Fan actions a Cattolica & Perugia

Lorlore

2 hours ago, Lorlore said:

@sara09 in any case if we are 3 or 4 we can  do little, in any case not enough to teach a good rusult

Do you mean 3/4 people bringing the sheets or holding them up?

@sara09 in any case if we are 3 or 4 we can  do little, in any case not enough to teach a good rusult

If each of us (even if there's only 4 of us) could print a few rainbow sheets, then we may be able to distribute them at least in the front rows! But maybe some other fans could help us too 

• Like 2

we can try .  My idea was to print a number of sheets and publish the pdf on the social networks of the various groups so that anyone who wants can directly print their copy.  My printer is black and white, is there anyone who can test if the PDF image is fine?

• Like 2

I don't have a printer with colours either, but I tried anyway and the stripes don't seem too proportionate. I found this other image and it seems it could work, what do you say?

image.thumb.png.fc816e7e6d30dbc017c2a8572daf4d7c.png

(Btw, should we maybe move this discussion in another thread for Perugia?:lol:)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lorlore said:

possiamo provarci . La mia idea era quella di stampare un certo numero di fogli e pubblicare il pdf sui social network dei vari gruppi in modo che chi vuole possa stampare direttamente la propria copia. La mia stampante è in bianco e nero, c'è qualcuno che può verificare se l'immagine PDF va bene?

Anche io ho stampante in B/N ma se questa cosa si fa posso provare ad andare a fare qualche stampa in cartoleria. Ovviamente va sparsa la voce sui social chiedendo alle persone di stampare oltre alla propria copia, se può ovviamente, quante più copie possibili di modo che ognuna ne porta un po' da distribuire poi alle persone vicine, a chi non segue il fan club e quindi non sa nulla, a chi assisterà a un suo concerto per la prima volta etc...

• Like 3

I can help with distributing the papers, but unfortunately our colour printer doesn't work anymore, so I can't print any.

Anyway, I agree that with the political background in Italy it's a good idea to do the rainbow colours. :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Ik kan helpen met het uitdelen van de papieren, maar helaas werkt onze kleurenprinter niet meer, dus ik kan er geen afdrukken.

Hoe dan ook, ik ben het ermee eens dat het met de politieke achtergrond in Italië een goed idee is om de regenboogkleuren te gebruiken.:thumb_yello:

🌈🩵🩷💜💙🌈❤️💚💛🧡🌈

• Like 1

for Cattolica I saw pink sheets on Amazon. I think I will buy 500. In each we can
write what Mika represents. For Perigia I have found a site that prints with acceptable prices. I'm ordering 200. If you help me spread the word in the various groups and publish the PDF that everyone can print, something nice could come up

IMG_8769.png

IMG_8768.png

IMG_8770.png

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Lorlore said:

Can you help me inform as many people as possible who want to print at least his sheet?  Thank you

Yes, I can maybe tweet about it!
But during which song are we planning to hold them up (so I can also write that when I post on Twitter)? 
Billy Brown or Good Guys would be perfect but we don’t have the certainty he will play them and when 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lorlore said:

@Luisaio ho usato  il sito www.la tua stampa.it che dovrebbe garantirmi la spedizione per il 6 luglio con stampa inject layabout lato corto 

Grazie! Ho fatto lo stesso, 200 copie con conferma di spedizione 6 luglio. Speriamo!

• Like 2

@Luisa to simplify it could be said to raise the sheet to the second song which at present should be OOL .  Not everyone knows BB or GG so it would be more complicated.  It could also be done with Grace Kelly who he sure sings and everyone knows 

• Like 3

@Luisa to simplify it could be said to raise the sheet to the second song which at present should be OOL .  Not everyone knows BB or GG so it would be more complicated.  It could also be done with Grace Kelly who he sure sings and everyone knows 

scusate… mi sono persa… a Cattolica quindi foglio rosa e ognuno ci scrive in una parola cosa mika rappresenta x se…giusto?  a Perugia foglio arcobaleno… giusto? Io farei poi l’alzata dei fogli x Cattolica 2’ canzone… x Perugia Grace Kelly… purtroppo sono in viaggio e non posso comprare i fogli come voi perché non so dove farmeli spedire… ma appena definiamo il tutto spargo la news sui social 

3 hours ago, Lorlore said:

I agree we could do it during OOL!! 
and then in case he sings BB or GG, those of us who want can hold them up again ☺️🤞🏼 

