Fan actions a Cattolica & Perugia

Lorlore

15 minutes ago, virgi said:

I do not want to spoil your plans, indeed if you already decided what to do, it’s fine!
But I just wanted to propose another idea that just came to my mind for Cattolica.
I was at another concert yesterday and fans were waving simple colored balloons, and I thought the effect was very nice.
It could be nice to hand out only pink balloons, with instructions for the audience on when to wave them during a specific song.
(I do realise that blowing up a balloon may not be easy for everyone, but it would just be enough to blow it up a little bit so that it can be seen and waved - and maybe neighbours can help each other…)
It doesn’t have a specific meaning a part from the pink night, but we could create a really nice effect.. it would have been amazing if pink flower-shaped balloons existed, but I don’t think so lol

Non voglio rovinare i vostri piani, anzi se è già certo cosa fare, benissimo!
Approfitto però per proporre un'altra idea che mi è venuta in mente per Cattolica.
Ieri ero ad un altro concerto e i fan sventolavano semplici palloncini colorati, e l'effetto visivo era molto bello.
Potrebbe essere carino distribuire palloncini esclusivamente rosa, con istruzioni per il pubblico su quando gonfiarli e sventolarli.
(Mi rendo conto che gonfiare un palloncino può non essere semplice per tutti, ma basterebbe gonfiarlo veramente poco, il minimo indispensabile per sventolarlo - e magari tra vicini di posto ci si aiuta…)
Non ha un significato specifico a parte il legame con la notte rosa, ma potrebbe venire fuori qualcosa di carino… sarebbe stato perfetto se esistessero palloncini rosa a forma di fiore, ma non credo 😅

IMG_1651 2.mov 10.95 MB · 0 downloads  

I still have lots of balloons I bought for 2020 Magic Piano Tour. Some of them are pink and transparent with pink confetti inside.

I can bring them if you want.

IMG_20230702_115612453~2.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, virgi said:

I do not want to spoil your plans, indeed if you already decided what to do, it’s fine!
But I just wanted to propose another idea that just came to my mind for Cattolica.
I was at another concert yesterday and fans were waving simple colored balloons, and I thought the effect was very nice.
It could be nice to hand out only pink balloons, with instructions for the audience on when to wave them during a specific song.
(I do realise that blowing up a balloon may not be easy for everyone, but it would just be enough to blow it up a little bit so that it can be seen and waved - and maybe neighbours can help each other…)
It doesn’t have a specific meaning a part from the pink night, but we could create a really nice effect.. it would have been amazing if pink flower-shaped balloons existed, but I don’t think so lol

Non voglio rovinare i vostri piani, anzi se è già certo cosa fare, benissimo!
Approfitto però per proporre un'altra idea che mi è venuta in mente per Cattolica.
Ieri ero ad un altro concerto e i fan sventolavano semplici palloncini colorati, e l'effetto visivo era molto bello.
Potrebbe essere carino distribuire palloncini esclusivamente rosa, con istruzioni per il pubblico su quando gonfiarli e sventolarli.
(Mi rendo conto che gonfiare un palloncino può non essere semplice per tutti, ma basterebbe gonfiarlo veramente poco, il minimo indispensabile per sventolarlo - e magari tra vicini di posto ci si aiuta…)
Non ha un significato specifico a parte il legame con la notte rosa, ma potrebbe venire fuori qualcosa di carino… sarebbe stato perfetto se esistessero palloncini rosa a forma di fiore, ma non credo 😅

IMG_1651 2.mov 10.95 MB · 0 downloads  

We definitely should make a fan action that implies pink, as you say the whole city will be pink that night if I understood correctly, and in a way it also matches LGBTQIA+ representation if I'm not wrong. 

Why not balloons indeed instead of sheets of paper which have been used a lot recently. Do you think it will be easy to buy some in Cattolica on the day ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lorlore said:

dicono che probabilmente Mika neanche  sa cosa sia la notte rosa

6 minutes ago, camille* said:

as you say the whole city will be pink that night if I understood correctly

Yes! 

