2024 - Mika @ Accor Hotels Arena (Bercy) Paris, France, 25 March

mellody

Sortira Paris.com

:uk:https://www.sortiraparis.com/en/what-to-see-in-paris/concerts-music-festival/articles/299798-mika-in-concert-at-the-accor-arena-in-paris

Mika in concert at the Accor Arena in Paris in March 2024

Mika announces his return to the stage with a new tour entitled "L'Apocalypse Calypso Tour". On the program? Around 15 dates in France, including a one-off, not-to-be-missed concert at the Accor Arena in Paris on Monday, March 25, 2024!

Did you miss him? He's back! While Mika has been named patron of the Mêlée des Chœurs for the Rugby World Cup 2023, the singer has announced that he will soon be hitting the road again on a new tour dubbed " L'Apocalypse Calypso Tour ".

While Mika plans to make stops in Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, the artist also intends to hit the roads of France, with no fewer than 16 dates announced between March 1 and 25, 2024. In the capital, Mika plans to end his French tour on Monday, March 25, 2024, with a single concert at theAccor Arena in Paris. For the rest, the artist will be making stops in Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lyon, Montpellier, Lille, Rouen and Rennes.

A word of advice: don't miss theopening of the ticket office, as tickets are likely to sell out fast.

See you on Friday September 15 at 10am for the general on-sale,

or from September 11 at 10am for the Accor Arena pre-sale.

:france:https://www.sortiraparis.com/scenes/concert-musique/articles/299798-mika-en-concert-a-l-accor-arena-de-paris

Mika en concert à l'Accor Arena de Paris en mars 2024

Mika annonce son retour sur scène à l’occasion d’une nouvelle tournée intitulée « L'Apocalypse Calypso Tour ». Au programme ? Une quinzaine de dates en France, dont un seul et unique concert à ne pas manquer à l’Accor Arena de Paris le lundi 25 mars 2024 !

Il vous manquait ? Il revient ! Alors que Mika a été désigné parrain de la Mêlée des Chœurs à l’occasion de la Coupe du Monde de Rugby 2023, le chanteur annonce repartir prochainement sur les routes lors d’une nouvelle tournée baptisée « L'Apocalypse Calypso Tour ».

Si Mika prévoit de faire escale au Luxembourg, en Suisse, en Belgique, aux Pays-Bas et en Allemagne, l’artiste compte également sillonner les routes de France avec pas moins de 16 dates annoncées entre le 1er et le 25 mars 2024. Dans la capitale, Mika prévoit justement de terminer sa tournée hexagonale le lundi 25 mars 2024 avec un seul et unique concert prévu à l’Accor Arena de Paris. Pour le reste, l’artiste va faire des haltes dans les villes de Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lyon, Montpellier ou encore Lille, Rouen et Rennes.

Un conseil, ne manquez pas l’ouverture de la billetterie, car les places risquent de partir très vite.

Rendez-vous donc le vendredi 15 septembre à 10h pour la mise en vente générale,

ou dès le 11 septembre à 10h pour la prévente Accor Arena

:italia:https://www.sortiraparis.com/it/cosa-vedere-a-parigi/concerti-musica-festival/articles/299798-mika-in-concerto-all-accor-arena

:spain:https://www.sortiraparis.com/es/que-ver-en-paris/conciertos-musica-festival/articles/299798-mika-en-concierto-en-el-accor-arena-

:germany:https://www.sortiraparis.com/de/was-in-paris-zu-sehen/konzerte-musik-festival/articles/299798-mika-gibt-im-marz-2024-

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Prices for Bercy.

Today Accor Arena started the pre-sale.

A few places in carre or.

Most places in the far sectors in front of the stage.

I will wait. Next pre-sale by RIFFX scheduled for the 13th september.

image.png.5aeeac5f8fd917ddb5a5efba2e8d6a49.png

image.thumb.png.3f2d740660110a2f60ea6f7fc5db5892.png

I also took a look (not that I am going, but I was curious!). They didn’t offer Carre Or at all, but the other three categories. It went fast! Such a good sign. 

