2024 - Mika @ Accor Hotels Arena (Bercy) Paris, France, 25 March

mellody

I realize that the Paris queue discussion has evolved and moved to another thread, but I wanted to close out the conversation here before I tackle that other, more difficult subject.

I feel like I have already explained how MFC fans were able to enter Bercy early. I know some of you are still unhappy over that and feel it was unfair. You're entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't change the facts.

Again, the plain facts are these: Mika's team asked me (not the other way around as some gossip suggests) to round up a group of Mika Fan Club fans -- not fans in general, but MFC members -- to enter Bercy early. That's what I did.

As for the fairness of this situation, I can only repeat what I've said before. Mika Fan Club occasionally gets special benefits like this from Mika's team. If you want to be eligible for these special things, join the fan club and participate a little bit. Let us know who you are, and when you're going to a gig. For those who argue that the website is impossible to navigate -- well, we'll talk about that some more in the other thread.

Closing this thread now, as I think the larger conversation is over in that other thread, and it will be a bit confusing to follow two threads on the subject simultaneously.

• Like 8

• dcdeb locked this topic