2023 - Mika @ Brava Madrid Festival, SPAIN, September 22

Mikasister

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Brava Madrid Festival, SPAIN, September

So, does it say anywhere whether he'll perform on the 22nd or 23rd? And what venue is it? If I understand it right, they say something about very limited availability of tickets, so is this rather small? I can't find much about that festival online. :dunno:

Tickets will be available from February 23rd. Normal tickets from 19,99€, VIP tickets from 60€ and you can buy drinks vouchers for 50€ that will allow you to consume drinks up to 60€. Please correct me if I understood anything wrong. (I'll blame it on Google translate :teehee:)

I think for the moment they are preparing a list of artists to perform during two days.

So it's quite possible that Mika will be only for one concert. And we will learn later what day it will be.

Like for Seul Jazz Festival.

https://conciertos.club/festivales/brava-madrid

"Entre los primeros artistas confirmados están Melanie C, Vicco, Belén Aguilera, Luc Loren, Natasha Bedingfield, Inés Hernand, Fusa Nocta o Ladilla Rusa"

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

I just found this, seems like IFEMA is a place for trade fairs? Not small then.

https://www.ifema.es/brava-madrid-festival

Translation: :uk:

What is BRAVA Madrid
A new festival lands in the capital, with the courage to continue turning Madrid into a world benchmark for live music. A space to break gender norms through fantasy, music and fashion. Attendees take center stage with their groundbreaking looks, generating an atmosphere of freedom. To do this, in each edition a dresscode is proposed around a theme, which the festival organization itself reveals a few months before.

The capital comes back to life after a long summer, therefore, the selected dates are September 22 and 23, 2023. The venue is the IFEMA MADRID Fairgrounds, with access by Metro, bus and taxi; being the perfect space for an event of such magnitude, which will have 3 areas, HITS, POP AND TECHNO, food trucks, as well as different spaces in charge of energizing the experience beyond music.

Ok, that sounds interesting. :biggrin2: And explains why there's not much online about this festival, as it's a new one.

• Like 3

Just now, mellody said:

I just found this, seems like IFEMA is a place for trade fairs?

https://www.ifema.es/brava-madrid-festival

Translation: :uk:

What is BRAVA Madrid
A new festival lands in the capital, with the courage to continue turning Madrid into a world benchmark for live music. A space to break gender norms through fantasy, music and fashion. Attendees take center stage with their groundbreaking looks, generating an atmosphere of freedom. To do this, in each edition a dresscode is proposed around a theme, which the festival organization itself reveals a few months before.

The capital comes back to life after a long summer, therefore, the selected dates are September 22 and 23, 2023. The venue is the IFEMA MADRID Fairgrounds, with access by Metro, bus and taxi; being the perfect space for an event of such magnitude, which will have 3 areas, HITS, POP AND TECHNO, food trucks, as well as different spaces in charge of energizing the experience beyond music.

Ok, that sounds interesting. :biggrin2: And explains why there's not much online about this festival, as it's a new one.

And I found out that it's just next ot the Barajas airport!

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cow0vnSjVT5/

IFEMA Madrid

#SORTEO PRIMER AVANCE DE CARTEL. Dos abonos VIP gratis para 💄𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 2023💄 Abonos a la venta desde 19,99€ + GG (muy limitados)el jueves 23.FEB a las 12h.

Pasos a seguir:

1. Seguir nuestra cuenta @brava_madrid

2. Comparte este post en tus stories mencionándonos (si la cuenta es privada envíanos captura por MD)✌🏽

3. Comenta en este post con quién irías. Cuantos más comentarios, más posibilidades de ganar.👫🏽👯‍♂️👨🏼🤝👨🏿👩🏾🤝👩🏻

Podrás participar en el sorteo hasta el miércoles 22.FEB a las 23:59h. Lxs gandorxs del sorteo se anunciarán en este mismo post el lunes 27 de febrero. ESTA ES LA ÚNICA CUENTA OFICIAL TODAS LAS DEMÁS SON FALSAS
+info www.bravamadrid.com 🦄

331785889_1372766033534339_6429623082158902029_n.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

IFEMA Madrid

#SORTEO PRIMER AVANCE DE CARTEL. Dos abonos VIP gratis para 💄𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 2023💄 Abonos a la venta desde 19,99€ + GG (muy limitados)el jueves 23.FEB a las 12h.

Pasos a seguir:

2. Comparte este post en tus stories mencionándonos (si la cuenta es privada envíanos captura por MD)✌🏽

3. Comenta en este post con quién irías. Cuantos más comentarios, más posibilidades de ganar.👫🏽👯‍♂️👨🏼🤝👨🏿👩🏾🤝👩🏻

Podrás participar en el sorteo hasta el miércoles 22.FEB a las 23:59h. Lxs gandorxs del sorteo se anunciarán en este mismo post el lunes 27 de febrero. ESTA ES LA ÚNICA CUENTA OFICIAL TODAS LAS DEMÁS SON FALSAS

Actually I know only Mika and Mel C.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 6:55 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Actually I know only Mika and Mel C.

On 2/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, Mikasister said:

Same here

Natasha Bedingfield sounded familiar too, so I googled her, and remember her now for her song "Soulmate" from 2007, I love that song. :wub2:

https://youtu.be/P27MPi3ZhCg

On 2/17/2023 at 6:20 PM, Mikasister said:

IFEMA Madrid

Pasos a seguir:

I'm not sure I understand. Is this a competition to win VIP tickets? 🤔

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

Not two VIP season tickets? 🤔

Yes, VIP tickets (passes). It's mentioned in the Instagram post.

Here is more details about General and VIP passes.

Screenshot_20230219-181522.png

And Promo Bebida passes - for drinks. Buying tickets for 50 EUR you can buy drinks for 60 EUR.

Screenshot_20230219-182102.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Seems to have a lot of traffic. Did somebody manage to queue?

Ok, there wasn't actually a visible queue, I could enter after about 20 minutes and buy a ticket. You can only buy tickets for both days. Only normal tickets of 30 euros still available.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpAB_E0D895/

A las 12:00 P.M
ABONOS YA A LA VENTA
💄𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱 2023💄

HOY 𝟮𝟯-𝗙𝗘𝗕-𝟮𝟯 a las 12:00 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮 𝗮 𝗹𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮 de abonos muy limitados desde 19,99€+gg
en www.bravamadrid.com

• Like 2