2023 - Mika @ Brava Madrid Festival, SPAIN, September 22

Mikasister

Until the end of last week I didn't know if I could go to the concert, but I finally got the ticket! and I wanted to tell you that I have been living in Madrid for work for a while now, so if you have any questions about transport or anything ask me and I will try to help!! ;) 

I already know some of you in person thanks to Marbella and I hope to see you again, but I am also looking forward to meeting more fans! I don't know what plans you have for Friday, but I'll try to leave work after having lunch and I could meet up with some of you! 😊

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

I think it was somewhere in the middle of the setlist.

More towards the end of the middle, there were maybe three or four songs after that (if I remember correctly).

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2023 at 10:03 PM, Kumazzz said:

Monthly Weather Forecast for Madrid in September

https://www.accuweather.com/en/es/madrid/308526/september-weather/308526

It looks like not bad, the temperatures are with low of 16°C and and high up to 27°C on 22th September.

Screenshot2023-09-07at04-52-28MadridMadridSpainMonthlyWeatherAccuWeather.thumb.png.d11e9f3ca7268017041501b23e9ee7d8.png

image.png.9eb183762e0baa7478afe102955fb48c.png

It seems to be cooler on Friday now. But I don't mind it after the heat in Châlons. 🥵

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

image.png.9eb183762e0baa7478afe102955fb48c.png

It seems to be cooler on Friday now. But I don't mind it after the heat in Châlons. 🥵

Hmm, that's too warm for my pink Cheltenham outfit and too cool for my pink Cattolica outfit. :aah: I think I need to go shopping again. 😅

• Haha 4

Well, they answered me on Instagram… apparently all drinks will have to be bought with the wristband, even water :facepalm: (they didn’t directly answer my question, because I was specifically asking them about water, and they just said “you have to put money on the wristband and order your drink at the bar” 😐)

So I asked them if we will be able to load less than 50€ on the wristband, but they haven’t answered yet… 

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Roxane said:

(they didn’t directly answer my question, because I was specifically asking them about water, and they just said “you have to put money on the wristband and order your drink at the bar” 😐)

And the people on the spot, may then say that water is ok. We probably won't know until we get there... :dunno_grin:

I know Mika is singing on Friday, but since I will also be there on Saturday: The theme is "flow 2000 extreme". What do you imagine under it? Just dressing in the extreme 2000s style? Pink Power is much easier to understand. 😅

flow 2000 extreme

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roxane said:

Well, they answered me on Instagram… apparently all drinks will have to be bought with the wristband, even water :facepalm: (they didn’t directly answer my question, because I was specifically asking them about water, and they just said “you have to put money on the wristband and order your drink at the bar” 😐)

So I asked them if we will be able to load less than 50€ on the wristband, but they haven’t answered yet… 

Some people on Instagram commented that there will be a fee for putting money on the wristband, for getting a cup (non-returnable) and of course the fee for refunding money... That really sounds like a scam, just earning money for literally nothing. But apart from the refund fee, nothing is confirmed I think. 

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Some people on Instagram commented that there will be a fee for putting money on the wristband, for getting a cup (non-returnable) and of course the fee for refunding money... That really sounds like a scam, just earning money for literally nothing. But apart from the refund fee, nothing is confirmed I think. 

The ticket was cheap, they want/must make money differently...

But if this is really true, they will upset the guests...

And I'm reading through the emails right now: How they annoy with their promo only pay 50 euros and drink for 60 euros. :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I know Mika is singing on Friday, but since I will also be there on Saturday: The theme is "flow 2000 extreme". What do you imagine under it? Just dressing in the extreme 2000s style? Pink Power is much easier to understand. 

😅

flow 2000 extreme

Well, the colour scheme is metallic, so liquid metals would work. Something like a mirror dress?  

image.thumb.png.ddddbad0d31e0bbd5eedf71614381fd2.png

Maybe an extra inch on the skirt.. :lol3:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And I'm reading through the emails right now: How they annoy with their promo only pay 50 euros and drink for 60 euros. :rolleyes:

Could you guys use one wristband to order water for several people? In Cap Roig water had to be paid you couldn't get it for free :no: But at least it was less expensive than in Monaco :doh:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Could you guys use one wristband to order water for several people? In Cap Roig water had to be paid you couldn't get it for free :no: But at least it was less expensive than in Monaco :doh:

I don't want water for free, I just want to pay for it with cash or card...

26 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Maybe the drinks are so expensive that you will really need these 60 EUR. :sweatdrop:

Personally, I would prefer to pay more for the ticket, this is just annoying and pointless. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hero said:

Well, the colour scheme is metallic, so liquid metals would work. Something like a mirror dress?  

image.thumb.png.ddddbad0d31e0bbd5eedf71614381fd2.png

Maybe an extra inch on the skirt.. :lol3:

Also, it will be quite cold around midnight... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roxane said:

I had the same answer about half an hour ago 😅.

And I think it is possible to load less than 50€, since they said in one of the insta story question that you can recharge the wristband whenever you want... and also because according to the emails, "promo bebida" is not mandatory!

• Like 3

In one of the e-mails I think it said that buying the promo is the only way you can get drinks? That's not credible, it sounds to me like they want to do everything now to sell their drinks promo - but they can't actually refuse water to people, so I guess I'll just sit it out and assume that I will be able to get water when I'm there. I already had to pay 20€ extra to get my ticket nominated because when you bought it early you had to do that within 20 days (later it worked automatically) and I couldn't figure out at first that I needed to put my ID card number in "DNI", so I missed that deadline.

I agree that it would have been better to charge more money for the tickets instead of all these pointless extra costs. :annoyed:

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

At Cap Roig there was a proper toilet in a house, so there was free tap water. At least here the toilets on the map look like little houses, so maybe we're lucky that these are toilet containers with running water, and not just Dixie toilets. :crossed:

This is gonna be interesting, they really seem to have no idea what they're doing. I bet they will be completely surprised that people will be queueing for hours (btw, are Melanie C fans queueing as well? I've never been to one of her gigs but I could imagine she has some dedicated fans as well...) and trying to enter all at the same time / run to the stage. In one of their stories you can see how they're setting up the stage - and from how it looks so far, in the story and the drawing on the map, that stage will look impressive from afar but be completely unpractical for actually seeing the artists perform. I hope that at least the front part / catwalk (from the drawing on the map) isn't just cardboard decoration but that the artists can actually step on there. :doh:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mellody said:

This is gonna be interesting, they really seem to have no idea what they're doing. I bet they will be completely surprised that people will be queueing for hours (btw, are Melanie C fans queueing as well? I've never been to one of her gigs but I could imagine she has some dedicated fans as well...) and trying to enter all at the same time / run to the stage.

I'm honestly preparing for the worst. :facepalm:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm honestly preparing for the worst. :facepalm:

One of the reasons why I'm not planning to queue very long this time. 🙈 I expect it to be a big chaotic lottery, so I'd just be annoyed if I was waiting since the morning only to end up in 4th row, like I had it for Mika ❤️ Paris. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FGA13 said:

I had the same answer about half an hour ago 😅.

And I think it is possible to load less than 50€, since they said in one of the insta story question that you can recharge the wristband whenever you want... and also because according to the emails, "promo bebida" is not mandatory!

Yes they’ve just answered me, and they said that on Friday we will be able to load less than 50€!! 😊 That’s good news ahahah 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2