• Like 3

@Simona Scorza leggo vari post in cui ovunque si alzeranno foglio o gadget arcobaleno . Quindi mi sa che la cosa dei fogli  rosa viene meno anche perché dicono che probabilmente Mika neanche  sa cosa sia la notte rosa . Per quello che riguarda Perugia abbiamo circa 400 fogli più chi se li stamperà e i linea di massima prima alzata o alla seconda canzone  così non ci si sbaglia o GG o BB o GK

Edited by Lorlore
  • Like 2

Ok perfetto… vai con l’arcobaleno allora… io mi sono comunque segnata alcune cartolerie sia a cattolica che a Perugia… così passo a stampare dei fogli e comunque spargo voce appena alcune amiche rientrano dalla data di Atene… 

• Like 1

• mellody changed the title to Fan actions a Cattolica & Perugia

I've changed the title to include both cities. ;)

I still have a bunch of pink sheets on which I could print words in big letters - I just have to find a way to cover the French text that's on the backside of the sheets, as I had printed that for the Bercy fanaction. It was for OOL as well tho, so at least it's the same song then. 😄

• Like 3

@mellody if you plan to do pink sheets for Cattolica, we can do it.  It would be nice to write words like poetry cheer sympathy music etc in each one.  But I know that other groups at the second song will show Gadgets and rainbow flags

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lorlore said:

@mellody if you plan to do pink sheets for Cattolica, we can do it.  It would be nice to write words like poetry cheer sympathy music etc in each one.  But I know that other groups at the second song will show Gadgets and rainbow flags

Ah ok sorry, I'm confused... I thought the rainbow sheets were for Perugia. 😅 Ofc the Italian fans should decide what to do and where! It's not easy for me to understand this thread, with all the Italian posts. So if you need my pink sheets, let me know, otherwise I'll just follow what you're planning.

Maybe when you've decided, add to the first post in English and Italian what is planned for which city & which song, so it gets clearer. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah ok sorry, I'm confused... I thought the rainbow sheets were for Perugia. 😅 Ofc the Italian fans should decide what to do and where! It's not easy for me to understand this thread, with all the Italian posts. So if you need my pink sheets, let me know, otherwise I'll just follow what you're planning.

Maybe when you've decided, add to the first post in English and Italian what is planned for which city & which song, so it gets clearer. :thumb_yello:

This is what I understood as well.

So le't wait for the final decision from the Italian fans.

@mellody  @Anna Ko Kolkowska  we’ll  show the rainbow sheets in Perugia probably at the second song , that 's for sure .  We were even talking about the pink sheets in Cattolica but then no one spoke about it again.  Tonight I heard  that various groups plan to show gadgets and rainbow flags at all gigs , so I don't know if pink sheets can be accepted and liked .  I hope I was clear .

• Like 4

I do not want to spoil your plans, indeed if you already decided what to do, it’s fine!
But I just wanted to propose another idea that just came to my mind for Cattolica.
I was at another concert yesterday and fans were waving simple colored balloons, and I thought the effect was very nice.
It could be nice to hand out only pink balloons, with instructions for the audience on when to wave them during a specific song.
(I do realise that blowing up a balloon may not be easy for everyone, but it would just be enough to blow it up a little bit so that it can be seen and waved - and maybe neighbours can help each other…)
It doesn’t have a specific meaning a part from the pink night, but we could create a really nice effect.. it would have been amazing if pink flower-shaped balloons existed, but I don’t think so lol

Non voglio rovinare i vostri piani, anzi se è già certo cosa fare, benissimo!
Approfitto però per proporre un'altra idea che mi è venuta in mente per Cattolica.
Ieri ero ad un altro concerto e i fan sventolavano semplici palloncini colorati, e l'effetto visivo era molto bello.
Potrebbe essere carino distribuire palloncini esclusivamente rosa, con istruzioni per il pubblico su quando gonfiarli e sventolarli.
(Mi rendo conto che gonfiare un palloncino può non essere semplice per tutti, ma basterebbe gonfiarlo veramente poco, il minimo indispensabile per sventolarlo - e magari tra vicini di posto ci si aiuta…)
Non ha un significato specifico a parte il legame con la notte rosa, ma potrebbe venire fuori qualcosa di carino… sarebbe stato perfetto se esistessero palloncini rosa a forma di fiore, ma non credo 😅

• Like 4