2023 - Mika @ Foire En Scene, Chalons-en-Champagne, France, 9 September REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

Kumazzz

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you! :flowers2:  I was looking all over Instagram and twitter right now but couldn't find it 😅

I think he says he hates Barbie but a full translation would be appreciated 😊

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Thank you! :flowers2:  I was looking all over Instagram and twitter right now but couldn't find it 😅

I think he says he hates Barbie but a full translation would be appreciated 😊

He says Barbie is a commercial creation that annoys him so much. Pink is a much more complicated color than Barbie. And of all these pink protagonists, the fiercest, with her poetic resistance, the most terrible, was the girl who wore pink in the gray world, who was called the Lolipop girl.

I don't know why it used this font type.

Edited by JanaSK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody I I have just uploaded the video editing I made of the concert in Châlons en Champagne. I have done my best, I know it's not perfect, but I hope you like it. Some songs are unfortunately not complete but I made the most of the videos you sent me. Thank you everybody for your help. Here is the link: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Lisagr said:

Hello everybody I I have just uploaded the video editing I made of the concert in Châlons en Champagne. I have done my best, I know it's not perfect, but I hope you like it. Some songs are unfortunately not complete but I made the most of the videos you sent me. Thank you everybody for your help. Here is the link: 

Bump :wootjump:

Thanks a million to you dear @Lisagr :hug: :punk: :flowers2:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lisagr said:

I'll be watching this later! Merci, @Lisagr

• Like 2