2024 - Mika @ Brighton Centre, Brighton, UK, 4 April

mellody

The first date of Mika's 2024 UK tour will be in Brighton, on 4 April!

The general ticket sale starts Friday 29 September 2023 at 10am UK time

The MFC presale starts Thursday 28 September 2023 at 10am UK time, more info will be posted in this part of the forum: https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/9-members-only-exclusives/

On Wednesday 27 September there's already a presale for O2 customers in the UK.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 2

Got my ticket too, can't wait to see you there and obviously have a fantastic time!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Still not sure if I can make this gig.  The hotels all seem to be very busy (presumably because of the Easter holidays).

Any recommendations for places to stay?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 10:03 PM, silver said:

Still not sure if I can make this gig.  The hotels all seem to be very busy (presumably because of the Easter holidays).

Any recommendations for places to stay?

We've booked the malmaison about a 30 min bus ride from the venue. Depends how you're getting into Brighton but we're driving so have opted for easier (and cheaper) parking! 

Not long now!!

Those not been to Brighton center before car park is opposite and easy to get to. (Churchill Square one is the cheaper one or was the last time I went) will find out tonight as going there to see James Blunt. Two concerts in one week 🤗 both will be amazing but very different 

Edited by Laudie

I'd love to but the car park that are close to the venue all have height restrictions that are too small for my vehicle unfortunately 😕 

I have a lovely project but I doubt security will let me wear it inside, any tips on where else can I wear it for him to see ? I was thinking if he comes outside I'd love to take a picture with it on, I'll try to send a picture to the Instagram messenger 

@NaoMika I received an email saying the first part will be Emily Nash is that the same person 🤔 

🎉  excited!

Car park was £11 on Wednesday if anyone wants to know. Other parking available and on seafront no idea of cost but closest CP is easy.