Mastro
typo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Elena Mastro said:

Same for me. I bought a ticket even though I'm not sure at all that I'm actually going to attend the festival. 

Anyway, when you buy your tickets they are "blank" and you need to personalize them by adding the names of the participants. Even if you're the buyer you have to enter your name, because it's not printed on it by default. The platform asks you to enter personal data like full name, birth date and ID card / passport number: all information needed to change the tickets with bracelets in order to enter the festival site. (I guess right at the venue, not sure).

You have 20 days to do this for free. After that, the procedure of parsonalizing/changing names on tickets will cost 20€ (😳).

I have to notice that changing names on ticket is no longer free for many vendors (Ticketone, Ticketmaster, Boxol,....). Recently I had to resell some tickets and it only costed me a symbolic fee (1-3 €). Indeed 20 € for a change is almost as much as the price of the ticket I bought (33 €). But that's it...🤷‍♀️

Thanks. And I thought the tickets were cheap. :doh: I hate such hidden costs, that's why I never fly with Ryanair. Guess I'll just put my name on the ticket and if I can't go, I'll lose the 33€. Do I understand it right that for a child aged 9 I wouldn't need an extra ticket but it's free if it's my own child? That would at least give me the option to bring my son without having to buy another ticket. Tho it's unlikely I can take him if the gig is on Friday, he has school that day.

16 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks. And I thought the tickets were cheap. :doh: I hate such hidden costs, that's why I never fly with Ryanair. Guess I'll just put my name on the ticket and if I can't go, I'll lose the 33€. Do I understand it right that for a child aged 9 I wouldn't need an extra ticket but it's free if it's my own child? That would at least give me the option to bring my son without having to buy another ticket. Tho it's unlikely I can take him if the gig is on Friday, he has school that day.

Yes, the mail you get when you buy the tickets has a pdf attached and you can notice the ticket has no name on it.

If you read the conditions of sale on the pdf, you will find any information to personalize it. They also say that children up to 9 years old can access for free, provided they're accompanied by parent(s) or tutor.

It's true that when you buy the tickets they ask you to enter your personal information, but that doesn't end up printed on the ticket you receive. I think it is only used to create an account for the buyer. You have to specifically personalize each ticket with the name of the participant.

I think it's not that obvious, anyway.😑

If anyone understood it differently, please correct me.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpQNW3dj6iA/

brava_madrid

brava_madrid💄𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 2023💄
Abonos disponibles
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 60%
𝗩𝗜𝗣 Sold out
en 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱.𝗰𝗼𝗺 (link en bio)
@mikainstagram
@melaniecmusic
@natashabedingfield
@sugababes
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq0blX-DTqQ/

brava_madrid

💄𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗔 @mikainstagram ARTISTA CONFIRMADO 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 2023💄

🎫ÚLTIMOS ABONOS A 32,50+GG
en 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱.𝗰𝗼𝗺

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Zita said:

Hi All, is this now confirmed that Mika performs on Friday? Does anybody know?

Yes, the gig list that Mika published says 22 September, which is Friday. :thumb_yello:

So, has anyone figured out how to do this registration thing if you don't live in Spain? They want a "D.N.I." ... :dunno: I'd ask them, but not sure they understand English, as their website is all in Spanish, without an option to switch to another language. So I thought I'd ask here first, maybe someone has figured it out...

3 hours ago, mellody said:

So, has anyone figured out how to do this registration thing if you don't live in Spain? They want a "D.N.I." ... :dunno: I'd ask them, but not sure they understand English, as their website is all in Spanish, without an option to switch to another language. So I thought I'd ask here first, maybe someone has figured it out...

I’m not sure because I live in Spain, so I do have a NIE (which is the same as a DNI but for foreigners who live in Spain), and just filled it in with that… But normally you should be able to put your passport number, I guess, because I think all they want is to check your identity… But it’s better to ask them, to be sure about it 😅 Or if anyone else is in the same situation and has figured it out, it’s also better hahah 😆 Otherwise, if you want me to, I can write to them in Spanish 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mellody said:

image.thumb.png.06fdf6f7b7b52dc8cecf2e5a2cdea98e.png

When I filled out the form, I had also looked for a translation for D.N.I.. I guess they just want an identity card number (that's what I indicated 😅). :dunno_grin:

• Thanks 1

@mellody I asked them on instagram, and they said that what is important is that the name and surname are correct! They confirmed you can fill in the “DNI” with your identity card or passport number 😊

494CEB17-2728-45EF-947E-3AE9F1B5AD67.png

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dresscode (optional) for the Friday gig is Pink Power! :biggrin2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr-zv7ggDuR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

I wish I had booked flights when this was first announced... now they're pretty expensive! 🙄 But as it seems to be the last gig for a while, I'd really love to go.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Lauramikale said:

Hi everyone!  

Just checking to see if anyone is selling 2 tickets or knows where I could find some since it's sold out? :)

And if anyone knows at what time Mika's performing?

The tickets for entry for both days are still available on the website: 

https://www.enterticket.es/eventos/brava-madrid-2023-591350

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The tickets for entry for both days are still available on the website: 

https://www.enterticket.es/eventos/brava-madrid-2023-591350

Oh yes you're right! It's super weird when I was on the English website it said "sold out" and on the Spanish one it said "comprar" :blink:

Anyhow, I bought my tickets :D

• Like 3

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Brava Madrid Festival, SPAIN, September 22

I just created an event for this - sorry for being late, usually we do it at the same time or shortly after creating the gig thread, but they took so long to let us know which day he's playing that we forgot to add the date when it was finally announced. Anyway, now it's here, so you can RSVP if you're going:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1