Fan actions a Cattolica & Perugia

Lorlore

Dopo l’enorme successo dei fiori  a Bristol stavo pensando a cosa si potrebbe fare per il primo concerto Italiano di Mika. Purtroppo il tempo è pochissimo , c’è qualcuno che possa lanciare una idea semplice e che richieda poche risorse ? si era pensato ad un foglio con colori arcobaleno da esibire alla seconda canzone . Pensate sia una idea troppo semplice  o fattibile ? Qualcuno ha qualche idea migliore ?

After the huge success of the flowers in Bristol I was thinking about what could be done for Mika's first Italian concert.  Unfortunately time is very little, is there anyone who can launch a simple idea that requires few resources?  we had thought of a sheet with rainbow colors to be shown at the second song.  Do you think it's too simple or feasible idea?  Does anyone have any better ideas?

IMG_8753.jpeg

Edit by mellody:

Fan action CATTOLICA:

Pink balloons for the beginning of the gig (first song)

Fan action PERUGIA:

Rainbow sheets for the 2nd song / Origin of Love (hopefully) ... plus hold them up again if Mika plays Good Guys and/or Billy Brown.

In addition you can bring rainbow gadgets, which also can be used for the 2nd song / Origin of Love (and GG/BB), at both gigs.

Edited by mellody
  • Like 3

Isn't there something like the "pink nights" in Cattolica that weekend? Maybe it's possible to do something related to that?

What's always a very easy but effective idea is to use little sheets of paper over the phone camera lights, as we did in Carcassonne last year. There we made a rainbow, but we could also just use pink lights - or, more elaborate, create a heart or a flower with the lights, maybe a pink flower within white lights. 🌸 As it's seated, it would be possible.

• Like 4

Cartoncini A4 rosa e ognuno scrive in nero e al centro la parola GRAZIE? o un'altra parola che possiamo scegliere insieme, oppure varie parole oltre a "GRAZIE" tipo "AMORE" "LIBERTA'" "SOGNI" "FEDE" in sostanza cosa è per noi MIKA in una parola... 

• Like 3

I wanted to ask too if we could organise something for Cattolica! If I’ll manage to come I’d be willing to help of course :) 

I was thinking of creating a flower with coloured papers (to distribute on each seat at the beginning) but I'm not sure if it would turn out well though. I think the seats are all on the same level (not like Carcassonne where the further you go from the stage, the higher the seats are) so I wonder if the flower would be recognisable…

@mellody idea is similar and I’d love both but again I don’t know if it’s clear that we’re creating a flower (just imagine a smaller person  hidden by a taller one… his/her paper or light can’t be seen right?) 

But if you know the Arena better than me and think that it’s doable, we can think of creating something based on the seat map!
I’d say distributing papers is the easiest thing to organise and prepare with short advance. 

Ah, doing something related to the “pink night” is also a good and original idea, that will remind us of this particular gig/weekend/region :) 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Sara penny said:

Intendevo fiori veri

We had real flowers at the Cattolica gig in 2010, so in a way I'd love this, because it'd relate to the special gig back then (which was around his birthday)... but the last time, unfortunately the flowers didn't look good for long in the summer heat. :( As it's seated this time, maybe it would work better, if we get the flowers just shortly before going in ... at least real flowers wouldn't produce as much waste that is bad for the environment, as balloons or paper. :dunno_grin:

Anyway I also like the idea of pink sheets with a message on it,  probably that'd be more reliable than creating some shape with sheets or lights. It's not sold out, so there might be too many empty places for creating a shape.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Simona Scorza said:

Cartoncini A4 rosa e ognuno scrive in nero e al centro la parola GRAZIE? o un'altra parola che possiamo scegliere insieme, oppure varie parole oltre a "GRAZIE" tipo "AMORE" "LIBERTA'" "SOGNI" "FEDE" in sostanza cosa è per noi MIKA in una parola... 

I really love this idea!!! 

• Like 2

If you do the fanaction with the pink sheets in Cattolica, maybe we could do the one Lorella had first suggested at the Perugia gig?

@Lorlore are you going to Perugia as well? I really liked your idea!! I will be in Perugia and I think I could also help you prepare it.   

• Like 2

@SilviaM scrivo in Italiano perchè penso tu sia Italiana . La mia idea dei fogli arcobaleno era nata perchè a Bristol ho parlato con Mika dicendogli che in Italia come sa la situazione per i diritti civili è pessima per cui sarebbe bello cantasse Bolly Brown , GG lui è stato contento ha detto che è una buona idea e lo farà. Io ho tentato di spargere la voce ma non ho visto un grande interesse. Comunque si sarò a Perugia 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lorlore said:

@SilviaM scrivo in Italiano perchè penso tu sia Italiana . La mia idea dei fogli arcobaleno era nata perchè a Bristol ho parlato con Mika dicendogli che in Italia come sa la situazione per i diritti civili è pessima per cui sarebbe bello cantasse Bolly Brown , GG lui è stato contento ha detto che è una buona idea e lo farà. Io ho tentato di spargere la voce ma non ho visto un grande interesse. Comunque si sarò a Perugia 

Sì ho visto il video e hai fatto molto bene a dirglielo!! Sarebbe una bella idea infatti, e spero che si riesca a fare almeno ad una data italiana. Io purtroppo ci sarò solo a Perugia e se si volesse fare lì sarei molto contenta! 

Yes I saw the video and I'm glad you said that to him!! It would be a nice idea and I hope it will be possible to do it at least at one gig in Italy. Sadly I will only attend the concert in Perugia and if you wanted to do it there I'd be very happy! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lorlore said:

Oh I love this, he should definitely make the setlist as proud as possible!!! I love the idea of supporting him with that with a fanaction, so I will do whatever you all say I have to do :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh I love this, he should definitely make the setlist as proud as possible!!! I love the idea of supporting him with that with a fanaction, so I will do whatever you all say I have to do :thumb_yello:

I think to make it really simple for everyone we could put the photo of the rainbow flag on mobiles and iPads and show it if it sings GG or BB.  Simple, economical and ecological

Edited by Lorlore
  • Like 3

A me va benissimo sia il foglio arcobaleno che quello rosa con parola. Sarò sia a Cattolica, arrivando dalla Sicilia proprio il giorno del concerto verso le 3/4 del pomeriggio, sia poi a Perugia. Disponibile quindi ad aiutare. :)

@Luisa@simonascorza e se invece dicessimo di mettere la foto nel telefonino  alzarlo? Sarebbe più facile anche farlo sapere a tutti è semplice senza fogli e stampe . Tanto nella notte si vedrebbe lo stesso 

Edited by Lorlore
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lorlore said:

Oh, so that was you! I recorded it on my short video! We can hear what you were saying.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Lorlore said:

@Luisa@simonascorza e se invece dicessimo di mettere la foto nel telefonino alzarlo? Sarebbe più facile anche farlo sapere a tutti è semplice senza fogli e stampe . Tanto nella notte si vedrebbe lo stesso 

Per me va benissimo... :D

6 hours ago, Lorlore said:

@Luisa@simonascorza e se invece dicessimo di mettere la foto nel telefonino  alzarlo? Sarebbe più facile anche farlo sapere a tutti è semplice senza fogli e stampe . Tanto nella notte si vedrebbe lo stesso 

I love the idea of the rainbow papers! I just think it would be a little bit hard to involve the general public with the picture on our mobile's screens. Paper is less ecological, for sure; but by putting some sheets on the seats, we could also add some instructions and when everyone sees the first rows holding the papers up, maybe they will do that too. I feel like it won't be easy to make the fan action work if we're using our phones :(

• Like 4