This is what it looks like every year (this one is from Riccione, not Cattolica, but the concept is the same), so even if he's not aware in advance I think he'll notice that something's happening as soon as he arrives :lmfao:

image.thumb.png.d355f48be79d4fd1cb142eefecbf0440.png

And yes I think we can easily find some pink balloons there. I'll have a look later today! 

• Like 3

The pink balloons would fit to Lollipop, but we don't know if he does that as the first song - he has changed between Lollipop and Love Today recently, and hinted that the setlist might change some more soon. I love that he changes the setlist, but it doesn't make the fanaction plans easier, lol! :lol3:

I might have a few pink balloons that I can bring, but only about 5 maybe. I can see if I can get any more, if that's decided for sure now.

Ah you're right, it would fit well with lollipop but difficult to guess when it will be and give simple instructions to non-fans 😅 

I think we should choose:

- a moment rather at the beginning (since there could be the risk that the more the concert goes on, the more people forget to do it) 
- a moment where there's a little "pause" so that people can blow up their balloon if they haven't done it yet

- and/or a moment right after a well-known song, so that they don't get lost and understand that they have to prepare for the next one 

But tell me if i'm wrong

We can also write on the instructions that they can choose wether to blow their balloon up at the beginning and hide it till the song, or if they want to do that just before that song. 

As far as how many, I looked at the seating map and if we want to cover all the sectors where tickets have been bought we need +/- 2000 balloons 😅 If we want to cover just the center area, there are 1200-1400 seats (10 seats x10 rows in each sector) or 500 only for the front sectors. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

I've also found this one, but it's not in Cattolica, they sell balloons online tho. 

https://www.paccoregalo.com/eventi/articoli-notte-rosa-gadget-decorazioni-striscioni-palloncini-teli 

And this one, "Tedi" which is in Riccione (15 min away from Cattolica by car, if someone comes by car) 

https://goo.gl/maps/dNfT2AnjCvhTq3RFA 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lorlore said:

Sorry but what are are going ti do for Cattolica? Only rainbow gadget? Pink ballons ? 

this, I think?

On 7/2/2023 at 3:02 PM, Lorlore said:

@virgibeautiful and simple!  we can try !  Cattolica pink balloons, Perugia rainbow sheets!! Keep it simple! 

I've bought 5 packages of pink balloons today at TEDI - plus one pink flower (foil) balloon and a bit of pink streamers and confetti. 😅 Yeah, I never manage to leave such shops with only the things I had planned to buy. :lmfao: :facepalm: At least I held myself back and didn't buy the pink flamingo balloon in the shape of a "4" (and adding another balloon in "0" shape) - you can bet that if the gig had been around his bday I'd have done that! :lmfao:

• Like 7

Io non sarò al concerto ma mi piace leggere come vi state organizzando per una fanfiction per manifestare il vostro affetto. Sarebbe bello anche vedere tanti palloncini colorati volare e saltare magari con delle scritte del tipo, amore, pace ecc ecc

Edited by Sara penny
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:
14 hours ago, Lorlore said:

Sorry but what are are going ti do for Cattolica? Only rainbow gadget? Pink ballons ? 

this, I think?

Yes, I'd say pink balloons.

11 hours ago, mellody said:

this, I think?

I've bought 5 packages of pink balloons today at TEDI - plus one pink flower (foil) balloon and a bit of pink streamers and confetti. 😅 Yeah, I never manage to leave such shops with only the things I had planned to buy. :lmfao: :facepalm: At least I held myself back and didn't buy the pink flamingo balloon in the shape of a "4" (and adding another balloon in "0" shape) - you can bet that if the gig had been around his bday I'd have done that! :lmfao:

😂 Perfect, thank you! How many baloons does one package contain?

