2024 - Mika @ AFAS Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS, 29 March

mellody

Hey fellow Dutchies!

A few fans and I have been working on this fan project. 

We have been making coloured paper hearts; to be held up during Talk About You ☺️ We have about 800 of them now so if you wanna help us out feel free to cut a few for us all to use! 

If you want more info or you wanna help out feel free to text me on instagram (@missbiscuitx) 

We want to make it a colourful show, showing lots of love!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MissBiscuit said:

Hey fellow Dutchies!

We have been making coloured paper hearts; to be held up during Talk About You ☺️ We have about 800 of them now so if you wanna help us out feel free to cut a few for us all to use! 

If you want more info or you wanna help out feel free to text me on instagram (@missbiscuitx) 

800?! Your hands must be killing you! :lol3:

Can't wait to see this!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MissBiscuit said:

Hey fellow Dutchies!

Hey! What a great idea!! I can contribute for the seated area, I am planning to sit in the back and could try to make and distribute more coloured hearts there. Any colour is fine?

39 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hey! What a great idea!! I can contribute for the seated area, I am planning to sit in the back and could try to make and distribute more coloured hearts there. Any colour is fine?

Oh that would be lovely! Any colour is fine! Thank you 🙏🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissBiscuit said:

Whooo! Nice one! Thank you! Maybe we’ll see each other on friday :)

I will arrive the hour before doors open, so won’t be queueing with all of you this time. I will say hi to the queue, though!! Are you with Anajulia (she messaged me on Instagram after I offered to also bring some hearts)? Then we’ll definitely see eachother :wink2: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I will arrive the hour before doors open, so won’t be queueing with all of you this time. I will say hi to the queue, though!! Are you with Anajulia (she messaged me on Instagram after I offered to also bring some hearts)? Then we’ll definitely see eachother :wink2: 

I am with Anajulia! She showed me the conversation :) See ya tomorrow then ☺️

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MissBiscuit said:

I am with Anajulia! She showed me the conversation :) See ya tomorrow then ☺️

What time are you all planning to queue? I have to include travelling times and work but I’d love to be there early! I haven’t seen so many Mika fans in so long it will be lovely 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamie1975 said:

What time are you all planning to queue? I have to include travelling times and work but I’d love to be there early! I haven’t seen so many Mika fans in so long it will be lovely 😭

A few of us plan to meet up between 10-12. We’ll have a lil picnick so feel free to join us! I’ll be there around 10:30

• Like 1

Late to the party, but I will be there tonight, with my daughter, also opting for the seated area (she’s 8 and quite small, I’m a bit nervous she’ll be trampled in the crowd).

@holdingyourdrink I hope to see you there too with your girl, any way I can recognise you? I have dark curly hair that’s relatively short, my daughter’s hair is straight and blonde (she takes after her father). Do you have any hints for me?

You guys are so cool with the hearts! How big are they? Perhaps I can make a few too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, smokesignal said:

Late to the party, but I will be there tonight, with my daughter, also opting for the seated area (she’s 8 and quite small, I’m a bit nervous she’ll be trampled in the crowd).

@holdingyourdrink I hope to see you there too with your girl, any way I can recognise you? I have dark curly hair that’s relatively short, my daughter’s hair is straight and blonde (she takes after her father). Do you have any hints for me?

You guys are so cool with the hearts! How big are they? Perhaps I can make a few too.

Heyyy! It’s easy: I have Asian heritage and have shoulder length straight black hair. I will be wearing a long sleeve white blouse and white sneakers. My name is Michelle :)   

My daughter is also quite small for her age (10), but she makes up for it with the noise she can produce :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi MFC 

Yes that’s tonight 🎊

I am standing but only arrives in the afternoon as the car park opens 4h before.

See you there and enjoy !

• Like 3

Question! I did't watch any video or photo from his tour, so the surprise is perfect tonight. Buttttt, is there a support act before the show? I don't see anything on the Afas website :)

16 minutes ago, Marika said:

Question! I did't watch any video or photo from his tour, so the surprise is perfect tonight. Buttttt, is there a support act before the show? I don't see anything on the Afas website :)

Apparently there is not 🤔 Guess we’ll just have music playing

1 hour ago, MissBiscuit said:

Apparently there is not 🤔 Guess we’ll just have music playing

I would be surprised if there was no opening act. He’s been having a DJ play for about a half-hour before all these shows, so I assume there will be one tonight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I would be surprised if there was no opening act. He’s been having a DJ play for about a half-hour before all these shows, so I assume there will be one tonight. 

He should’ve gotten Joost Klein:lmfao:(Netherlands’ representative for Eurovision this year) 

39 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I think there wasn't one in Geneva yesterday. Thought for Amsterdam it was Syreeta, but maybe I'm mixing it up with Brussels.