2024 - Mika @ Accor Hotels Arena (Bercy) Paris, France, 25 March

mellody

As my friend will not be able to go to Bercy gig I have a spare ticket CAT 1 (very close to carre or)

First row to the parterre (row 28 on the ticket) see the screenshot of the location.

Please contact me if interested.

Place E 28 07 price 82,15 eur  2.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Hello. Today I'm flying from Barcelona to Paris to attend Mika's gig @ Accor Arena. I will be attending the concert alone (fosse). Anyone wants to join? Anyone knows what time doors will b opened? I'm a 39 year old man et je parle Français, Espagnol, Catalan and English. Been following Mika from the beginning (I have attended concerts from his 1st tour, but never in Paris, I am so excited). My Daughter is very young, 3 years old, so she'll be staying at the hotel with my family and I will be alone. Thanks

Edited by brokenembraces

• CharlotteL locked and unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, brokenembraces said:

Hello. Today I'm flying from Barcelona to Paris to attend Mika's gig @ Accor Arena. I will be attending the concert alone (fosse). Anyone wants to join? Anyone knows what time doors will b opened? I'm a 39 year old man et je parle Français, Espagnol, Catalan and English. Been following Mika from the beginning (I have attended concerts from his 1st tour, but never in Paris, I am so excited). My Daughter is very young, 3 years old, so she'll be staying at the hotel with my family and I will be alone. Thanks

Hello,

I have received an e-mail, they say the doors open at 18h

Then 19h40 first part

20h30 Mika until 22h45 approx'

Well, I am supposed to go standing but I am trying to get a carré or seating ticket, in order to arrive later at the venue (if anyone's got that, please DM me)

So, I can't propose to join you... but sure you will find some nice fans to queue up with you :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetieval said:

Well, I am supposed to go standing but I am trying to get a carré or seating ticket, in order to arrive later at the venue (if anyone's got that, please DM me)

Go have a look in the extra ticket thread, there are several Paris tickets including seated ones at the moment! :)

• Like 2

On cherche toujours 2 places en carré or pour Bercy demain 🙏🏻 (on a 2 places en catégorie 1 porte P, rang 4, places 21 et 22, qu’on vendra si on trouve en carré or☺️)
Écrivez moi si vous avez une piste,
Merci beaucoup !

Mareva & Noémie

We are looking for 2 golden tickets for Bercy tomorrow (we still have 2 seats in first categorie, porte P, rang 4, places 21 et 22, that we will sell if we find 2 seats in golden area!)

write me if you have something!

thank youuuu !

Mareva & Noémie

Hi!

Me and my partner have travelled from Scotland to Paris just for this concert. It’s his first time at a Mika concert (We were meant to go to the Magic Piano ones in Italy but they got cancelled🥲

We will be in the standing pit but I’m wanting to get as close to the front as possible. When I was here last in 2019 for the revelation tour I think I queued up from 1/2pm and had decent standing. But I’m wondering what time most of you will be planning on starting the queue?

We’re staying a couple minutes away at Bercy Village so there’s no travel time to worry about so if anyone could leave some suggestions, I’d really appreciate it 😊

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, rxbxrt02 said:

Hi!

Me and my partner have travelled from Scotland to Paris just for this concert. It’s his first time at a Mika concert (We were meant to go to the Magic Piano ones in Italy but they got cancelled🥲

We will be in the standing pit but I’m wanting to get as close to the front as possible. When I was here last in 2019 for the revelation tour I think I queued up from 1/2pm and had decent standing. But I’m wondering what time most of you will be planning on starting the queue?

We’re staying a couple minutes away at Bercy Village so there’s no travel time to worry about so if anyone could leave some suggestions, I’d really appreciate it 😊

Thank you!

Hi

You will never have the answer, some MFCers are already there 😉

In 2019, I arrived at 1 pm and I was second row.

I have 4h driving, I hope I’ll be there around the same time today 🙏🏻 See you there 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, rxbxrt02 said:

But I’m wondering what time most of you will be planning on starting the queue?

I just saw an Insta story from people who arrived at 03:44 and are No. 4 and 5 in the queue!

Have fun at the gig :)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

From my experience, the entrance in Bercy is always chaos and never in the order that people arrived (except maybe if you're among the first 5, but even then not sure...) - one reason why I'm not going this time. 

Have fun everyone! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Anybody would like to help with the fan action?

I have a seat with entrance P. Distribution in section between P and O.

Join me if you see me!

I'm in the section O, I can help you. :original:

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm in the section O, I can help you. :original:

Thank you very much Prisca ❤️❤️❤️ 

Your language skills can be useful as well 😃

See you inside. I will try to be there at the door opening. But of course there will not be too many people with seated places. But I don't have anything else to do 🤣

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you very much Prisca ❤️❤️❤️ 

Your language skills can be useful as well 😃

See you inside. I will try to be there at the door opening. But of course there will not be too many people with seated places. But I don't have anything else to do 🤣

Will the doors open at 18.00 or 18.30? At all Mika gigs so far it has been 1.5 hours before the concert. But the Accor Arena says that the doors open 2 hours before for concerts and 1.5 hours for sporting events.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Will the doors open at 18.00 or 18.30? At all Mika gigs so far it has been 1.5 hours before the concert. But the Accor Arena says that the doors open 2 hours before for concerts and 1.5 hours for sporting events.

On Accor Arena on Twitter they say the door opening at 18:00.

I think it's because it is a huge venue and more people to check.

As France in in a red alert antiterrorism it would take more time for checking.

Screenshot_20240325-094457.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like the stage will go till th center of the pit.It would reach the whole carré or zones.

Sort of how it was in 2019 with fans standing around. 

That would be amazing news for everyone!! And it then also will make sense what Mika said in earlier interviews, where he was talking about a satellite or center stage. The Accor Arena seems big enough to be able to make this happen, I’m so excited for everyone!! This is going to be one heck of a show and I’m sooo glad that it will be filmed!!!! 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The Accor Arena seems big enough to be able to make this happen

Yes, he did the same in 2016 for the concert Paris Je T'aime :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

So after the incident in Lyon last week, Mika's team wanted to help make queuing a little less stressful -- so we were able to organize it so that a group of MFC fans could go in a bit early ahead of the general public. As I understand it, they just went in. :)

Also, Ani was able to give Mika's tour manager a bouquet of flowers and a card for Mika on behalf of the MFC as a way of saying thanks.

2024-03-25-flowers-for-mika.jpg

• Like 16
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That would be amazing news for everyone!! And it then also will make sense what Mika said in earlier interviews, where he was talking about a satellite or center stage. The Accor Arena seems big enough to be able to make this happen, I’m so excited for everyone!! This is going to be one heck of a show and I’m sooo glad that it will be filmed!!!! 

In the story of Clement it doesn’t seem like a satellite stage anymore. Too bad!
Come to think of it: it wouldn’t work with the current backdrop either. However, Mika is never short of surprises, I wonder how he would transform it, if he would do a satellite stage. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

so we were able to organize it so that a group of MFC fans could go in a bit early ahead of the general public.

This is so great! :punk:

• Like 5