Do we organise together and buy a certain number of balloons to distribute or does everyone buy what they want/can and we'll see there what we have?

18 minutes ago, virgi said:

Do we organise together and buy a certain number of balloons to distribute or does everyone buy what they want/can and we'll see there what we have?

Ah yes, sorry - 8 balloons per package. :) 

I'd like it if there were different shades of pink, different balloons in different sizes. So maybe everyone can bring something, and we meet up earlier on the gig day and see if we need/want to buy more in Cattolica?

But if anyone already knows that they'd prefer to contribute money than buy balloons themselves, I can also offer buy some more, it's 1€ per package of 8 balloons.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

So maybe everyone can bring something, and we meet up earlier on the gig day and see if we need/want to buy more in Cattolica?

Sounds good!

Maybe we can decide in advance on which song we're going to wave them? So that we can write/print some instructions?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, virgi said:

So I will bring mine. 4 pink balloons, 9 transparent heart shape with pink confetti and a few red ones.

• Like 3

Era una delle prime cose che avevo proposto... Vai con i palloncini rosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... ho un negozio sotto casa che vende palloncini. Oggi vado a vedere e ne prendo un po'... Ci si vede sabato ragazze! :cloud:

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 9:58 AM, virgi said:

Maybe we can decide in advance on which song we're going to wave them? So that we can write/print some instructions?

Should we wave them during OOL? Since pink was the color of love during the Revelation Tour and since it's always the second song... 

If so we could print/write multilingual instructions to distribute together with the balloons. 

For example: 

This pink balloon is a surprise for Mika. 

Please inflate it before the concert starts and keep it hidden until the second song. 
We will be waving them when Mika starts singing Origin of Love (second song)! Thank you! 

Questo palloncino rosa serve per fare una sorpresa a Mika. 

Per piacere, gonfialo prima che cominci il concerto e tienilo nascosto fino alla seconda canzone.

Sventoleremo tutti i palloncini quando Mika inizia a cantare Origin of Love (seconda canzone)! Grazie! 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, virgi said:

Should we wave them during OOL? Since pink was the color of love during the Revelation Tour and since it's always the second song... 

If so we could print/write multilingual instructions to distribute together with the balloons. 

For example: 

This pink balloon is a surprise for Mika. 

Please inflate it before the concert starts and keep it hidden until the second song. 
We will be waving them when Mika starts singing Origin of Love (second song)! Thank you! 

Questo palloncino rosa serve per fare una sorpresa a Mika. 

Per piacere, gonfialo prima che cominci il concerto e tienilo nascosto fino alla seconda canzone.

Sventoleremo tutti i palloncini quando Mika inizia a cantare Origin of Love (seconda canzone)! Grazie! 

Are we talking about Cattolica gig? Pink balloons during the second song?

Because I have seen on Twitter that another Italian group wants to wave rainbow gadgets during the second song. They want to do it at all Italian concerts.

https://twitter.com/ColoriMika/status/1675586730529832960?t=vgCe4yuONQ9qSGDDzF7-bg&s=19

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are we talking about Cattolica gig? Pink balloons during the second song?

Because I have seen on Twitter that another Italian group wants to wave rainbow gadgets during the second song. They want to do it at all Italian concerts.

https://twitter.com/ColoriMika/status/1675586730529832960?t=vgCe4yuONQ9qSGDDzF7-bg&s=19

Ah I hadn’t seen this.

Do you have other suggestions? 

(Fyi, according to those who have written here or pm me, we should have +/- 540 balloons for now, which cover the first 10 rows)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Umm.. this might be me being daft, but how do we hide the inflated balloons until the right song? :confused:

Yes, this is the problem I had last year with balloons in France. Usually people inflated them at once before the show or forgot it completely.

For more if we do a fan action during Tiny Love and Mika has his magic piano we can destroy the effect of the flowers growing out of the piano. 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1