8 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I also took a look (not that I am going, but I was curious!). They didn’t offer Carre Or at all, but the other three categories. It went fast! Such a good sign. 

It was there when I looked, clicked on it and then it said that there are no Carre Or tickets available anymore (they were in O, P and F I think). :dunno_grin:

So my stupid question: Where is the stage? Direction K and Y or A and U? :blush:

image.thumb.png.f533929438a1e51eec48378774640657.png

OK, with this plan it's clear. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Prisca

I am disgusted !!!! :crybaby:

I had managed to select my 7 places in Carré Or, they were in my basket... and just had time to click on "I RESERVE"... The following message appeared: these places are no longer available...

It happened so quickly!

Anyone know if there is another presale planned for Wednesday please?

I was thinking...maybe 7 places is too many to reserve??? Should I not share the task with a friend like one who takes 4 places and the other 3... even if they are not the 7 side by side....???

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!!! :damn:

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF

• Sad 1

Just now, Happymika_by_celine said:

I had managed to select my 7 places in Carré Or, they were in my basket... and just had time to click on "I RESERVE"... The following message appeared: these places are no longer available...

Same here. Didn't saw the "reserve"-button before and then it was to late. :-( 

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, tiibet said:

They had golden area tickets but those disappeared immediately. I managed to have two nice seats in my basket but never managed to pay them. So stressful. 

It works now for standing tickets if anyone wants to buy. I got one and had no problems. But what I actually wanted was a seat and the good ones are gone now so I will try those on Friday again. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

I am disgusted !!!! :crybaby:

It happened so quickly!

Anyone know if there is another presale planned for Wednesday please?

I was thinking...maybe 7 places is too many to reserve??? Should I not share the task with a friend like one who takes 4 places and the other 3... even if they are not the 7 side by side....???

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!!! :damn:

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, tiibet said:

It works now for standing tickets if anyone wants to buy. I got one and had no problems. But what I actually wanted was a seat and the good ones are gone now so I will try those on Friday again. 

I wonder if anyone has even managed to buy a ticket at Carre Or? :dunno_grin:Was there a problem perhaps? And I also don't think that all the tickets were already on sale.

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

That is what I am wondering as well. Maybe they saw it and disabled those places right away. Including the golden area.

Yes, maybe they didn't want to put these seats up for sale yet and activated it as a mistake? :dunno_grin:

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I was on the website 10.01am and there were no Carre Or tickets at all. I don’t think they sell out within 1 minute. Also when I looked later there weren’t any available either: sometimes a payment doesn’t go through and they become available again. The whole area seemed to have been gone.

I was there before 10 o'clock (I became an e-mail at 09.57 saying that the presale has started) and there were tickets for Carre Or. Yes, I think the same as you. They shouldn't even be on sale yet.

Edited by Prisca

4 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Often the limit for concert tickets is 6, but I don't know if it's the case here too. The info should be somewhere in the terms & conditions, I suppose?

Carre d'Or are the seated tickets, right? I remember from the other thread that someone thought the stage might be in the center... maybe Mika still hasn't decided yet - but I guess he should until the tickets go on sale. 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Carre d'Or are the seated tickets, right?

Yes

image.thumb.png.472bce0ea12ee08d21d9e8e21dbfec77.png

By the way, I have now also found a Carre Or ticket. If you're looking for one or more, just keep checking. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Are the seats angled towards the stage? Or is everyone twisting their necks? :blink:

40 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yep, you need to twist your neck, but it's not very bothering.

Or just stand up and dance. :naughty:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Are the seats angled towards the stage? Or is everyone twisting their necks? :blink:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Yep, you need to twist your neck, but it's not very bothering.

44 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or just stand up and dance. :naughty:

Or twist your head from the left to the right according to Mika's run through the venue. 

Warning: GPS will not work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4