2024 - Mika @ AFAS Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS, 29 March

mellody

Popster Mika komt met Franstalig album naar Amsterdam

Popster Mika (40) geeft volgend jaar weer een optreden in Nederland. De zanger staat op 29 maart op het podium in Afas Live in Amsterdam, maakte concertorganisator Mojo vrijdag bekend.

Showredactie 08-09-23, 12:04Laatste update: 12:07  AD

De show van de Brits-Libanese artiest is onderdeel van zijn Apocalypse Calypso Tour, die waarschijnlijk gelinkt is aan zijn eerste volledig Franstalige album dat later dit jaar moet verschijnen. De eerste single, C’est la vie, verscheen vorige week.

De zanger brak in 2007 door met zijn hitsingle Grace Kelly en ook zijn debuutalbum Life in cartoon motion was succesvol. Op die plaat staan ook andere hits als Big girl (you are beautiful) en Relax (take it easy). Vorig jaar presenteerde de artiest zanger samen met Laura Pausini en Alessandro Cattelan het Eurovisie Songfestival in Turijn.

Mika geeft vóór de show in Amsterdam ook een reeks optredens in Frankrijk. Verder staat hij op het podium in Brussel en Berlijn. Kaarten voor het optreden in Afas Live gaan op vrijdag 15 september in de verkoop. Mika’s laatste concerten in Nederland dateren van 2020, toen hij meermaals optrad in Utrecht. Bij zijn laatste concert in de Afas Live, destijds de Heineken Music Hall, haalde Mika zijn vriend Paul de Leeuw op het podium voor een verrassingsduet

Okay so things have changed for the better! I am going to Amsterdam and I will take my daughter with me (she will be 10 years old by then). We will cut our vacation one day short and will have mama-daughter time. She has been begging me to go to a concert for the past year, so now is a good opportunity. 

I will not be queueing with her, but I will say hi to everyone and wave :wink2:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Okay so things have changed for the better! I am going to Amsterdam and I will take my daughter with me (she will be 10 years old by then). We will cut our vacation one day short and will have mama-daughter time. She has been begging me to go to a concert for the past year, so now is a good opportunity. 

I will not be queueing with her, but I will say hi to everyone and wave :wink2:

Ohh fab!! I decided to buy a seated ticket as well cause I think Berlin will be crazy enough for me.

Can't wait to see you again and meet your little one :wub2:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

Ohh fab!! I decided to buy a seated ticket as well cause I think Berlin will be crazy enough for me.

Can't wait to see you again and meet your little one :wub2:

Ahh that’s great! It’s free placing and limited seating, so we will try to find a seat once doors open. Come sit with us! 

NOTE TO THOSE WHO COME BY CAR

They give you the option to also buy a parking ticket when you buy your concert ticket through Ticketmaster. It does mean you have a place reserved in the parking garage of your choice, but it also means you pay the normal rate plus service costs. SO DON’T BUY IT if you plan to stay no longer than 4 hours before the concert until 2 hours after it has finished (event-price).

When you enter the parking garage (it concerns P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P10, P12 and P18 just get the normal parking ticket at the entrance.
To avoid queues upon leaving home, you can already pay in advance and choose the “Evenement” button to get the event-price, which is a reduced price of 20 euros, not the normal 30 euros. 

The area houses the Amsterdam ArenA, Ziggo Dome and AFAS Live (and also a cinema and many shops). AFAS live is the smallest of the three venues, so if there is not a football match going on AND another concert at the Ziggo Dome (so far I see nothing in the agenda for the other venues for that day), I don’t think we need to worry about having enough parking space. (And therefore don’t need to reserve a parking spot in one of the mentioned parking garages). 

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Termite said:

New here, I'm not sure if I can ask this, but I'm looking for 3 tickets at AFAS! 
Either way, maybe some recommendation for where I can find second hand tickets?

Hi and welcome! :welcomeani: We are not a selling/buying platform, so I slightly changed your text, but anyway we do have a thread where fans can offer or look for second hand tickets:

I've linked to your post there. :) 

• 3 months later...

UPDATE

Doors open 19.30h according to the official website

The area houses three venues: Johan Cruijf ArenA, the Ziggo Dome and AFAS Live. AFAS Live is the smallest of the three venues and I’ve taken a look at the agenda of the other two venues: there is nothing planned for the 29th of March, so I assume it will not be as busy on the boulevard as it normally is. 

The last time I was at AFAS live (back then still called the Heineken Music Hall) was in 2008 for The Kooks, a looong time ago. I have no memory of the venue, so I’m very curious to visit again.

• Like 2

Hi! I’m new to the site and I am wondering what the queue could be like in Amsterdam? I’d like to get a good view for my first pit mika concert but i dont know how early I should go :(